Jurassic Resort : Pictures of dinosaurs

And the Olorotitan has been added to the list.
The hadrosaure which undoubtedly has the most elegance of all. Don't you agree?

Last edited:
Votes are open to choose the seventh species profiled on Jurassic Resort's youtube channel
🍿
🦖
🎬

It's time to make the right choice!

Source: https://youtu.be/_IcaeTfqYXg

Sorry, I don't always express myself right. What I meant was that if we ever get the ability to make custom billboards like in Planet Coaster, I can see the photos you made earlier as a billboard, kinda like sponsoring your newest attraction

Sorry, I don't always express myself right. What I meant was that if we ever get the ability to make custom billboards like in Planet Coaster, I can see the photos you made earlier as a billboard, kinda like sponsoring your newest attraction
Ah yes, I understand better :)
Ah yes, that would be nice. Today we can do it but it's difficult and complicated.

On Isla Sorna, the raptors returned to the wild.
But InGEN has continued to make forays into the island for the I.B.R.I.S. project…

02_INGEN_raptor_neutre 2.png

On Isla Sorna, the raptors and all the dinosaurs created by InGEN returned to the wild. And despite the quarantine of the island, the company has continued to make forays into the island for its projects. In particular for I.B.R.I.S., an experimental research project on Velociraptor intelligence. In the archives of InGEN, we found recordings made during an observation mission on Isla Sorna. We see a pack of Velociraptors attacking a herd of Gallimimus. Recordings that were probably used by animal behaviorist Owen Grady to train four first raptors for a future Jurassic World attraction.

👉 The video is just below

01 2.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom