Jurassic World Evolution 2 Coming 2021

Way to go, JWE team!
I'm looking forward to it.

Though, I currently wonder about one thing;
Will the saved game(s) from JWE move over to JWE 2? :)
Would be cool if it did.

Hope you can add some late Triassic and Early Jurassic Dino's and here's hoping that one of the new Mega Carnivores added to the Roster is Torvosaurus.

Hello Park Managers!

We are incredibly excited to announce the next chapter in the Jurassic World Evolution brand: Jurassic World Evolution 2, coming to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, in 2021! Check out the fantastic new trailer below and don't forget to let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is a bold new era for the highly successful Jurassic World Evolution game franchise. This much anticipated sequel builds on the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation game and offers players a entirely new campaign including cast members from across the Jurassic World film franchise, along with exciting new features and four engaging game modes. There is a lot here for Park Managers to sink their teeth and claws into!

It won't be a true Jurassic World game without the real stars of the show: the dinosaurs and now new prehistoric reptiles. We are enhancing and expanding the roster of dinosaurs and creatures players have access to in Jurassic World Evolution 2. More than 75 different prehistoric species come to life, from community-favourites like the T. rex, Triceratops and Stegosaurus to some highly requested creatures (including both flying and marine reptiles) waiting for you to discover. These prehistoric animals will feel more alive than ever before thanks to new animations and visual designs, giving a much greater sense of realism and authenticity than before. You will discover brand new dinosaur behaviours as these majestic creatures interact with each other, fight for dominance, and react intelligently to the world around them.

The game's brand new, original Campaign Mode is set after, and builds on, the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. You'll be leading efforts to control, contain and conserve dinosaurs across a range of locations alongside iconic characters from the film series, including Dr. Ian Malcolm (voiced by Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard). This is the first time in the series you will get to explore environments outside the familiar Muertes Archipelago, including new desert and taiga biomes. We will have more details to share about the campaign very soon, and we can't wait to see what you think.

You can also put your park management skills to the test in Challenge Mode, or let your creativity run wild in the Sandbox Mode. Finally, there's Chaos Theory, a new game mode where players revisit and explore pivotal moments from the Jurassic World and Jurassic Park franchise as "what-if" scenarios, with each level set across eras and locations from all five films. Maybe this time you will be able to make things turn out differently?

Veteran players should feel right at home, but will also find plenty of new things to enjoy! Let your creativity run wild with enhanced customisation of park buildings – and more to come – to create the Park of your dreams. Deeper management systems allow you to take greater control of your parks by deploying and managing new teams. We will have more to reveal about the game's customisation and management systems in the future, and there's a lot to look forward to!

What you've seen today is just a small taste of what we have to share from Jurassic World Evolution 2, and we are incredibly excited to share more with you in the coming months. What are you looking forward to seeing more of? New dinosaurs? New gameplay systems and mechanics? Sound off in the comments below, and don't forget to follow us on our social channels – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube – and you'll never miss an update!
Looks great!
The original going to get any paid updates or has everything transitioned to the new game?

Lots of worries for the 2nd game. Hopefully this time when they ask for feedback they'll actually listen, not like they did for the first game, where they asked for suggestions and couldn't be bothered to implement 5% of them.

Lots of worries for the 2nd game. Hopefully this time when they ask for feedback they'll actually listen, not like they did for the first game, where they asked for suggestions and couldn't be bothered to implement 5% of them.
I guess JWE was not that good of a game to have such additions, in terms of foundation that is th base game at least.

A lot of additions then had a fair share of buggy and glitchy reactions to the game at first, and the dinosaurs were said to have been manually inserted into the game unlike planet zoo, which allowed for easier edits and implementations. Even the awesome aviary felt a bit lackluster in JWE, like it is there but it could only do so much since the game was not built with aviaries in mind.

Hopefully, this sequel won't only deliver more than the first game, but should at least be solid enough to have new changes be implemented without causing the game to glitch out.

I guess JWE was not that good of a game to have such additions, in terms of foundation that is th base game at least.

A lot of additions then had a fair share of buggy and glitchy reactions to the game at first, and the dinosaurs were said to have been manually inserted into the game unlike planet zoo, which allowed for easier edits and implementations. Even the awesome aviary felt a bit lackluster in JWE, like it is there but it could only do so much since the game was not built with aviaries in mind.

Hopefully, this sequel won't only deliver more than the first game, but should at least be solid enough to have new changes be implemented without causing the game to glitch out.
As of now my main concerns are:
  • will the Return to Jurassic Park content, including classic dino skins, park building style and option, return? Because that was a HUGE hit and I'd loathe to give it up.
  • any word yet on being, if not modding supported, at least modding-friendly?

As of now my main concerns are:
  • will the Return to Jurassic Park content, including classic dino skins, park building style and option, return? Because that was a HUGE hit and I'd loathe to give it up.
I think the first one is likely to happen. Mainly because the "Chaos Theory" game mode is meant to be 'what if' scenarios based on all 5 films. So if the original trilogy is part of the campaigns, it looks to have the Jurassic Park assets to add to the JP aesthetic at least. How much of it remains to be seen, but it should look promising.

I do not know about the second one tbh, it looks to be the same as JWE if Universal Studios are still sensitive about modding. 🤷

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I'm so happy to see everyone so excited! Let's get to some of your questions:

Looks great!
The original going to get any paid updates or has everything transitioned to the new game?
Our amazing support team will continue to help players out with any issues or difficulties they may experience in Jurassic World Evolution, but our development team are now fully focusing on Jurassic World Evolution 2. We don't have any news or updates about the first game to share.
We don't have anything to announce regarding mod support for Jurassic World Evolution 2.
Will we be getting a nintendo switch version of Jurassic World Evolution 2 and will there be a beta version for steam, etc?
While I agree that building dinosaur parks on the go is really awesome, I don't have anything to announce about a Switch version. Jurassic World Evolution 2 will be available on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. :)
Hey Jen's when is Jurassic world Evolution 2 available for pre-order on consoles?
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is currently available for wishlisting on Steam, Epic Games Store and the PlayStation Store (from your console). We'll have more to share about pre-orders in the coming months!

Our amazing support team will continue to help players out with any issues or difficulties they may experience in Jurassic World Evolution, but our development team are now fully focusing on Jurassic World Evolution 2. We don't have any news or updates about the first game to share.

We don't have anything to announce regarding mod support for Jurassic World Evolution 2.

While I agree that building dinosaur parks on the go is really awesome, I don't have anything to announce about a Switch version. Jurassic World Evolution 2 will be available on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. :)

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is currently available for wishlisting on Steam, Epic Games Store and the PlayStation Store (from your console). We'll have more to share about pre-orders in the coming months!
So it'll appear on the Xbox store later I'm guessing

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is currently available for wishlisting on Steam, Epic Games Store and the PlayStation Store (from your console).
Wait.... I could wishlist this on PSN?

*Checking PSN

e53d5986b5bd295ea53349418429067c.gif

We will have breeding and baby dinosaurs in JWE2?

Top Bottom