Jurassic Tour not available on isla nublar sandbox?

Just a question but for some reason I am not able to use the Jurassic tour on my isla nublar sandbox. Is there something I need to do to unlock it? I already did the campaign and 5 starred the island and have been using it on all of the challenge modes so maybe I just need a new campaign save or something?

Sandbox is sadly not separate from the main Campaign game so be sure you're playing on the same save, that is, from your Nublar map, go to the island where the Tour is unlocked to check if you already have unlocked it there.

Sandbox is sadly not separate from the main Campaign game so be sure you're playing on the same save, that is, from your Nublar map, go to the island where the Tour is unlocked to check if you already have unlocked it there.
You were right. Strangely enough I had both the tour and drive able vehicle unlocked but I had to go to a normal campaign island to research it. For whatever reason sand box mode does not allow you to research the items on nublar.

You were right. Strangely enough I had both the tour and drive able vehicle unlocked but I had to go to a normal campaign island to research it. For whatever reason sand box mode does not allow you to research the items on nublar.

Glad you figured it out :)

And, yeah, I also think Sandbox should be completely separated from the Campaign mode too ;)

Top Bottom