PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Somebody has to do it and you fools aren't getting it done. (1)

NOTES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Playing in private groups in-game has afforded me a great deal of freedom on the forum when it comes to trash talking.
Putting Morbad on your hitlist is the Elite Dangerous equivalent of killing John Wicks Dog. Just sayin'...

Putting Morbad on your hitlist is the Elite Dangerous equivalent of killing John Wicks Dog. Just sayin'...
Did you just compare killing Morbad to killing a dog?
Gosh, I'll put a hit on a guy but I won't get all insalty in the forums with him.

(NOTE TO MORBAD: Dude, I was coming after you but I'll back off until you're done with BigMaec. I know everything is fair in love and war, but the dog comment really was over the line, and yet still within forum rules. Good luck, man.... and again, sorry for any contribution of mine that may have caused him to go too far. smh)

Did you just compare killing Morbad to killing a dog?
Gosh, I'll put a hit on a guy but I won't get all insalty in the forums with him.

(NOTE TO MORBAD: Dude, I was coming after you but I'll back off until you're done with BigMaec. I know everything is fair in love and war, but the dog comment really was over the line, and yet still within forum rules.)
Thankfully I know Black Bettys Revenge has a sub 20 ly range, so I'd just run away if he'd really came after me 😂
But it would only be a dog comparison if you'd manage to kill him, not just add him to your hitlist.
And the chance for that is slim, to say the least :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully I know Black Bettys Revenge has a sub 20 ly range, so I'd just run away if he'd really came after me 😂
But it would only be a dog comparison if you'd manage to kill him, not just add him to your hitlist.
And the chance for that is slim, to say the least :ROFLMAO:
So what is the range on your ship?
cough
Asking for a friend.

Thankfully I know Black Bettys Revenge has a sub 20 ly range

Ah, but the Pakled Garbage Scow Mondor has nearly a 30ly range and the very stars themselves align to protect her!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-0ZAV8zzk

oshdR5t.jpg

Last edited:
You see what you've done now?

FORCED me to kit out a murderhobo FDL - it scared me so much I had to add pink engines and weapons to it to make it a bit cuddly...

(if only there was a 'Hello Kitty' paint job, I'd be all over it like a rash!)
We have to have a stern talk about your loadout, if your Inara page is correct though :eek:

There is some room for improvement :cool:

We have to have a stern talk about your loadout, if your Inara page is correct though :eek:

There is some room for improvement :cool:
Well, it has been driving the engineers bonkers for the last couple of days... and ate through piles of mats... I'll go back in game after dinner and check, but I think a couple of bits aren't updated.

What might you suggest? 🍻

Top Bottom