General Gameplay JP'93 (and Site-B'97-2001) Buildings Pack DLC

I'm all for the 93 park skins. It's been my biggest wish since the game launched. All I'm saying is it wouldn't make sense to build a park that mixes buildings from JP and JW together. I would rather have a designated sandbox on Nublar where you can rebuild JP. It would have a port and a helipad, JP banners, tour vehicles, original fences and buildings, and the guests wouldn't have smartphones.
Ok I understand where you are coming from, a lot of fellow fans love that level detail. I understand what you want, but it looks like the leaks are real so we will see Fountiers final call.

At this point it seems that the leak is indeed likely real. But this does not mean that everything in the leak will come to pass. Firstly, it didn't get everything exactly right, such as the date of the summer DLC and the third dinosaur. Secondly; plans can change. Just because something is planned or even being made doesn't mean it will see the light of day. So while the likelyhood of there being a 1993 DLC is significantly increased, people should still take this with a grain of salt.

If the leak is indeed true then I hope that they would add specific skins not only for the buildings but also for the dinosaurs, like the brown skin of the sick Triceratops, the green Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, the original Gallimimus, all various skins for Raptors, Brachiosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, Ankylosaurus with black armour and red head, Parasaurolophus from "The Lost World" and "Jurassic Park 3" as well as the classic Stegosaurus (although it would be cool if they decided to go for more green variation like the one in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for Stego). What do you guys think?
It's not impossible, at teh end of the day I only care about building skins since we only have one type, but all the dinos have multiple skins.

As many of you may know, there are certain rumors on youtube channels of a supposed future DLC about this request!
We look forward to it being so ... At last the dream of many will come true!

Let's make this topic TOP, so that more fans comment on this idea.

As many of you may know, there are certain rumors on youtube channels of a supposed future DLC about this request!
We look forward to it being so ... At last the dream of many will come true!

Let's make this topic TOP, so that more fans comment on this idea.
I 100% agree, even if it is in the works, there is a lot of development time between now and December, it is vital to show how important this is to the fan base and the consumer base of this game, in a perfect world it would be free, but I am willing to put my money down on a DLC with Jurassic Park Assets. It is imporant we let the devs know how much we want this DLC and what we want from it!

Although the "Claire Dearing" update doesnt sound that bad, if they dont have terrain tools and tons of decor this game is dead.

I dont believe the second part about there being a JWE2 considering how much of a slap to the face it would be to people like us who have been buying dlc and waiting patiently for updates. If they are going to make anything it will be the JW survival game.

Who knows. Wish we'd know.

Yes I want to be able to swap from the silver blue, to the old yellow green red color schemes on all the buildings and fences, this would be an amazing addition to the game!!!!

Me too, not sure it will happen tho.

Since it's looking very likely that we might get the 1993 DLC in December, has everything that can be said about a 93 DLC, been said?

It has been a year since I made this request, all the rumors seem to be true, let's make this topic a more important one and publish all our ideas. We have until November or December for some idea to come true in this 1993 DLC.

tjIXFDy.jpg

Will we have animal control skins in the park?
Can a third-person mode be implemented to be a ranger? something like a campaign mission or guards (animal control) walking through the park??

MV5BMTQ5ZWQ1NzgtMzgxZi00ZTU0LWIyNDctOTUwNjZhYTY2NGQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,962_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Well I was going to post this in an new thread but it would be better to put it here. It would be awesome if we could get a new ranger skin based off the LW hunter vehicles, this one in particular. I know the ranger vehicles always have a guy in the back (and I know there is another hunter vehicle from the LW that would be a better fit for that) it would be really cool to see this particular vehicle get in and have the extended seat as well.

Basically when you would press "R" to switch to shooting mode the seat would extend out and you would be able to fire from there. You wouldnt be able to have a 360 degree turn like you normally would, perhaps a 180 degree turn but it would be worth it simply for the gimmick. Also as I posted in an another thread (which was to lead up to this actually) is to allow you to still drive the ranger vehicle while in shooting mode regardless of skin. This was you can chase after dinos on the move while you tranq them.

Would be really fun being able to recreate the LW scene at the game trail and hunt dinos in a mobile jeep.

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0016(1).jpg
    Scan_Pic0016(1).jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 213
It has been a year since I made this request, all the rumors seem to be true, let's make this topic a more important one and publish all our ideas. We have until November or December for some idea to come true in this 1993 DLC.

I am very happy that you made this thread, I think the biggest aspect of a 93 DLC is skins, building, dino, and vehicle skins. I am also hoping we get some new buildings for guest, this is the perfect time to release hotel 2.0 and I really hope the building is more square shaped so I can add it to my main street.

Well I was going to post this in an new thread but it would be better to put it here. It would be awesome if we could get a new ranger skin based off the LW hunter vehicles, this one in particular. I know the ranger vehicles always have a guy in the back (and I know there is another hunter vehicle from the LW that would be a better fit for that) it would be really cool to see this particular vehicle get in and have the extended seat as well.

Basically when you would press "R" to switch to shooting mode the seat would extend out and you would be able to fire from there. You wouldnt be able to have a 360 degree turn like you normally would, perhaps a 180 degree turn but it would be worth it simply for the gimmick. Also as I posted in an another thread (which was to lead up to this actually) is to allow you to still drive the ranger vehicle while in shooting mode regardless of skin. This was you can chase after dinos on the move while you tranq them.

Would be really fun being able to recreate the LW scene at the game trail and hunt dinos in a mobile jeep.
I think it's a good idea for the skin of ranger (TLW) and especially that the seat of the vehicle is extended. It would be fantastic!

My only requirement is 4 species: Compsognathus and Segisaurus (both small carnivores) as well as Hadrosaurus and Microceratus (both unarmored herbivores).

I want to thank every single person in this thread who helped encouraged the Dev team to make this amazing dlc! Your year of pushing and suggesting these great ideas paid off. You are all awesome!

We happy!!!!!

We finally achieved (in part) what we wanted !!!! While it would be beautiful to see the Ford Explorer (maybe they didn't get the rights or something else) but we have the JP Classic. Hopefully more news and suspicions are revealed as the weeks go by.
There is a confirmed Ford Explorer now (to the right of the Aviary), though the rights problem may still be a thing for the moment, so we might end up with a more generic car with the same skin.
a646c9bf-8936-4062-b2c1-42b7cd47775c-jpeg.151178

There is a confirmed Ford Explorer now (to the right of the Aviary), though the rights problem may still be a thing for the moment, so we might end up with a more generic car with the same skin.
Some thing is better than nothing, I am perfectly fine if it close.

Top Bottom