Jurassic World Evolution 2 META WISHLIST

Since Cenozoics are now canon somehow I don't see even the remotely possibility of having another different game, also as I explained at the beginning of the list my plan is to include every single extinct creature someone can dream of being in the game

Attachments

• cover3.jpg
    cover3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 48
One man's fun is a another man's horror.

If you think putting two random dinosaurs together is fun, then well, good for you I guess... lol

it would be really cool if we could get a building for small animals or trilobites, like those buildings you can go in at zoos that are used for housing smaller animals or aquatic animals

Land Animals

1. Patagotitan --- It was probably the largest land animal that ever existed
2. Deinocheirus
3. Shantungosaurus --- It was the largest hadrosaur in the world
4. Mapusaurus
5. Tarchia
6. Alamosaurus --- First dinosaur to appear in the prologue of Jurassic World Dominion??
7. Torvosaurus --- largest predator in all of Europe
8. Adratiklit boulahfa --- The oldest stegosaurus species ever, newly discovered and the first in North Africa
9. Kosmoceratops --- His skeleton appears in the private museum of Benjamin Lockwood's mansión
10. Microceratus
11. Nanotyrannus
12. Concavenator
13. Saurolophus
14. Gigantoraptor
15. Inostrancevia --- It is not a dinosaur, but I would like to see it in the game. Inostrancevia are the largest known gorgonops and lived in the Late Permian
16. Pelecanimimus
17. Therizinosaurus
18. Kaprosuchus
19. Segisaurus
20. Lambeosaurus

Lagoon Animals

1. Archelon
2. Kronosaurus
3. Leedsichthys --- It is an extinct species of pachycormid fish that lived in the oceans of the Middle to Late Jurassic
4. Shonisaurus
5. Pliosaurus
6. Sarcosuchus
7. Helicoprion
8. Xiphactinus
9. Dunkleosteus --- It is not a dinosaur, but I would like to see it in the game. Dunkleosteus ses considered one of the fiercest and deadliest marine predators that ever lived and lived during the Late Devonian period
10.Styxosaurus

Aviary Animals

1. Nyctosaurus
2. Ludodactylus
3. Hatzegopteryx
4. Anhanguera
5. Pterodaustro
6. Quetzalcoatlus
7. Rhamphorhynchus
8. Pterodactylus
9. Dsungaripterus
10. Zhejiangopterus

Personally, for the Cenozoic animals theme, I would make him an exclusive game (Cenozoic Planet)

The Cenozoic fauna is so extensive that, without problems, it would give an exclusive game. I would try to include its fauna from its beginning to the Pleistocene (at which time the megafauna became extinct).

I'll pitch my own, somewhat biased and unabashedly flawed two cents, leaving out animals that will probably be in Dominion (I would also mention Camp Cretaceous animals, though I think they'll probably be added eventually as well):

Also, hi, first post here.

