PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Rematch against the modified FGS from @NCFCpaul (y) you're eager to gittin' gud, congrats on that :)

Sadly I missed the first 30 seconds or so :(
My first PvP fight in a medium against a SLF carrier.
I played safe and try to kill the SLF as often as possible, propably not necessary.
It took of a lot of pressure from Paul and as you can see, compared to our last fight it was a lot more tanky, and dished out more damage.
I made some mistakes too, especially in the beginning I tanked the hounds without putting 4 pips to shields, later I realized they made way less
damage if I do that. Also he got better with his PAs, hitting me several times costing me the shields.

Once again thank you Bigmaec for your advice and help- I really appreciate it.

I think my ship seems pretty good now, I'm going to stop messing with it and try to get some practice in! Great advice on dropping the SCB for the fighter, it definitely helped. I'm going to head to a HazRes somewhere and build my pilots rank up, she's only expert at the moment, I would hope an elite pilot would put more pressure on.

I had the pack hounds in storage and already engineered so switching them in was easy, especially having seen the grief your missiles dished out!

Now, if my hit rate with the PA's improved I might get a lot more competitive!

Once again thank you Bigmaec for your advice and help- I really appreciate it.

I think my ship seems pretty good now, I'm going to stop messing with it and try to get some practice in! Great advice on dropping the SCB for the fighter, it definitely helped. I'm going to head to a HazRes somewhere and build my pilots rank up, she's only expert at the moment, I would hope an elite pilot would put more pressure on.

I had the pack hounds in storage and already engineered so switching them in was easy, especially having seen the grief your missiles dished out!

Now, if my hit rate with the PA's improved I might get a lot more competitive!
For PvP I'd keep the expert, less expensive and you won't shed a tear if you lose it. A FGS is still a squishy medium and you can lose it, not worth going for a elite NPC in it for PvP imho.

I reached a new low yesterday, I tried to gank my wingmate @Rick6549 😂

We loitered around Robardin waiting to question @Nathan Cain why he dared to enter our space (!!!oneeleven!!!, nice to meet you by the way CMDR (y))
After questioning, Rick crashed into my Ferdie with his Ferdie, the subsequent verbal exchange ended in me deploying hardpoints and chasing Rick around
Robardin three or four times :oops:
Of course I didn't drop even his shields, good evasive for a not-g5'd FdL by the way! But I nearly hit Robardin, that would've been darwin-award worthy...

So yeah, I'm not only a nasty player-killer-tryhard, but also a friendlist-ganker-tryhard 😂

GG CMDRs t'was fun as always.

On another note:

I'd love to see another wing fight training at Robardin on saturday or sunday, anyone interested just send me a PM or post here.

I reached a new low yesterday, I tried to gank my wingmate @Rick6549
This comes as no surprise for those of us who've been watching your decent into madness.

You kicked off this thread with a golly-gee-guys apology for whacking a clean commander, then onto punishing people for having vowels in their handles, onto joining the sociopaths out at the potato, and ended right here with attempted murder on a wing mate. In three months I've no doubt that in real life you'll be apprehended by the police living under a bridge, eating oatmeal out of a homeless person's skull, writing poetry about how you're the 'avenging angel' and how 'not even wildflowers are innocent'.

In short, you've just confirmed absolutely every stereotype the carebears have about player killers - you've set back months of missionary work by myself, Phisto, and others. Our work to convince them that player killers aren't insane has been undone by this thread. I've no doubt that the next release of this game in 2020 will feature a separate PvE server, a new anime graphics set, and that credits will be replaced with skittles, bounties with hugs - etc.... all... all this because you had to go insane.

You make me sick.
I cannot take this anymore.
I'm going to bed.

This comes as no surprise for those of us who've been watching your decent into madness.

You kicked off this thread with a golly-gee-guys apology for whacking a clean commander, then onto punishing people for having vowels in their handles, onto joining the sociopaths out at the potato, and ended right here with attempted murder on a wing mate. In three months I've no doubt that in real life you'll be apprehended by the police living under a bridge, eating oatmeal out of a homeless person's skull, writing poetry about how you're the 'avenging angel' and how 'not even wildflowers are innocent'.

In short, you've just confirmed absolutely every stereotype the carebears have about player killers - you've set back months of missionary work by myself, Phisto, and others. Our work to convince them that player killers aren't insane has been undone by this thread. I've no doubt that the next release of this game in 2020 will feature a separate PvE server, a new anime graphics set, and that credits will be replaced with skittles, bounties with hugs - etc.... all... all this because you had to go insane.

You make me sick.
I cannot take this anymore.
I'm going to bed.
oywtcy?

Carcosa's a wee bit out of my stomping grounds, I admit, a teency bit over 22kly. Gonna be a bit of a flight in ye olden Challenger. Are there any megaships that run from the bubble out that way?

I guess I've been corrupted to the dark side. ### now with video links ###

I was doing some shady undercover business yesterday far from home, clearing two CZ's with CMDR Kari Kerenski.
After we've been finished, on the way to repair/rearm I noticed a clean CMDR with a KWS in supercruise.
KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals :LOL:

So for the first time in my entire Elite playtime, I pulled an enemy clean CMDR with the clear intend to kill him.

Thanks to my full FdL PA loadout (5 of them for training purposes), I wasn't able to kill the enemy CMDR before he low-waked.
After following him in the nearby nav-beacon, the inevitable happened, he combat logged :unsure:
He was in a Vulture and Inara stated him having 5.3 Billion in assets.
Why the hell did you log, CMDR???
Take the rebuy, or make me rebuy mine, but what? Wat? Seriously? 5.3 billion assets and you won't take a Vulture rebuy?

But I digress...

Do I have to feel bad now for trying to murder another CMDR in cold blood, to further my own goals?
I confess, it felt good. A new, intense rush of adrenaline, I can see now why so many people choose this path.

Oh, and I feel bad.
About my abysmal PA aim. If I had my multigimbal outfit, that Vulture would have exploded sigh

Links to videos

FdL versus FdL Phisto
FdL versus FdL Renraiku
FDS versus FGS NCFCPaul I
FDS versus FdL Phisto I
FDS versus FdL Phisto II
2v2 Wing Training Carcosa
FDS versus ImpClipper St4r Fox
FDS versus FGS NCFCPaul II
.....Or. It could be that, that combat logger; saved your soul. Gave you another chance to 'do the right thing'. Or to go with the times, 'be the right stuff'.

Last edited:
Carcosa's a wee bit out of my stomping grounds, I admit, a teency bit over 22kly. Gonna be a bit of a flight in ye olden Challenger. Are there any megaships that run from the bubble out that way?
I guess you can find more combat in the bubble, no use to get up here for that. Today we wing mined to get a CMDR some room for rebuys. You're welcome to show up though.
Wait, you can combat log in this game? What happens if you do? In most games I play you just die.
Nothing, except all will shame you, some will put you on kill-on-sight lists, some will report you, some are gonna cheer for you because you showed it to the gankers. And most will never know.
.....Or. It could be that, that combat logger; saved your sole. Gave you another chance to 'do the right thing'. Or to go with the times, 'be the right stuff'.
No sole to save, way too salty for my tastes. If you mean my soul, it's still there, intact, untainted, because it's only a game ;)
(Sole is german for brine :))

Top Bottom