General / Off-Topic Joker. ( I think DC nailed it! )

Deleted member 110222

D
So, yeah. Like I was saying in my duplicate. (Sozzles about that BTW)

I think the reason I'm getting so excited about this film is because it's a deep look into a madman, and as a madman myself, I find the different perspective into insanity quite interesting.

So, yeah. Like I was saying in my duplicate. (Sozzles about that BTW)

I think the reason I'm getting so excited about this film is because it's a deep look into a madman, and as a madman myself, I find the different perspective into insanity quite interesting.

There's something in us that is very much attracted to madness. Everyone who looks off the edge of a tall building has felt at least a faint, morbid urge to jump. And anyone who has ever put a loaded pistol up to his head... All right, my point is this: even the most well-adjusted person is holding onto his or her sanity by a greased rope. I really believe that. The rationality circuits are shoddily built into the human animal.

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

The reservations for the Premiere on the biggest cinema in the city, there are 2 big screenings on the same day in VO (English) scheduled this Friday, and both are like this.

FCaDTC9.png

The yellow seats are empty seats.

What contrast with Cpt Marvel!!!! :DDDDDD

Last edited:

SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

The reservations for the Premiere on the biggest cinema in the city, there are 2 big screenings on the same day in VO (English) scheduled this Friday, and both are like this.

FCaDTC9.png

The yellow seats are empty seats.

What contrast with Cpt Marvel!!!! :DDDDDD
The seats in front of the screen are the most uncomfortable.

I understand why they are empty.

Interesting reading.

Just more histrionics really. Both sides of the "culture war" are equally as bad as each other.

They should all shut up while the rest of us enjoy the movie.

Top Bottom