Land Creatures
I'll try to limit myself to seven theropods, and I'll get them out of the way first.
  1. Segisaurus - an odd omission from the last game's Return to Jurassic Park DLC and the last no-show from the brochure map; I will admit that it may be too similar to Compsognathus in size and niche
  2. Rugops - a Deinonychus-sized, pacifist abelisaur, what's not to love?
  3. Yutyrannus - on one condition: if it's fully feathered
  4. Deinocheirus - there's nothing I'm more averse to than the notion of new ornithomimosaurs, but even I'll admit that this would be a welcome addition, fuzz or no fuzz
  5. Mononykus - would need to be feathered imo
  6. Unenlagia - if Spinoraptor doesn't come back, it could take its mantle as a fish-eating paravian, and even if it does come back, Unenlagia isn't particularly similar to any other raptors/raptor-like dinosaurs in the game.
  7. Australovenator - megaraptorid representation
  8. Plateosaurus - I find it odd that the game has no non-sauropod sauropodomorph representation; Mussaurus, Massospondylus and Yunnanosaurus are strong picks as well, but I think Plateosaurus should be prioritized
  9. Europasaurus - I'll admit there's bias here because it's a personal favorite dinosaur of mine, but perhaps it could contrast the other two small sauropods by having a more brachiosaur-like posture
  10. Edmontonia - the only ankylosaur I want to see from here on out, with an exception that will be featured further down; exaggerate the spikes
  11. Hypsilophodon - a little ornithopod-like herbivore, a little smaller than Homalocephale
  12. Psittacosaurus - like Yutyrannus, on one condition - if it has tail quills
  13. Protoceratops - it would need to be upscaled to be able to tussle with Velociraptor
  14. Einiosaurus - personal bias is at play here again, my favorite ceratopsid after Pachyrhinosaurus
  15. Saurolophus - the game has a glut of hadrosaurs, and the majority of them are lambeosaurines (Edmontosaurus and Maiasaura v. Corythosaurus, Olorotitan, Parasaurolophus and Tsintaosaurus); Saurolophus beats out Shantungosaurus as my pick for saurolophine representation as it is more distinct from Edmontosaurus
  16. Scutosaurus - a bear-sized, armored and kind of round primitive reptile
  17. Simosuchus - upscaled a bit so it would be easier to tranq, preferably; teeny-tiny herbivorous crocodylomorph
  18. Cotylorhynchus - I may have described Scutosaurus as round, but this creature - by God is it round
  19. Inostrancevia - my personal pick for gorgonopsid representation
  20. Moschorhinus - whether or not it is accurate, I would make it venomous, similar to what has been proposed for the too-small-for-consideration-in-my-opinion Euchambersia and to make Troodon a smidge less of an outlier
Lagoon Creatures
  1. Archelon - I think it could benefit from its size being exaggerated a bit, perhaps being made closer to 6m than 4m; I'm sure it would be welcomed by all either way
  2. Atopodentatus - a weird, herbivorous marine reptile that would probably require either a new feeder or more in-depth lagoon editing with seaweed paleobotany and such
  3. Shonisaurus - exaggerate its size by making it bigger than the Mosasaurus
  4. Temnodontosaurus - macropredatory ichthyosaur
  5. Dolichorhynchops (new: 12/3/2021) - perhaps it could be streamlined a bit to emphasize how fast polycotylids may have been
  6. Moanasaurus - to make up for the Tylosaurus. Frowny face.
  7. Titanoboa - the second of this list's water lizards alongside Moanasaurus, in this case a Cenozoic one; though it would need to go in the ambiguous category if it were amphibious, from what I understand it was almost, if not fully aquatic
  8. Basilosaurus - one of two marine mammals that I think should make it in above all others
  9. Dunkleosteus - if we're doing fish, it would be a great representative for the Paleozoic
  10. Megalodon shark - would be a downright bizarre omission if the game ever expands to fish and/or Cenozoic fauna
Aviary Creatures
If I didn't have a personal limit to how small aviary creatures should be, I would have at least one anurognathid in this category - if anything here is implemented, I way well add one or two anyway. I'd personally like to see every pterosaur from here on out be depicted with pycnofibers but I know that's unrealistic.
  1. Caviramus - it could be distinct as being hyper-omnivorous, it could be able to eat from pretty much every source of food in the game
  2. Rhamphorhynchus - only a bit bigger than Caviramus with a pointy beak and huge teeth; obligate piscivore, no hunting goats
  3. Pterodactylus - about as small as I want to see aviary creatures get, 1m wingspan
  4. Tupandactylus - yes, yes, I know it's extremely similar to Tapejara, but given how that pterosaur's execution in the base game is, I'd like to see a properly-represented - read, frugivorous and preferably semi-arboreal - tapejarine
  5. Thalassodromeus (new: 12/3/2021) - a good candidate for a smaller (about Cearadactylus-sized) predatory pterosaur; it would eat from meat feeders and go for live bait
  6. Istiodactylus - even ignoring its odd face, it could be distinct among pterosaurs by eating from meat feeders but not hunting anything
  7. Hatzegopteryx - ideally, it would be relatively terrestrial, eat from meat feeders, hunt goats and anything categorized as "small", fight medium carnivores/defensive herbivores and harass medium-sized prey - it better not be a piscivore!
  8. Nyctosaurus - like a tiny Pteranodon with a big quasi-antler slapped on its head - like with Rugops, what's not to love?
  9. Archaeopteryx - would need to be upscaled to even larger than Wellnhoferia to be viable, but I think it warrants inclusion for its relevance to paleontology and the study of evolution; would eat from meat feeders
  10. Pelagornis - massive seabird with a weird beak

