PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

For the fun of it and to annoy @Wargfoot I'm gonna post the "killed you" message under @Ratkatcher 's Avatar in my friendlist later.
Too bad I don't have a screenie of you apologizing after blowing me up. Gankers these days... 😂
That little Eagle was very impressive - I was seriously traumatised when you suicided against my Courier and will need years of therapy to get over it 🙀
I'd taken the Seeker rack off the Courier before leaving the station, wasted as I couldn't land a shot with the Rails...

That little Eagle was very impressive - I was seriously traumatised when you suicided against my Courier and will need years of therapy to get over it 🙀
I'd taken the Seeker rack off the Courier before leaving the station, wasted as I couldn't land a shot with the Rails...
The beauty of that maneuver was timing my impact on your shields precisely with the impact of my packhounds on your shields.
(and unfortunately on my shields, too - not that I would've even survived the impact alone :LOL:)

It was a brilliant move and took 2 rings off immediately - I was down to nearly 1 ring. I was surprised when you vanished...
Stats for the Courier as used last night: Courier with Rail
Shields are reasonable resistances, but hull resistances tat - as I use it for 'mat collecting' the best optional internals are occupied by scoop/GFSDB.

Have 2 more ships being delivered from Jameson and will have to jump back to sort out the T10 - not that I need the T10 but some of the modules would be nice. I've decided that I need Colonia more than the bubble needs me and am making Carcosa 'Home', or at least until @Wargfoot arrives...

Looks like you gotta get yer thrusters hot and head out this way, I know a couple of very nice 2nd-hand ship salespeople who are aching to make you an offer on your latest rebuy...

Sugar-free with lots of caffiene, thanks 🥤

My buddy and I just learned the miracle of adding hull reinforcement to our ships.
I dropped my fuel scope, my other do-dads and loaded up on cheapo hull reinforcements and got the old gal from 126 to 995.
(The pile of cargo racks, and other ship internals left all over the landing pads at Ohm City are all mine)

My friend is like: Wait, you ditched your fuel scope?
Well, if you aren't jumping you can fly for hours on 4 tonnes of fuel.

So we went out to hunt pirates and I'm facing this NPC and lo and behold I'm not melting anymore.
Plus, my guardian plasma accelerators actually do damage to the other guy's ship!
I've not actually damaged another ship since starting the game 4 months ago.... it's like a miracle!

Long story even longer, these sorts of experiments are important - gotta learn the basics of theory crafting these ships.

My buddy and I just learned the miracle of adding hull reinforcement to our ships.
I dropped my fuel scope, my other do-dads and loaded up on cheapo hull reinforcements and got the old gal from 126 to 995.
(The pile of cargo racks, and other ship internals left all over the landing pads at Ohm City are all mine)

My friend is like: Wait, you ditched your fuel scope?
Well, if you aren't jumping you can fly for hours on 4 tonnes of fuel.

So we went out to hunt pirates and I'm facing this NPC and lo and behold I'm not melting anymore.
Plus, my guardian plasma accelerators actually do damage to the other guy's ship!
I've not actually damaged another ship since starting the game 4 months ago.... it's like a miracle!

Long story even longer, these sorts of experiments are important - gotta learn the basics of theory crafting these ships.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

I actually dropped laser beams so I could have enough power for my class 2 guardian plasma guns.
He found that surprising as well - but when you run a ship on a pair of AAA batteries you have to make sacrifices.
I do need to equip some point defense on tho….

I was going to rush out to Colonia but I see Ratkatcher is getting all the work done.
He's like the nerdy kid with braces in 9th grade that you give your math homework.
Be sure, BigMaec, to post your story of revenge - I love revenge stories.

It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!!!

(Why am I sitting here thinking that maybe I should bring my alt out to Colonia too? He could do the exploring bit, loads of stars out near the core, and my main could have fun entertaining the locals...)

I actually dropped laser beams so I could have enough power for my class 2 guardian plasma guns.
He found that surprising as well - but when you run a ship on a pair of AAA batteries you have to make sacrifices.
I do need to equip some point defense on tho….

I was going to rush out to Colonia but I see Ratkatcher is getting all the work done.
He's like the nerdy kid with braces in 9th grade that you give your math homework.
Be sure, BigMaec, to post your story of revenge - I love revenge stories.
You got that in reverse.
I first whooped Rat's Chieftain rearside badly in my Phantom, and he took revenge on me by making me ram his courier in exactly the moment my packhounds splashed on his shields, destroying me.
That was a pro-move. But you see, the revenge has already taken place.

You got that in reverse.
I first whooped Rat's Chieftain rearside badly in my Phantom, and he took revenge on me by making me ram his courier in exactly the moment my packhounds splashed on his shields, destroying me.
That was a pro-move. But you see, the revenge has already taken place.
I'm not sure you realize how the whole revenge cycle works.
See: History of Humanity

It doesn't end, it is never done..... revenge isn't a one time act, it is a life-style.

I'm not sure you realize how the whole revenge cycle works.
See: History of Humanity

It doesn't end, it is never done..... revenge isn't a one time act, it is a life-style.
Look, I'll let you both know now, he damaged my paintwork! Unforgivable (and the repair bill on that 2nd-hand clunker - sorry Chieftain - was twice what I paid for it!) one doesn't go around damaging the pristine finish on one of the Empire's finest, unthinkable :mad:

This feud will go on for 7 generations, your sons shall curse your name, your daughters are all mine :devilish:

It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!!!

(Why am I sitting here thinking that maybe I should bring my alt out to Colonia too? He could do the exploring bit, loads of stars out near the core, and my main could have fun entertaining the locals...)

Fun fact time! I'm from the place with the story that inspired The Fugitive series. Turns out it was the one armed man the entire time.

No, seriously, the guy played by Harrison Ford was exonerated after his death. One armed gardener or something killed his wife.

Last edited:
To quote one of my favorite Planescape: Torment characters, "when the number of martyrs is great enough, rebellion crumbles".

Of course, in a game where no one can actually die, breaking such a cycle through killing becomes difficult.
I like how you regulated that to 'difficult', yet somehow, not impossible.
I hope one day me and a dozen of my friends (all in top tier murder boats) find you at 10% hull while you're on a potty break.

Then you'll pay, my friend, then you'll pay!

@Wargfoot , my alt in his courier "Pass the Ammunition" is still in the bubble and getting bored...

Which system did you say you spend your time, again?

(Oh, and are you allergic to corrosive fragments? I'd hate to be responsible for bringing you out in a rash or something...)

@Wargfoot , my alt in his courier "Pass the Ammunition" is still in the bubble and getting bored...

Which system did you say you spend your time, again?

(Oh, and are you allergic to corrosive fragments? I'd hate to be responsible for bringing you out in a rash or something...)
Right now a friend and I are trying different builds against NPC pirates in LHS 20, Ohm City.
Send me a PM with your alt's name and I'll add you to our small group.

We usually play 6:30-8:00 EST on weeknights, quite a bit more on the weekends - although, all next week is going to be spotty for me as guests are staying at our house.

Did you really just put Morbad on your hitlist, you poor poor fool? :ROFLMAO:
Somebody has to do it and you fools aren't getting it done. (1)

NOTES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Playing in private groups in-game has afforded me a great deal of freedom on the forum when it comes to trash talking.

Top Bottom