PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

You have no idea how often I had tears in my eyes the last days and weeks in Carcosa. Manly tears of joy and laughter 😂

tenor.gif

I'd like to thank @Bigmaec for being generous enough to leave me with 8% hull on my shiny, new, still new-ship smelling interior (well - it used to...) FDL :)

And particularly for the fun we had in getting me there 🍻 I'm sure one day I'll be a half-good pilot, but not this day - but the best bit, for me, is playing around like that because I wanted to - what happened to the quiet, reclusive pilot I used to be?

We ganked him.

With love.

...and murder.
You lot make the old-Earth Mafia sound like a bunch of carebears - you make an offer that can't be refused... or at least, only once :)

You're just a bunch of gankers, griefers and murderhobo's! (enough salt?) 🧂🧂🧂

If I made it sound fun out here everyone else would insist on coming...
But I'm happy to be playing with the gang - a great move 🚀

You lot make the old-Earth Mafia sound like a bunch of carebears - you make an offer that can't be refused... or at least, only once :)

You're just a bunch of gankers, griefers and murderhobo's! (enough salt?) 🧂🧂🧂

If I made it sound fun out here everyone else would insist on coming...
But I'm happy to be playing with the gang - a great move 🚀

Now strike your father* down and take his place by my side.

Probably BigMaec? :unsure:

I'll be back to CMDR Rat Catcher soon... look forward to our first meeting... It's so good to be schizophrenic 👹
I spent the past three nights waiting by the phone.

Right now I think my buddy and I are going to move out of Deciat and on to the next engineer.
That's my plan; however, I'm not sure he can do it yet as be bought and pimped out a Krait and then died.
He has 1,000 credits to his name.

He shot one of the good guys (which he does from time to time), and I was winged up with him so my entire radar screen looked as if someone had dumped some triangle shaped grapes all over it. I was already retracting my hardpoints and dropping pips into engine when they started shooting at me. For the trip back to Garay I got to listen to him count down his hull integrity - I need to find a way to mute my mic because he could hear me giggling.

I'm pretty conservative.
I can literally afford to replace my current ship 1,000 times.
I figure I'm going to need that.

@Wargfoot - that is bad news for your friend, does he have a fallback ship to gain some credits?

Depending on how much you upset the good guys, I don't suppose an obsequious "sorry" could go amiss?

The giggling reminds me of my 'helping' a n00b in Eravate (a very nice Canadian lad) in VR and demonstrating the interdictor to him... followed by howls of laughter when he shot my canopy out on my Keelback with my SLF... (who took out the 2 MRP's to fit cargo bays!)

I think I can rebuy my Courier (Alt) around 200 times and my FDL (current) about 80 - but I have spent well over a billion cr getting my fleet/modules/new ships to/in Colonia...

Do you know that you only need to unlock - Elvira Martuck, Todd "The Blaster" McQuinn, Liz Ryder and The Dweller to make use of ALL of the Colonia engineers? It is still a few to get there, but at least the player can bypass some of the bubble unlocks.

Do you know that you only need to unlock - Elvira Martuck, Todd "The Blaster" McQuinn, Liz Ryder and The Dweller to make use of ALL of the Colonia engineers? It is still a few to get there, but at least the player can bypass some of the bubble unlocks.
This is helpful information that some of the other residents in Colonia didn't bother to share with me.
I'll remove you from the 'to-do' list, for now.

@Wargfoot - if your friend has a similar approach/sense of humour as yourself then TBH getting here should be a priority for you both, my murderous colleagues have a sense of humour that is a real killer...

And laughter, which may seem out of place in an anarchy, abounds!
At this point our ships are little more than a glorified party favor.
I'm going to blame the ships for now - and just pretend the entire skill problem doesn't also exist.

Here is a group photo of our ships:

Phisto, Maec - tell the puppy about my skills....

be nice....
Just because you like to dive headlong into the meat grinder that is Colonia doesn't mean I'm going to do it.

Haven't you've been reading the other threads?

They'll say, "Hey, everyone out this way is fair game because there are no noobs, by definition, in Colonia."
They then turn around and do everything they can to get noobs out to Colonia.

Just because you like to dive headlong into the meat grinder that is Colonia doesn't mean I'm going to do it.

Haven't you've been reading the other threads?

They'll say, "Hey, everyone out this way is fair game because there are no noobs, by definition, in Colonia."
They then turn around and do everything they can to get noobs out to Colonia.
Would, "we got sweeties and puppies" be more effective?

Top Bottom