ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary Coming 18 June!

Maybe the developers do deserve that worship, they’re the reason the game exists after all, not to mention they put up with crap like this. In my opinion, the developers are underappreciated and I care, but you clearly don’t.
😦, srsly? I do appreciate the fact that the developers do this game, I love it, does not mean they deserve worship, more like a nice handshake and a thank you over a mug of coffee, since you’ve already bought it it shows how much you do like the game

But how can I like the game if I don’t buy it first?
[/QUOTE\]
Sigh, Just... Its up to whoever is getting the game to decide whether hey want it or not, and then how they play it. They can watch someone else play the game, and still like it but disagree with how they play it, and proceed to play it their own way. It’s really just up to them. You can enjoy the game someone is playing without enjoying how they play it. Simple.

Sigh, Just... Its up to whoever is getting the game to decide whether hey want it or not, and then how they play it. They can watch someone else play the game, and still like it but disagree with how they play it, and proceed to play it their own way. It’s really just up to them. You can enjoy the game someone is playing without enjoying how they play it. Simple.

Now that I can agree with, but overall I think people continuously asking for Mosasaurus and Pterosaurs is tiring out the developers, and I’ve found if you stop asking for a fair amount of time, perhaps 2-5 days, then ask them, they will be more likely to do it or compromise.

Now that I can agree with, but overall I think people continuously asking for Mosasaurus and Pterosaurs is tiring out the developers, and I’ve found if you stop asking for a fair amount of time, perhaps 2-5 days, then ask them, they will be more likely to do it or compromise.
You know what? I honestly, really agree with this. I do find it annoying that people ask the developers constantly about Mosasaur and Pterosaurs, yet don’t realize how much this game has changed for the better, besides, in the end this game is already awesome, we don’t NEED them necessarily, they would be cool though, even as just some aesthetics. There was n awesome post someone made about how to add them with less work and I quite enjoyed it. Some people just won’t look at the bigger picture and appreciate the game for how far it has come and how awesome it is
[Edit] it was you post, I really like the idea

Last edited:
Okay, here's the plan: this is Sanctuary. It's a paradise built to sustain multiple species. Our job is to secure as many dinosaurs from Isla Nublar as we can. We need to relocate, rehabilitate, and release them.

Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary is coming on 18 June 2019! Embark on an exciting campaign with a thrilling storyline never before explored! Claire's Sanctuary features a whole host of new missions, dinosaurs, locations and loads more waiting to be unlocked by you on the islands.

Help Claire save the dinosaurs facing potential disaster on the islands, she's looking for park managers who can stay calm under pressure and have an unmatched passion for dinosaur well-being to help her make a difference to the lives of these magnificent creatures. We'd love to tell you more, but we don't want to spoil it for you!

As well as an exciting new narrative to Jurassic World Evolution, you'll also gain access to three incredible new dinosaurs: Albertosaurus, a large tyrannosaur with distinctive short, bony crests above the eyes and two extremely powerful legs; Euoplocephalus, meaning "well-armoured head", referring to its wide skull and toothless beak, one of the largest known Ankylosaurian dinosaurs; and the Ouranosaurus, a powerfully built herbivore with a flat, duck-billed snout. This dinosaur had a thick muscular sail on its back going from the base of its neck to the very tip of its tail.

Dinosaurs aren't the only addition though. Brand new Paleobotany features will be gracing the islands too! With the ability to research and grow new plants using the new Greenhouse building, you'll be able to serve your dinosaurs their favourite meals to increase their lifespan, prestige, and make them feel more at home in the environments; this will be especially useful when helping Claire on her mission to save the dinosaurs.

As well as Paleobotany and new dinosaurs, you can excite you guests even more with the fantastic new Jurassic Tour. Place the new station building within your park and set your tour path to go around a certain habitat, or around your entire park!

Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary will launch alongside our free update 1.8 on 18 June 2019. It will be available to download from Steam, PlayStation or Xbox Store for £12.99/$14.99 (depending on which platform you play the base game on as well as your region). This is entirely optional for you to purchase, as update 1.8 will launch for free for all players and will include features such as: Terrain brushes, scenery items, and more. Please note you will need to own the base game in order to play. Find out more on our website!
I'm not going to lie, I was beginning to lose interest in this game, what with only three attractions and repetitive park layouts but this, coupled with the 1.8 update is going to revitalise the game for me! Full blown safaris (with either the Gyrosphere or Jungle Trek), new brush tools and natural scenery items, the Paleobotany mechanic, a new area on Nublar, the Sanctuary plus more we have yet to see! The work you guys have been doing is absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to see what is next for Jurassic World: Evolution!

