Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Jurassic World Evolution 2 Terrain Tools Wishlist

Trees That Are Needed For Jurassic world Evolution sequel to be better than its predecessor.
Redwood Trees
White Pine Conifer Trees
Tree Ferns
Alpine Trees
Palm Trees
Mangrove Trees
Banana Palm Trees
Eucalyptus Trees
Monkey Puzzle Trees
Coconut Trees
Dragon Blood Trees
Fig Trees
Carolina Bald Cyprus Trees
Baobabs Trees
Weeping Willow Trees

433705_e030ebcd88_b.jpg

Natural Scenery items:
Rock Cliffs-Red and Volcanic Color
Rock Cliffs With Waterfalls-Red or Volcanic Color
Rock Types:
XX Small to XX Large, Rock Colors: Red-Volcanic-Brown
Moss Rock
Dead Redwood Tree
Dead Conifer Tree
Bushes 1×1-5x5
Redwood Log
Conifer Log
Single Redwood Tree: 1×1-6×6-12×12
Single Conifer Tree: 1×1-6×6-12×12
Single Tree Fern: 1×1-6×6-12×12
Single Palm Tree: 1×1-6×6-12×12
Single Banana Palm: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Fig Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Carolina Bald Cyprus Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Baobab Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Weeping Willow Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Coconut Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Monkey Puzzle Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Dragon Blood Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Mangrove Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12
Single Alpine Tree: 1x1-6x6-12x12

Ground painting
Red Sand
Brown Sand
White Sand
Mud and Moss
Red Dirt
Brown Dirt
White Dirt
Red Rock
Volcanic Rock
Gray Rock

Mui-Ne-white-sand-dunes2.jpg

Shrubs From Different Environments:
Tundra Shrubs: Flowers, Blue Yellow and Purple: Yellow and Green Grass Mixed.

Woodland Shrubs: juvenile Conifers, Ground Ferns With Red Flowers and Short Grass

Rainforest Shrubs: Juvenile Banana Palm with White,Blue, Purple and Pink flowers Mixed, Some patches of Long grass.

Grassland Shrubs: Crag flowers, Sunflowers, Tall Grass patches of Yellow and Green.

Desert Shrubs: Tumble Weed With Cactus

Coastal Shrubs: Strand Plants, Coastal Rosemary, Cattails Reed Grass, Pampas Plant Grass

156_alaskakids-1364.jpg

Highveld-grassland-Heidelberg-SAf-Johannesburg.jpg

1200px-Cumulus_Clouds_over_Yellow_Prairie2.jpg

Water Category:
Unfortunately water can't be used as a natural barrier to keep dinosaurs on small island in the game so Hopefully Frontier will consider implement this problem in the current game but if not then the sequel I hope. Not to mention that there's only one type of water coloring in the game so maybe in the sequel we will have two or more different types.

Types of Water,
Blue Crystal Clear Water
Marsh Murky Water

Water Depth
Shallow
Medium Depth
Deep

Dinosaur Interaction with Terrain: What I Would also like to see are Dinosaurs interactions with their Environment more are you going to make me believe that these are real animals such as Raptors climbing on rocks in order to scout out long distances to hunt for prey. dinosaurs not really interacting with their environment is sorely needed in the current game so I'm hoping the next game will sort that problem out.

Grazing: of course dinosaurs such as herbivores should be able to fulfil hunger in the sequel even without feeders

Searching For A Place to sleep: well it would be awesome to see herbivores and carnivores searching for a tree to sleep under in order to have realism in the game.

Dinos Swimming: without the ability to make rivers and lakes deep enough I can't really have my Spinosaurus swim in the first game so hopefully if there's a sequel Frontier could fix that problem and allow us to watch our Spinosaurus swim.

Please 1+ this if you agree. Also if you feel like more could be added to this list please let me know down below and if so tell me what it is☺

Last edited:
Top Bottom