Removed Content

• Thread starter Deleted member 226174
  • Start date
I saw JP when I was 5. It had just been in the cinemas. Watched it 20 times within 6 days.
My love for this game is the hints of JP nostalgia. I know quite a few people growing up with JP films and toys as kids. Watching TLW later. They all play JWE and all of us basically hope for this classic dlc. To me JP as a film is way more creepy and gives much more immersion than JW. Huge paddocks full of thick jungle. Massive fences and gates (way bigger than what we see in JWE). The Jeep safari ride. That stuff is legend.
I have the JP and TLW soundtracks on when I play JWE. Frontier, make sure to hit that nostalgia button for the JP/TLW/JP3 fans out there sometime. They are a big part of your fanbase. I dare say that an ample amount of players would go for a classic expansion/dlc and love it.

Last edited:
I have heard recently that implementing the original 1993 style into the game can be impossible due to licence. Can this really be a problem? What's the deal? What are your thoughts?

One of the communitymanagers mentioned that they are focusing on JW right now and later clarified that it doesn't mean they'll never look at the possibility. I think they would be daft not going for this or at least some classic elements along the go. Cant imagine they cant implement it due to licensing. In any case, at this point we can only speculate. I'd say, lets keep our hopes up and upvote the classic request threads and let Frontier know that this is something we really would love. :)

I like it. I guess this would be a convenient way to implement it!
I like the idea to change the arrival point. A helipad with jeeps would be awesome ofcourse. A bit simpler to implement would be to keep the mountaintunnels where currently the monorail comes from, but then change the monorail track into a mountain road. Then make jeeps come from that mountain down the road to a gate as seen in jp.

Last edited:
Yeah, stormtracking was definitely in the old park. I like the idea of having toilets in the park though. Not just to have it smashed and Gennaro eaten by rexy, but also for the fact that guests actually need them (guestmanagement). Maybe they could 'just' add that.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phg8toprkw

I really hope this is true. Plus Acrocanthosaurus, Proceratosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
Please people, dont get too hyped up about this particular 'leak'. It might just be another fakey like the 'seasons pack'. If this is true, it will be awesome, but please dont be dissappointed if it was just photoshopped or smth. Considering there will be a carnivores pack tomorrow, I dont know if its realistic to assume there will be a JP content pack as well. Which also would mean Frontier would have called it JP 'content' pack. Sounds a bit of a weird pick for a title to me.

no way is that real, there is no real building or decoration system. otherwise I would say MAYBE its possible they threw in a JP gate as a small bonus. how or where would you put it?

as far an actual JP expansion, that is laughable. that would be too large an update (we were told its small they aren't trying to play games or anything, that is the case)

Possible. I would hope not, but I fear the large summer update is something more like, adding an island, new creatures, stuff like that rather than whole new mechanics for the game.

But I guess if thats the case, a JP themed would be the best option.

Please people, dont get too hyped up about this particular 'leak'. It might just be another fakey like the 'seasons pack'. If this is true, it will be awesome, but please dont be dissappointed if it was just photoshopped or smth. Considering there will be a carnivores pack tomorrow, I dont know if its realistic to assume there will be a JP content pack as well. Which also would mean Frontier would have called it JP 'content' pack. Sounds a bit of a weird pick for a title to me.
You’re correct, the developers have confirmed on the subreddit that the “Jurassic Park Content Pack” is indeed fake.

Whilst the pack is sadly confirmed to be fake, I'm honestly quite impressed by how well-modded the gate was in the picture. To be able to place the park gates on the ground, and change the wording and colours on the sign is quite an impressive feat.

Top Bottom