June Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

We had an awesome month streaming throughout May. But we'll have even more fun in June!
Here's the streaming schedule for June, packed with weird, spooky goodness!

04/06/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Paul

05/06/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Developer Stream with Andrew Fletcher and Chanté

11/06/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté

12/06/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Creator Showcase with Anigmandra and Chanté

18/06/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs

19/06/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Nick Rodgers and Steggs

25/06/2019 TUESDAY 11AM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté

26/06/2019 WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC
Celebration stream

Join us on Twitch, YouTube or Mixer!
After the 26 June, we will be moving to monthly Wednesday 6PM UTC livestreams. We will share the date of the next Wednesday livestream in July's streaming schedule!

Can't wait to see you all in the chat!
Chanté 🥳

“After the 26 June, we will be moving to monthly Wednesday 6PM UTC livestreams.”

Or more commonly known in Frontier HQ as “Maintenance Mode.”

Last edited:
Or it could mean totally something else. We will just have to wait and see. The leaked roadmap did say 5 year plan.

I guess that 5 Year Plan is pretty accurate then.. Seems that this is the beginning of the end of this PlanCo chapter and the ramping up of the PlanCo2 Chapter (via Planet Zoo)...

I wonder if there will be a "last hurrah" DLC to send PlanCo1 off with or is Ghostbusters literally it?

The leaked Roadmap did say a couple more all rides DLC's are planned. I don't think the Ghostbusters DLC is the end for Planet Coaster.

The leaked Roadmap did say a couple more all rides DLC's are planned
It was mentioned as "a couple more" around the time that we had Magnificent Rides.. So, add Classic Rides and does that make it "a couple" now? Or.... and bear with me... could we see "future rides" and "water rides" packs to round off the rides theme? Even still, this is it for the big PlanCo news assuming that Frontier don't suddenly go "Surprise..! Planet Zoo is also available as a plug-in to PlanCo"

It was mentioned as "a couple more" around the time that we had Magnificent Rides.. So, add Classic Rides and does that make it "a couple" now? Or.... and bear with me... could we see "future rides" and "water rides" packs to round off the rides theme? Even still, this is it for the big PlanCo news assuming that Frontier don't suddenly go "Surprise..! Planet Zoo is also available as a plug-in to PlanCo"
Making Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo work hand in hand would be a great surprise.;)

Making Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo work hand in hand would be a great surprise
It isn't outside the realm of possibility given that all of the early indications suggest that it used PlanCo as a base. But that's purely going by what we have been presented with - without a single shred of "under the hood" knowledge.. Frontier are in real danger of affecting their Planet Zoo sales if there isn't an integration and expecting PlanCo players to simply switch to PlanZoo. For example, I for one will not be buying Planet Zoo (because of my love of PlanCo, that takes the most of my time), but I'd absolutely buy a Planet Zoo integration / add-on / bolt on / call it what you want.

What Frontier could do is release Planet Zoo as a add on to Planet Coaster, this way we don't have to switch between the 2 games. I have the perfect name for the add on Planet Coaster Gone Wild. I'm thinking we will find out on June 26 with the celebration live stream.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster are separate games, existing in the same universe. It's not in the realm of possibility that we will integrate them together. We have stated this multiple times, as we do not want any misconceptions about both games. The celebration stream is because we are ending the weekly livestreams on Wednesday evenings and we wanted to celebrate with you all about what we have achieved together over the last couple of years!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Phewww

Thanks for the streaming schedule :)

Sounds like I need to kick off from the weekly Planet Coaster livestreams on Wednesday. Livestreams that I've come to love over the past 3 years. It's going to take some getting used to the new situation. This news has hit me harder than I thought it would.

These livestreams are always a highlight of the week for me, because it's a moment where we can all enjoy amazing Planet Coaster creations together, while enjoying the company in the livestream chat.

Thanks everyone at Frontier, and specifically the Community Managers, for the enormous amount of time that you've put into these livestreams, both the preparation and the streams themselves. ❤

I look forward to the upcoming streams. It's going to be a great streaming month! 😄

Last edited:
Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster are separate games, existing in the same universe. It's not in the realm of possibility that we will integrate them together. We have stated this multiple times, as we do not want any misconceptions about both games. The celebration stream is because we are ending the weekly livestreams on Wednesday evenings and we wanted to celebrate with you all about what we have achieved together over the last couple of years!
Always good to have a clear statement. It is important for customers planning purchases.

Thank you.

Well no, you'll have the weekly 12PM ones on Tuesdays, a monthly 7PM one, and Frontier Xtra!
Oh no....I look so forward to the Wednesday stream. The weekly Tuesday 12pm one is too early in the morning for me.
I guess I will have to take up knitting....Just kidding :) I will be at the other two for sure, but I will miss my weekly fix :)

Phewww

Thanks for the streaming schedule :)

Sounds like I need to kick off from the weekly Planet Coaster livestreams on Wednesday. Livestreams that I've come to love over the past 3 years. It's going to take some getting used to the new situation. This news has hit me harder than I thought it would.

These livestreams are always a highlight of the week for me, because it's a moment where we can all enjoy amazing Planet Coaster creations together, while enjoying the company in the livestream chat.

Thanks everyone at Frontier, and specifically the Community Managers, for the enormous amount of time that you've put into these livestreams, both the preparation and the streams themselves. ❤

I look forward to the upcoming streams. It's going to be a great streaming month! 😄
Me too Joel, you couldn't have said it better.

Top Bottom