PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Falter

Banned
I wholeheartedly agree 😂
Funnest thing I used to do was have a few friends and I go to a 'roid field, laugh at my low FPS and chase me around to see how long it would take before I just couldn't stop crashing into rocks. Good times! The crunch of the rock followed by the whole : pushing myself to stop hitting the rocks as much (IE: stop pinballing,) was one of the best ways that I practiced a lot to master my aggressive FGS evasion.

Funnest thing I used to do was have a few friends and I go to a 'roid field, laugh at my low FPS and chase me around to see how long it would take before I just couldn't stop crashing into rocks. Good times! The crunch of the rock followed by the whole : pushing myself to stop hitting the rocks as much (IE: stop pinballing,) was one of the best ways that I practiced a lot to master my aggressive FGS evasion.
Yeah, I mentioned it in the last vid post, we did a cool Training run with 3 CMDRs, one targetting one and getting targetted by another.
In Theory one should aim to kill at one but evade from the other one.
Only thing I was able to was shooting my target, evasion was pretty minimal. I also only was able to fly FAon in asteroids, otherwise I'd been deader then dead 😂
But I'm working on it ...

Two points:

1: I don't know why anyone would do PvP in anything but an asteroid field.
2: This thread needs to die. I've purchased 12 rescue kittens and I'm go to strangle 1 for each post past this point. STOP IT NOW.

Thank you.
No way. I plan on having the best most pro-PvP thread in all the Forums.
For the Community!

Two points:

2: This thread needs to die. I've purchased 12 rescue kittens and I'm go to strangle 1 for each post past this point. STOP IT NOW.

Thank you.

PvP can be exciting no matter where it is provided the fights are good, personally I wish there were more reasons to fight above planets as that is easily as difficult as ring fighting due to having to constantly fight gravity, speaking of such I have an amusing video I might upload from way back when.. Forceshells and Gravity make the fight between a small ship and a large one very, very interesting heh heh.

Also don't kill off innocent animals. See if you can get some politicians or something.

Two points:

Thank you.
tell me about these kittens?

Falter

Banned
Two points:

Thank you.
I actually would do 'roid field fights more if I could get stable FPS. I think there are many reasons that a lot of pilots don't do them.
It's just not possible for me all the time. Even when I upgraded to the PC I have now.

Granted, I can still land my hits pretty easily even with Low FPS, but I feel it can sap the enjoyment out of it. My old laptop roid days were pretty hard on me back then too:
What I find that is more fun than doing 'roids, is actually planetary combat.
You have to fight the gravity and shoot well, and doing planetary fights in canyons can be a blast!

Have you tried planetary yet, Bigmaec?

I actually would do 'roid field fights more if I could get stable FPS. I think there are many reasons that a lot of pilots don't do them.
It's just not possible for me all the time. Even when I upgraded to the PC I have now.

Granted, I can still land my hits pretty easily even with Low FPS, but I feel it can sap the enjoyment out of it. My old laptop roid days were pretty hard on me back then too:
What I find that is more fun than doing 'roids, is actually planetary combat.
You have to fight the gravity and shoot well, and doing planetary fights in canyons can be a blast!

Have you tried planetary yet, Bigmaec?
Nope, planetary sounds even worse but I guess I'll have to try sooner or later... Is heat a problem with all the thruster firing? Or do you do it FAoff?

Top Bottom