General Gameplay JP'93 (and Site-B'97-2001) Buildings Pack DLC

As a building, it looks great, but is too small be a pen.
The design of the walls could be used as a fence (electrified concrete wall?)

i hope to see The raptor holding pen in this DLC

As a building, it looks great, but is too small be a pen.
The design of the walls could be used as a fence (electrified concrete wall?)

I would honestly pay any amount if they made this a DLC [up][up][up]

I think that this thread is already considered by Frontier, has almost 5 stars (of the total votes), plus it is a unique opportunity that should not be missed, as many would be willing to pay for this DLC. (how much nostalgia it would bring).

I actually typed up a more in-depth run-down as to how this idea would play out almost a hundred pages back in the Wish List thread.​
Prequel Missions​
Having spent the entire day playing the game on Mantaceros, I'm already under the impression that the entire game is set post-Jurassic World so the game probably still has plenty of surprises for me but, in the off-chance that this idea isn't already in the game, I'll pitch these ideas I had for post-Nublar content.

While this game does offer the ability to create our dream dinosaur park on all 5 of the islands, what if there was a New Game+ situation where players could make THE Dream Park?

Scenario A: Site B
The year is 1989. You take on the role of an unnamed InGen associate that was appointed to aid John Hammond in making his dinosaur park a reality.
Your mission is to set up operations on the island of Isla Sorna complete with Living Quarters for the works (a possible add-on feature), Research Centers, Creation Labs, Expedition Centers, and holding pens for all the animals that will be shipped to the main island (Isla Nublar).

You will have to excavate fossils based on records of real-world dig sites from 1993 and earlier dates.
You could stick to the known InGen list of dinosaurs or you could go to town by breeding whatever the heck you dig up.

This scenario will probably be a bit unorthodox when compared to the vanilla game mechanics since you'll probably have to rely on contracts and mineral sales for extra income due to the absence of guests.

Speaking of contracts, instead of the associates featured in the game, you would get the following...​

John Hammond in place of Cabot Finch. While no one can truly replace the late, great, Richard Attenborough, he could be voiced by either his brother (David Attenborough) or someone that convincingly sounds like John Hammond.

John Arnold in the Head of Security role (with Samuel Jackson reprising his role if you guys can afford him)

Robert Muldoon playing the help tips role similar to what Owen does in the vanilla game.

Ed Regis for Head of Entertainment (that guy with the hat that drove the jeep in the first half of JP). He could probably be voiced by anyone since he didn't have any dialogue in the film.

Young Henry Wu as Head of Science (voiced by a young person obviously).

Dennis Nedry (voiced by Wayne Knight) would take Wu's place as the antagonizing character. Instead of being bitter all the time (like Wu was) he could be smug and full of himself like he was in the original movie. Granted, any sabotage that occurs will probably be him but, he'll predictably accuse other people and get away with it (because we already know what happens).

Scenario B: Isla Nublar​
After finishing Scenario A, the player would be moved to the main island where they would be tasked by John Hammond to build his park.
There would be a series of missions and contracts that involve building the locations from the original park as well as locations that were either in the film or the novel (which is where the other wish list request comes into play).

The player would have to follow through with all of these tasks while also staying on their toes to overcome chaotic events like tropical storms, corporate rivals, unruly dinosaurs (like the Big One), and maintaining plenty of counter-measures to prevent the events of the first film from happening (the incident).

Scenario C and D: San Diego and Orlando​
These scenarios are hit-or-miss as they could imply that the off-site locations would become realities after the success of the Jurassic Park.
Ergo, an alternate time line. In the film lore, a park was to be built in both San Diego and Orlando if Nublar turned out to be a success (the Orlando park was a tie-in to the now defunct ride in Universal Studios: Florida that's actually mentioned in ride's narrative).

Scenario E: The Legacy Continues​
The time of the game skips back to near present-day.
John Hammond has sadly passed away and he left the park in the ownership of the player instead of his nephew, Peter Ludlow (who is still alive in this timeline). Imagine this as an alternate timeline tailored specifically for an expansion pack that could potentially be the mother of all expansion packs.

The player is tasked with upgrading the original park (the game would load the player's original park layout and assets) with modernized features from the base game in conjunction to the classic Jurassic Park features (i.e. no Visitor Center ruins).
The divisions would then feature a mix of new and old with older John Arnold still as head of Security, Henry Wu (not as an antagonist) as the head of Science, and Isaac Clement as the head of Entertainment.

The player would even be able to research new content and even breed the JP3 Spinosaurus and the Indominus Rex as risky contracts from Wu (even if they do go against Hammond's vision).

I wouldn't even be mad if I had to pay for these scenarios as DLC because it would probably be the greatest piece of fan-service the JP community could ever get ♥

This DLC would be AWESOME.
If Secrets of Dr. Wu can be considered an expansion, this one would be a second game within the game, (even if you can't use the more recently discovered dinosaurs in the prequel missions)

The most recent DLC showed us that Frontier can do small DLC's instead of big story and mission based DLC's. I would be happy if we just got Building and Vehicle skins from 1993 Jurassic Park for 5 dollars. That would be really awesome to have park diversity with the low number of buildings that we can have.

Awesome ideas ladies and gentlemen!
I'd say it would be awesome if the monorail bit that enters the island would change with a 93'/tlw/jp3 setting too. Imagine they keep the tunnel where the monorail now enters, but instead of rails on high pillars, a road for jeeps rolls down a hill to ground level. With, definitely definitely, an original park gate that can be placed anywhere we want.
Great thanks to Frontier for making an awesome JP/JW game.

Awesome ideas ladies and gentlemen!
I'd say it would be awesome if the monorail bit that enters the island would change with a 93'/tlw/jp3 setting too. Imagine they keep the tunnel where the monorail now enters, but instead of rails on high pillars, a road for jeeps rolls down a hill to ground level. With, definitely definitely, an original park gate that can be placed anywhere we want.
Great thanks to Frontier for making an awesome JP/JW game.

yeah i prefer jp jeep or jp styled bus rather than monorail

If I was forced to choose one DLC and only one, it would be this hands down.

I am in complete agreement, I would pay good money be it a small building skin dlc to a big detailed dlc with a new map and missions. After that I would ask for anymore updates I would be very happy with it. As stated many times in this thread us older Jurassic fans would love something like the Jungle Explorer or the Original Visitor Center, which might I add both appeared in JW and Fallen Kingdom.

Forever my biggest wish for this game.

24488812146_b8950e3715_b.jpg

Forever my biggest wish for this game.

Mine too, I would gladly pay for at least these two additions. I would be fine with them being alternate skins of the Innovation center and the Gyrosphere for the Visitor center and the Jungle Explorer. If they don't want to do skin's that is fine, we could also have the 1993 Visitor Center as a 4th Center, with pay out based on star count and the Jungle Explorer as a skin for the Ranger jeep.

Top Bottom