ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution Announcement Trailer

There will be you would expect a natural cross over in some of the workings of planet coaster, such as building the theme park world and management tools.

However the dinosaurs themselves will undoubtedly have their own AI programming, which will add a lot of complexity.

Planet coaster is a fun light hearted game to put a smile on your face. This game needs to have a far darker tone, get Jurassic world wrong and the dinos will be hunting humans.

There will be you would expect a natural cross over in some of the workings of planet coaster, such as building the theme park world and management tools.

However the dinosaurs themselves will undoubtedly have their own AI programming, which will add a lot of complexity.

Planet coaster is a fun light hearted game to put a smile on your face. This game needs to have a far darker tone, get Jurassic world wrong and the dinos will be hunting humans.

This here is exactly what the kids will love, having their dinosaurs actually eating people that's a winner for sure. Unfortunately I fear the right on crew will be apoplectic with rage about how it's turning young impressionable minds into violent rug rats and such a feature will not be allowed. I can also see the animals rights brigade having issues with any mismanagement that leads to animal cruelty. :D

Couldn't be less interested in this. I'm sure it'll be a decent game though for those play this sort of thing.

Oh well.

Ok if you have kids who like dinosaurs then this will make you the greatest parents ever.

My kids do love dinos, especially my son, but that won't be my only criteria to buy this game, I like dinos too ;)
I can't wait to see more of this game, the trailor, although pre rendered, looks pretty cool imho.

I wish FD all the best with this new franchise.

Nice! I just saw the headline for this game on Engadget and just looking at the accompanying screenshot and title thought to myself, "that's a game I might actually want to play." Clicked on the article and caught sight of who the developer is. BONUS!

Hold on to your butts!

Does this mean we might see some Jurassic Park Ride themes for Planet Coaster!?

Congrats FD, a great franchise to be working with. As the first movie I remember seeing as a kid and what has driven me to want to make my own movies and create wonderful worlds and stories, I'm excited to know you guys are going to be taking care of this project. Elite:Dangerous has satisfied the space nerd in me, Planet Coaster the thrill seeker and now, soon, my prehistoric side will be satiated. Good Luck and I can't wait to play this when it's ready!

Top Bottom