Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion and Update 3 is Out Now!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I'm having the same issue, can't edit a track without placing another tour also no option to place a concrete track
Hey DopieOpie! This is caused by a bug, and the team is looking into it. From what I can tell it's only the Jurassic Park Tour that's affected by this.
The game is still broken apparently: I tried to place a tree down in sandbox Penn after a hurricane and it crashed.
This update has ruined my game with crashes & no longer able to load my sandbox park without crashing on xbox s/x
The team is looking into any and all crash reports that come our way :)

I'm having the same issue, can't edit a track without placing another tour also no option to place a concrete track
I found that after placing the jurassic tour, if you scroll to the jurassic world tour and select it you can go back to the jurassic tour and edit the track normally. Also not sure if this has been reported yet but everything I place a new building most of the decorations disappear from the menu. Reloading the game resets that but that's still pretty inconvenient.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I found that after placing the jurassic tour, if you scroll to the jurassic world tour and select it you can go back to the jurassic tour and edit the track normally. Also not sure if this has been reported yet but everything I place a new building most of the decorations disappear from the menu. Reloading the game resets that but that's still pretty inconvenient.
These are known issues and our team is looking into it :)

So we can't make intelligent dinos in sandbox? It's only a chaos mode feature?
You can't "make" intelligent dinos, end of. It's a trait that can manifest. But I do wish we had more control over it, just like we'd have expensive research to unlock, and cancel, the Aggressive trait.

On a different note @Jens Erik some issues still exist such as some fences disappearing from research or placement.

Could we please get an option to pick which park styles we want? I really would like to just mix my JP style with Biosyn and that's it, having to deal with all 4 at once is confusing.

Top Bottom