ANNOUNCEMENT January Update is out now!

🤦‍♀️ read this https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/11894 . Problem not only for PC, for XBOX too.

and you send me to the issue tracker? there are too many "false" errors commented there ... I have only given you a tip to make your game work well, I just can't believe that in 2 years I haven't had a single performance problem with a 970 and an i5 6500, and I see a lot of problems from people who have a much better pc than me.

Simply,I don't think these are problems of the game itself.

Have you tried to restore your FOV to normal values? retouch it, it usually causes stuttering and freezing,

evidently they did not prepare the game to increase it too much.

Holy God, At least try the game in its original state, without retouching the files.

what does the FoV has to do with planetary features being resolved without ever looking for them? the video is not about the stuttering

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I'm in undiscovered systems and every time i arrive, there is a stutter for a few seconds. Once the stutters are gone, all bodies have their features automatically resolved without waiting

View attachment 158731

EDIT: tested more undiscovered systems, those features are automatically getting resolved without even using the FSS

here is a video showing arriving in an undiscovered system, stutters for a while, once stutters are over bodies have their Feature resolved.

Stutters stop around 1:32
It has been confirmed here

And there is an issue for it here if you want to add your voice.

Well, it is nice to see that the changes as we saw in the beta being included... except for the 'new' auto-resolve of POI's (Quite a nice touch!) which is quite interesting.
Frame rates drop from around 130FPS (4k) to 100 for about 15 seconds and every POI in the system is resolved...

Not the result expected at all, not that I'm complaining 🤷‍♂️

what does the FoV has to do with planetary features being resolved without ever looking for them? the video is not about the stuttering
I am sorry if I did not understand your publication well, but retouching the FOV of the game files, it causes stuttering and problems whatever you do.

and you send me to the issue tracker? there are too many "false" errors commented there ... I have only given you a tip to make your game work well, I just can't believe that in 2 years I haven't had a single performance problem with a 970 and an i5 6500, and I see a lot of problems from people who have a much better pc than me.

Simply,I don't think these are problems of the game itself.
Please do me a favor and re-read everything I wrote before.

I will even help you. I wrote the following: before the update, everything worked smoothly, after the update, the game began to stutter on the cruise.

Further, in the ticket to which I gave the link, the person with XBOX uploaded a video with the same problem, he could not change the FOV in the game files.

Now that you’ve evaluated this information, tell me how stupid was your FOV advice?

So has anyone been able to complete a conflict zone without the progress ticker disappearing early?

With the current patch, I've tried a low intensity conflict zone. Where I was seeing progress tickers pre-patch (yesterday), I wasn't seeing them at all post-patch (today).

I eventually bailed from the zone (presumably loosing the fight?) 'cause my ship had taken too much damage, and I didn't know if I was helping my chosen faction.
Would have stayed longer if I knew we were close to winning.

There's a FoV slider in-game. You can change your FoV without tampering with game files.

Additionally, many users who are experiencing stutters did not have them before this update. Myself included ; game ran smooth for hundreds of hours. Today, at patch day, it's a stutter fest. Don't imply that using an in-game FoV slider caused this.

Next time, read carefully what has already been written before giving stupid advice.

the truth is that it is quite tired to read people always complaining about everything before trying things well, but okay you're right, I shouldn't mind at all, my game is fine and I enjoy it, but it really starts to bother me as a user, that content is delayed by nonsense of people who seem to have never seen a small mistake in a video game,or do not know how to make responsible use of pc or game, literally every day, is unsettling!
They just released the patch, with reporting the errors in the issue tracker I think it's more than enough.

Top Bottom