July Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo!

June has marked the end of our weekly Planet Coaster Wednesday evening livestreams, but they haven't come to a stop! We will have a monthly Wednesday evening livestream instead and you can find out when July's will be here:

02/07/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs

09/07/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté

10/07/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Programmer Philippa Moore

16/07/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Stephen

23/07/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC

30/07/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC

31/07/2019 WEDNESDAY 2PM UTC
Frontier Xtra

Join us on Twitch, YouTube or Mixer and have a chat with us!
We look forward to hanging out with you all!

Chanté 🥳

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I wonder if they will say if they will be adding more DLC's to Planet Coaster in the Frontier Xtra?
I think its a bit early for that. They usually have a 3 month cycle between DLC's. Ghostbusters was released 2 month's ago while the month before that we had a rides pack.
My guess is we have to wait at least another month to hear something about a new DLC.

(Just based on results from the past ofcourse... And results from the past don't guarantee future results)

I wonder if they will say if they will be adding more DLC's to Planet Coaster in the Frontier Xtra?
I think its a bit early for that. They usually have a 3 month cycle between DLC's. Ghostbusters was released 2 month's ago while the month before that we had a rides pack.
My guess is we have to wait at least another month to hear something about a new DLC.

(Just based on results from the past ofcourse... And results from the past don't guarantee future results)
The question should be: Will there be more DLC's or other support (like Updates) this year for PlanCo at all or will Frontier concentrate on Planet Zoo for the rest of the year?

Top Bottom