I'm not going to lie, I was beginning to lose interest in this game, what with only three attractions and repetitive park layouts but this, coupled with the 1.8 update is going to revitalise the game for me! Full blown safaris (with either the Gyrosphere or Jungle Trek), new brush tools and natural scenery items, the Paleobotany mechanic, a new area on Nublar, the Sanctuary plus more we have yet to see! The work you guys have been doing is absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to see what is next for Jurassic World: Evolution!
I absolutely agree (Despite having 127 hours of play time and still not bored of the game) but I think games like these could use the occasional (annual? Decade? Century? Million years?) update like this one, which completely revives (Sorry XD) the game with new feature.

I'm probably going to be playing this late, as with the Dr. Wu dlc, but I'm excited nonetheless as it has an intriguing story promise, and some really good new dinosaur choices to boot. I'm hoping the experience is as cohesive as it is in my head... also, it's going to go great with the summer free patch in breathing a ton of new life into this game.

This is off-topic, but I'm attempting to contact the company in regards to a matter involving the Digital Deluxe version of JWE. The 'Contact us' link is not allowing me to contact the support avenues, and navigating around has been confusing. I'm posting here because this is a more recent thread relating to the product.

Can someone please provide a link so that I can get into direct contact with someone about getting a full refund back on JWE? I paid for what I thought was going to be a fully realized park builder/simulation video game, but it still hasn't left 'playable demo' build after a year and I'm done sitting on it and waiting around.

A moderator or someone can move this response to a more appropriate place.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
This is off-topic, but I'm attempting to contact the company in regards to a matter involving the Digital Deluxe version of JWE. The 'Contact us' link is not allowing me to contact the support avenues, and navigating around has been confusing. I'm posting here because this is a more recent thread relating to the product.

Can someone please provide a link so that I can get into direct contact with someone about getting a full refund back on JWE? I paid for what I thought was going to be a fully realized park builder/simulation video game, but it still hasn't left 'playable demo' build after a year and I'm done sitting on it and waiting around.

A moderator or someone can move this response to a more appropriate place.

Hello mysterydiseased,

If you need support for Jurassic World Evolution, then you can contact Frontier Support here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/
If you have bought the game on Steam, then you can't request a refund at Frontier, instead you will need to request a refund at Steam Support here: https://help.steampowered.com/

Please keep this thread on topic. Thanks!

its there gonna be walking in the jungle to save the dinosaurs to transport to the sanctuary? or do we drive the ACU and Ranger jeep only?

Weekw later and still no news about if we also get a bigger sandbox island with this, we only been asking for a bigger sandblx island since hmmm launch ? Atleast make every island a sandbox mode option. Split the sandbox from story and make it seperate, would be very usefull alwo for new buyers who just want to make their dream park leta new sandbox seperate mode truly unlock every single thing in the game from start so they dont have to go through hassle to unlock everything as a true sandbox should be, freedom without having to unlock things.

Weekw later and still no news about if we also get a bigger sandbox island with this, we only been asking for a bigger sandblx island since hmmm launch ? Atleast make every island a sandbox mode option. Split the sandbox from story and make it seperate, would be very usefull alwo for new buyers who just want to make their dream park leta new sandbox seperate mode truly unlock every single thing in the game from start so they dont have to go through hassle to unlock everything as a true sandbox should be, freedom without having to unlock things.
Oh, Gods, Man, they have already said! They have answered! While Sandbox on all Islands MIGHT be a possibility, there will be NO ISLANDS THAN NUBLAR. Because of Memory issues for Console players, They CANNOT extend them ANY farther. Shut up about it! I see so much of this which just shows how lazy people are instead of actually looking to see if they have answered

Oh, Gods, Man, they have already said! They have answered! While Sandbox on all Islands MIGHT be a possibility, there will be NO ISLANDS THAN NUBLAR. Because of Memory issues for Console players, They CANNOT extend them ANY farther. Shut up about it! I see so much of this which just shows how lazy people are instead of actually looking to see if they have answered

They actually can. It's as easy as just keeping the limits for consoles and that's all ;)

Agreed, they can just expand for PC players. Some of us have gaming computers that could easily handle a huge sandbox. All they would need to do is make it an option on the menu.

Are these going live at midnight UK time? It's 5:12pm here in the USA where I am, hoping it goes live at midnight UK time so I'll have time to play around with it yet tonight

Top Bottom