PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

37 LY is way more than you strictly need to get to Colonia - the thinnest bit is crossing the first spiral arm gap just coreward of Sol, and then it's completely straightforward from there. Anything over 20 LY should have no problems making the route.

Could probably do it with 10-12 light years...that first gap you mention is passable with this range if you go above the galactic horizon about 200ly.

My vette had just about 20ly on the way back, and it was mostly a straight shot, with almost no manual corrections needed.

Could probably do it with 10-12 light years...that first gap you mention is passable with this range if you go above the galactic horizon about 200ly.
Almost certainly - or take the scenic route down the arm until the stars get dense enough before cutting across the edges of the core, and then the sparsest area you face is getting out of the bubble in the first place.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? ;)
I just sent you a friend request.
I'll pick it up when I'm on tomorrow, thanks 🍻

Phisto mentioned we were getting some new friends, I look forward to meeting Walter - I don't tend to gank anything that isn't NPC as they are the only ones I can shoot...

SideyDoom.jpg

I'm waiting for you, @Wargfoot.

Embrace your destiny, you will.

I was tempted to interdict you for sh*t and giggles, but I guess you would've been not amused 😂

Just glad you got safely to Jaques.
I dumped all my exploration data at Gandharvi. Can't trust those gankers that boast on the forum about their sinister acts. ;)
You could've told me that Robardin is our home! Now I have to grind rep... 😠

I dumped all my exploration data at Gandharvi. Can't trust those gankers that boast on the forum about their sinister acts. ;)
Oh sorry, I thought you had reasons to drop it in Colonia (which by the way makes sense, especially if you then grind Rep for the Nameless 😂)

Oh no! I'll keep an eye out for any wing missions to help out.

Hilarity intensifies

Speedy little armored guy with dual super pen rail guns. Awww yiss.

Welp, just had ourselves an old fashioned gank here in little old Carcosa.

Spotted a CMDR in a Mamba with a KWS headed to the Nav Beacon. Caught him killing Nameless ships so we waxed him. Now, here's where the story turns into one of those warm fuzzies.

Sent him an FR, had a chat afterwards and explained what was up. We've had Commanders working against us recently and bounty hunting plus attacking our NPC ships are popular methods. He totally got it and was a super good sport about it. We're just playing the game, you know? Turns out he was in Carcosa for Mel Brandon and was very pleased to hear any bounty vouchers work for him. Told him Coeus was a great spot for bounty hunting and off he went. He's welcome in Carcosa now, too!

And that's the thing with PvP in this game even if it's just proper old fashioned murder. One of the best ways to find folks that "Know the score" and are worth making friends with.

Last edited:
Welp, just had ourselves an old fashion gank here in little old Carcosa.

Spotted a CMDR in a Mamba with a KWS headed to the Nav Beacon. Caught him killing Nameless ships so we waxed him. Now, here's where the story turns into one of those warm fuzzies.

Sent him an FR, had a chat afterwards and explained what was up. We've had Commanders working against us recently and bounty hunting plus attacking our NPC ships are popular methods. He totally got it and was a super good sport about it. We're just playing the game, you know? Turns out he was in Carcosa for Mel Brandon and was very pleased to hear any bounty vouchers work for him. Told him Coeus was a great spot for bounty hunting and off he went. He's welcome in Carcosa now, too!

And that's the thing with PvP in this game even if it's just proper old fashioned murder. One of the best ways to find folks that "Know the score" and are worth making friends with.
In the future please invite them to the squadron. I can't keep track of all your friends that you've shot.

Last edited:
Haha. I don't think he was interested in joining up. Good rule of thumb though: if they're shooting at you or your NPCs they're bad. :D
But we don't seem to get BH missions on our board 😢 I've had 3 massacre missions as follow-ons (nice) but can't recall anything else since arriving. We need something similar to be able to up our security rating (been reading about BGS coz a noob!) as financially were hitting the ceiling!

If I'm reading it wrong a pointer would be welcome :)

Top Bottom