PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

I guess you can find more combat in the bubble, no use to get up here for that. Today we wing mined to get a CMDR some room for rebuys. You're welcome to show up though.
Nothing, except all will shame you, some will put you on kill-on-sight lists, some will report you, some are gonna cheer for you because you showed it to the gankers. And most will never know.
No sole to save, way too salty for my tastes. If you mean my soul, it's still there, intact, untainted, because it's only a game ;)
(Sole is german for brine :))
I have no idea, what you are rabbiting on about.

The ministry of truth, is a myth.

Aaaaand this video is presented by some who doesn't think to chaff against a gimbal frag clipper and who doesn't need pip management :LOL:

Featuring CMDR St4r Fox - thanks for the great fights today CMDR (y)

I should've really used my chaff. Seriously kids, don't be that guy. Use your chaff.

I can haz gitting gud with PAs slowly...

First a match in my Plasma FDS against NCFCPauls new shiny Krait... lets see how shiny it is after this friendly :cool:

After this I have another fun match against... to be continued.

OK, my take away from this is that the ship is really good, I'm pleased with it, I need a lot of practice and the ship looks really shiny in its snazzy paint job!

Happily you didn't record the fight with your FDL, that bloody thing won't sit still!

OK, my take away from this is that the ship is really good, I'm pleased with it, I need a lot of practice and the ship looks really shiny in its snazzy paint job!

Happily you didn't record the fight with your FDL, that bloody thing won't sit still!
That Krait looks fantastic in the light of Carcosa with that crypsis green. Need green engine trails too!
Yeah, I'm really angry I didn't record that one, it was nearly perfect. Good pip management, good evasion... sigh

For those who didn't see it what happened was....
NCFCpaul (N) launched fighter, tried to make some room to keep Bigmaec (B) in sights.

B flew aggressive and apparently perm-boost while picking away N's shields. N replied by flinging plasma shots vaguely in the direction of B who seemed to have moved away by the time each devastating volley occupied the space where he used to be.

The end result was B hardly got a scratch and only really took any hits when N forgot to call the SLF back in at the end.

One sided hardly covers it! GG!

Oh, and we very nearly ended up getting ganked by Robardin as we entered the no fire zone- sweet!

Last edited:
For those who didn't see it what happened was....
NCFCpaul (N) launched fighter, tried to make some room to keep Bigmaec (B) in sights.

B flew aggressive and apparently perm-boost while picking away N's shields. N replied by flinging plasma shots vaguely in the direction of B who seemed to have moved away by the time each devastating volley occupied the space where he used to be.

The end result was B hardly got a scratch and only really took any hits when N forgot to call the SLF back in at the end.

One sided hardly covers it! GG!

Oh, and we very nearly ended up getting ganked by Robardin as we entered the no fire zone- sweet!
If ST4R F0X manages to gank us while sitting on the pad, he is the best ganker ever! Nah, he's a friend, he gets his kills anyways as you can see above 😂

If ST4R F0X manages to gank us while sitting on the pad, he is the best ganker ever! Nah, he's a friend, he gets his kills anyways as you can see above 😂

No, I was worried I was blasting away well inside the 'no fire zone' I thought the station would open up, or send security - although if St4r Fox did gank us from inside the station that would be something to see!

Another day of training sessions, two fights against Paul in my FDS with Hotas and Stick FAoff.
Slowly I get the PA timing right - also the FDS is a fantastic stable platform.

Comments, tips and improvements are much appreciated (y)

I shamelessly copied the build from Besieger and built myself a rapid fire Vulture... soo much fun (y)

Thanks to CMDR onefootin for helping me test it out.

It's more stable then I thought in FAoff, but I still need a lot of practice... no boy wizard yet :cool:
In the second part of the video I wanted to spice things up a bit, that's why I started to ram and do stupid things.

It's not PvP but also interesting... Anti Xeno combat.
I took a break from Colonia to fill up my raw mats at crystalline shards, and figured I could get my Thargoid Bobblehead when I'm down in the Pleiades.
So after some trial and much error (I was AXI pilot - killed cyclops - for some time, with a Anaconda, but I didn't have a AX build any more) I built an AX Corvette and
got my Bobblehead. So I took another shot at winning @Midian Cabal 's heart - pun intended 😂
(https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...from-human-brokers.519016/page-7#post-7939319:LOL: )
This run was one of my better runs...

Source: https://youtu.be/t1feeLJDElU

(Corvette build https://s.orbis.zone/421_ )

I guess Basilisk solo is my next goal 😨

Deleted member 182079

D
Speaking of the Remote Flak, did anyone else notice the special effects are missing (the fireworks when you release the trigger)? Only used to have this with the Flechette launcher, wonder if it's just me or a bug?

Speaking of the Remote Flak, did anyone else notice the special effects are missing (the fireworks when you release the trigger)? Only used to have this with the Flechette launcher, wonder if it's just me or a bug?
Now that you say it... is it only in my vid or do you experience that too? (Need to update my drivers...)

Deleted member 182079

D
Now that you say it... is it only in my vid or do you experience that too? (Need to update my drivers...)
I noticed it for a little while now. Didn't have this problem before though (i.e. it's not just in your video).

@Bigmaec
Ive seen one of the latest movie. Against Krait.
I can advice u one simple improvement. Try VoiceAttack for pip management and chaff reminder.

Just after boosting you can fast transfer some energy to drive or weapons or to system when u want to ram target.
I'm not expert in this but it helps a lot.

Chaff reminder I did after I lost important duel for me just because I was forgetting use ECM and Chaff on time. It was deciding because hull diff at the end was very small.
Voiceattack have and sounds notifications. When I push chaff switch on hotas it's waiting 20sec than it says to me:
"Chaff is ready my lord and f* window lickers" it's amazingly working :D I used that on stream yesterday, unfortunately mixer freaked out and wont start reply.

It's simple to set:
unknown.png

Top Bottom