Land Creatures (Cenozoic)
I'll get the obvious ice age-era picks out of the way first, leaving out one for Camp Cretaceous-related reasons:
  1. Woolly mammoth - really needs no introduction; it could be immune to blizzard-wrought ailments
  2. Woolly rhinoceros - ditto
  3. Megatherium - it could work as a mammalian analog of Iguanodon
  4. Megaloceros - preferably, its design and animations would emphasize its antlers
  5. Barinasuchus - not a bird nor mammal but I wasn't sure if it would fit in the main land creature list given how recent it is, included outside of ambiguous creatures for its mode of life - a terrestrial crocodile relative that lived way later than it had any right to, and perhaps the biggest land carnivore of Cenozoic; it would be fun as a big, quadrupedal carnivorous reptile
  6. Gastornis - a giant fowl, like an herbivorous alternative to:
  7. Kelenken - though it probably wasn't really the largest phorusrhacid, of all of the "terror birds" out there, it's the one I'd like to see be represented
  8. Doedicurus - like a mammalian ankylosaur
  9. Arctodus - its familiarity - it's a giant bear - might make it a little questionable, but, again, giant bear, I'd love to see one swat a Carnotaurus in the face
  10. Dinopithecus - completely ignoring its representation in other media and purely for the fun of it - why not take a big, extinct baboon and make it the mammal equivalent of InGen's Velociraptor? Make it a pack hunter after that system gets a serious rework and everything
  11. Daeodon - the entelodont I'd personally go with
  12. Macrauchenia - it being one of the more popular South American Cenozoic animals aside, I'd like to see how Frontier chooses to portray its nose
  13. Chalicotherium - could use its hands a lot, similar to Iguanodon and Megatherium
  14. Paraceratherium - about as big as mammals got, alongside some similarly-sized elephants
  15. Eurohippus - a horse so small that it could feasibly be prey for a compy

Ambiguous Creatures
As "original, creative hybrids that aren't just copy/pasted from the stinking Ludia games" probably isn't a valid option for the meta-list, I won't consider any hybrids here. I admittedly have very few picks here.
  1. Arthropleura - big millipede
  2. Hybodus (new: 12/3/2021) - a relatively small shark
  3. Deinosuchus - perhaps the prehistoric crocodile/crocodile relative; it should be able to hunt pretty much anything that isn't a large lagoon creature
  4. Sarcosuchus - the other popular giant crocodile-shaped Mesozoic reptile deserves love too
  5. Liaoningosaurus - whether or not the theory holds water, the mere notion of a foot-long, fish-eating, aquatic ankylosaur is irresistible to me
  6. Hesperornis - even ignoring its size, I don't think it being strictly a lagoon animal would work
  7. Thalassocnus - marine sloth, why not? Would need the aforementioned marine plant mechanic(s)

Retired
These got added!
  1. Kronosaurus - could serve well as a more paleontologically-stringent alternative to the Liopleurodon Indeed it does.
  2. Dsungaripterus - might be a bit of an ask given that it would realistically require a whole new type of feeder specifically for it, a shellfish feeder Welp, that didn't stop them, I guess. I'm getting sick of unique pterosaurs being turned into generic piscivores/goat-eaters but it looks good so whatever.

Last edited:
Land Animals: Rauisuchians Lagoon Animals: A 25 meter pliosaur Cenozoic Land Animals: Secbecids (Don't know if cenozoic land reptiles are supposed to go here or just to land animals), Meiolania, Megalania and Quinkana. Ambiguous Animals: Titanoboa, Deinosuchus, Sarcosuchus, Purrusaurus and Carbonemys.

