Jurassic World Evolution 2 - Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes (All Platforms)

Testing out in sandbox. Right away I notice the new bug from the previous update where amenities and attractions visual architecture doesn't match what it says it is in the architecture window still persists. Unless you manually change the architecture, how it looks won't match what it says it is. I believe this is tied to the "randomize all" option that was added to the architecture tab in the previous update because that's when I noticed it started happening. Granted this doesn't actually affect gameplay and is fixed simply by editing each building's architecture yourself, but it's an annoyance since it didn't used to be a thing and just one more added hassle that isn't needed. (still wish we had a "set as default" option for architecture like we do for colors)

I just noticed that the Jurassic Park aviary viewing gallery has Jurassic World banners in the front. What's up with that? Totally breaks the immersion.

You guys really gotta bring the RTJP scenery items back from the first game. Especially all the enclosure and road map signs. It's absolutely stupid that the "flying enclosure" sign is the spinosaurus. Like, what the heck were you guys thinking? I know you're trying to make it a "new" and "different" game, but when it comes to stuff like this you REALLY should have started off with just copy/pasting assets from the first game and then expanding the options from there.

Egg synthesis can still fail even though it's turned off in sandbox settings.

You guys really gotta bring the RTJP scenery items back from the first game. Especially all the enclosure and road map signs. It's absolutely stupid that the "flying enclosure" sign is the spinosaurus. Like, what the heck were you guys thinking? I know you're trying to make it a "new" and "different" game, but when it comes to stuff like this you REALLY should have started off with just copy/pasting assets from the first game and then expanding the options from there.
I agree completely - but you'd have said it a bit more gently. It is, however, incomprehensible how such things have been and keep being overlooked.

I feel the need to point out that the JP3 Pteranodon variant is still labelled as the 1997 variant on my end; looking at the Loc files, I've noticed that only the UK English file was updated with the patch.

Hopefully this will be addressed soon.

Attachments

• 20220111094608_1.jpg
    20220111094608_1.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 20220111094804_1.jpg
    20220111094804_1.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 42
I’d like to enjoy this game… impossible for now. A park builder game where you can’t build your park with money, research (expeditions too), where there’s boring and useless limitations like « no carnivores », is not a real park builder game.
I bought it just for a mode like this... and there’s nothing. The first game challenge mode was exactly what i’m talking about!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Testing out in sandbox. Right away I notice the new bug from the previous update where amenities and attractions visual architecture doesn't match what it says it is in the architecture window still persists. Unless you manually change the architecture, how it looks won't match what it says it is. I believe this is tied to the "randomize all" option that was added to the architecture tab in the previous update because that's when I noticed it started happening. Granted this doesn't actually affect gameplay and is fixed simply by editing each building's architecture yourself, but it's an annoyance since it didn't used to be a thing and just one more added hassle that isn't needed. (still wish we had a "set as default" option for architecture like we do for colors)

I just noticed that the Jurassic Park aviary viewing gallery has Jurassic World banners in the front. What's up with that? Totally breaks the immersion.

Egg synthesis can still fail even though it's turned off in sandbox settings.
Hey JediJoe! Thank you for the feedback. If you haven't already, please add this to our Issue Tracker.
Thank You Frontier ♥️
You're welcome! :)
I feel the need to point out that the JP3 Pteranodon variant is still labelled as the 1997 variant on my end; looking at the Loc files, I've noticed that only the UK English file was updated with the patch.

Hopefully this will be addressed soon.
Hey! We're aware of this and it will be addressed :)
I checked the Steam update history for the game and I don't see the update. I am in the US.
It should update automatically. I noticed someone on Reddit had the same issue, but the update eventually downloaded for them. Please let us know if it persists!

Hey JediJoe! Thank you for the feedback. If you haven't already, please add this to our Issue Tracker.

You're welcome! :)

Hey! We're aware of this and it will be addressed :)

It should update automatically. I noticed someone on Reddit had the same issue, but the update eventually downloaded for them. Please let us know if it persists!

The update is installed. The JP3 raptor quill issue is fixed. The JP aviary sound issue is fixed. But the JP3 Pteranodon 2001 skin is still called 1997 in my game. Also I still can't find the patch in the Steam update history on the games Steam page.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
The update is installed. The JP3 raptor quill issue is fixed. The JP aviary sound issue is fixed. But the JP3 Pteranodon 2001 skin is still called 1997 in my game. Also I still can't find the patch in the Steam update history on the games Steam page.
If all the other issues have been fixed, then you have the update. The Pteranodon skin name is a localisation issue, but we're aware of it and it will be taken care of :)

If all the other issues have been fixed, then you have the update. The Pteranodon skin name is a localisation issue, but we're aware of it and it will be taken care of :)
Dear Jens Erik of the Frontier team, I hope you can answer this question: in the meantime, thank you for having unlocked, with the latest patch, the JPIII Pteranodon, however it appears not very detailed and very small, especially in relation to the Jurassic World female , which should be much smaller than the male with the iconic longer crest, at least in paleontology,but I believe also in movies .
Anyway the question is this: in the next patch, could you change and enlarge the size of JPIII's Pterandon in comparison with the other flying reptiles? Thank you

Hello and thanks for leaving this with comments open, I was wondering what is the cause of the irregular crashes. Is it an increased number of dinos, just the system being overworked or something else?
I have also noticed the option of Synthesizing failure set to "ON" will actually give us the max number of eggs, carnivores don't move or hunt their food leading to their deaths of starvation, some feeders won't dispense prey, creatures seem to be teleporting out of their enclosures, marine creatures changing their routes on lagoons outside of the reach of the feeders (happens with land animals as well), the Monorail on Isla Nublar 2015 is unusable beside being an Arrival point, while bug and mighty useful the 2015 IN map should be expanded much like we unlock the San Diego map (I have already talked about my ideas for how to expand that map to encompass all of Isla Nublar on the Forum), JWE1 maps could return on different Challenge Maps either free of charge for owners of JWE1 or paid for those who do not have the game in their console memory.

Top Bottom