Land animals:
Herbivorous dinosaurs
  • Lambeosaurus
  • Magnapaulia
  • Amurosaurus
  • Hadrosaurus
  • Gryposaurus
  • Shantungosaurus
  • Saurolophus
  • Tethyshadros
  • Plateosaurus
  • Shunosaurus
  • Europasaurus
  • Psittacosaurus
  • Protoceratops
  • Miragaia
  • Scelidosaurus
  • Mononykus
Carnivorous dinosaurs
  • Teratophoneus
  • Irritator
  • Concavenator
Synapsids
  • Lystrosaurus

Lagoon animals:
Aquatic reptiles
  • Archelon
  • Prognathodon
  • Carinodens
  • Globidens
  • Shonisaurus
  • Metriorhynchus
  • Dolichorynchops
Fish
  • Mawsonia
  • Leedsichthys
  • Aquilolamna

Aviary animals:
Pterosaurs
  • Nyctosaurus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Pterodaustro
  • Darwinopterus
  • Ludodactylus
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Thalassodromeus
  • Istiodactylus
Birds
  • Ichthyornis

Ambiguous animals:
  • Sarcosuchus
  • Elosuchus
  • Deinosuchus
  • Hesperornis
  • Ichthyostega
  • Tiktaalik
  • Purussaurus
  • Anomalocaris
  • Smilosuchus
  • Nothosaurus

Updated: 2 dec 2021
Dsungaripterus removed from the list. New additions in yellow
I've updated my list following the announcement of the new DLC. So I've removed Dsungaripterus and filled out my lists. New additions in yellow.
@Dino Mickey

So, not counting Dominion animals:

Land dinosaurs: Plateosaurus, Deinocheirus, Pelecanimimus, Camptosaurus, Masiakasaurus, Saurolophus, Saltasaurus, Miragaia, Hypsilophodon, Tenontosaurus, Protoceratops, Mussaurus, Massospondylus, Irritator, Utahraptor, Psittacosaurus, Ornitholestes, Rugops, Australovenator, Scelidosaurus.

Aviary: Rhamphorhynchus, Eudimorphodon, Pterodactylus, Pterodaustro, Nyctosaurus, Istiodactylus, Thalassodromeus, Ichthyornis, Archaeopteryx, Microraptor

Lagoon: Dolichorhynchops, Shonisaurus, Ophthalmosaurus, Cymbospondylus, Rhomaleosaurus/Macroplata, Platecarpus, Metriorhynchus/Thalassosuchus, Dakosaurus, Archelon Hesperornis.

EDIT 1 (December 3rd, Early Cretaceous pack, replacements for newly added species in purple)

Updated as well @Dino Mickey

It's probably easier for mickey to update the list if you all link to your own lists. That way there's no searching involved.
As for now the thread is still quite small so they're not forced to do it since I can just go back a little bit and find them, but as the thread will get bigger and bigger I will edit the wishlist only if people quote their original reply

Land:
  • Diabloceratops
  • Protoceratops
  • Einiosaurus
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Utahraptor
  • Buitreraptor
  • Saltasaurus
  • Argentinosaurus
  • Sauroposeidon
  • Shunosaurus
  • Dimetrodon
  • Gorgonops
  • Placerias
  • Plateosaurus
  • Mussaurus
  • Segisaurus
  • Tarbosaurus
  • Saichania
  • Miragaia
  • Concavenator

Air:
  • Hatzegopteryx
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Rhamphorhynchus
  • Pterodactylus
  • Anurognathus
  • Thalasdodromeus
  • Guidraco
  • Peteinosaurus
  • Tupuxuara
  • Nyctosaurus

Marine:
  • Shastasaurus
  • Temnodontosaurus
  • Nothosaurus
  • Archelon
  • Placodus
  • Dakosaurus
  • Carcharocles megalodon
  • Leedsichthys
  • Metriorhynchus
  • Cryptoclidus

Cenozoic:
  • Smilodon
  • Mammuthus primigenius
  • Elasmotherium
  • Uintatherium
  • Hippidion
  • Paraceratherium
  • Thylacosmilus
  • Moropus
  • Megatherium
  • Phorusrhacos

Unless I'm mistaken, I think we only need Microceratus and Othneilia to complete the novel canon. There were others mentioned in passing we don't have, but those two were alive and in the park.

I believe that there were 2 dinosaurs. 1 was othnielia, another was like a dryosaur that bounced along like kangaroos. Then, we have the microceratus. And technically, the compies were actually procompsognathus, not thw actual compsognathus

Unless I'm mistaken, I think we only need Microceratus and Othneilia to complete the novel canon. There were others mentioned in passing we don't have, but those two were alive and in the park.
The novel also mentions Procompsognathus (which would be converted into Compsognathus in the film canon thanks to marketing miscommunication), Hadrosaurus, and Hypsilophodon in the computer database.

Top Bottom