ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary Coming 18 June!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Okay, here's the plan: this is Sanctuary. It's a paradise built to sustain multiple species. Our job is to secure as many dinosaurs from Isla Nublar as we can. We need to relocate, rehabilitate, and release them.

Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary is coming on 18 June 2019! Embark on an exciting campaign with a thrilling storyline never before explored! Claire's Sanctuary features a whole host of new missions, dinosaurs, locations and loads more waiting to be unlocked by you on the islands.

Help Claire save the dinosaurs facing potential disaster on the islands, she's looking for park managers who can stay calm under pressure and have an unmatched passion for dinosaur well-being to help her make a difference to the lives of these magnificent creatures. We'd love to tell you more, but we don't want to spoil it for you!

As well as an exciting new narrative to Jurassic World Evolution, you'll also gain access to three incredible new dinosaurs: Albertosaurus, a large tyrannosaur with distinctive short, bony crests above the eyes and two extremely powerful legs; Euoplocephalus, meaning "well-armoured head", referring to its wide skull and toothless beak, one of the largest known Ankylosaurian dinosaurs; and the Ouranosaurus, a powerfully built herbivore with a flat, duck-billed snout. This dinosaur had a thick muscular sail on its back going from the base of its neck to the very tip of its tail.

Dinosaurs aren't the only addition though. Brand new Paleobotany features will be gracing the islands too! With the ability to research and grow new plants using the new Greenhouse building, you'll be able to serve your dinosaurs their favourite meals to increase their lifespan, prestige, and make them feel more at home in the environments; this will be especially useful when helping Claire on her mission to save the dinosaurs.

As well as Paleobotany and new dinosaurs, you can excite you guests even more with the fantastic new Jurassic Tour. Place the new station building within your park and set your tour path to go around a certain habitat, or around your entire park!

Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary will launch alongside our free update 1.8 on 18 June 2019. It will be available to download from Steam, PlayStation or Xbox Store for £12.99/$14.99 (depending on which platform you play the base game on as well as your region). This is entirely optional for you to purchase, as update 1.8 will launch for free for all players and will include features such as: Terrain brushes, scenery items, and more. Please note you will need to own the base game in order to play. Find out more on our website!

Fantastic job Guy´s! :love:

I love how the Albertosaurus looks and I also love the new Safari Tour!

One Question!

Dinosaurs aren't the only addition though. Brand new Paleobotany features will be gracing the islands too! With the ability to research and grow new plants using the new Greenhouse building, you'll be able to serve your dinosaurs their favourite meals to increase their lifespan, prestige, and make them feel more at home in the environments; this will be especially useful when helping Claire on her mission to save the dinosaurs.

Is this a new option for the actually feeders or can we place this plants in the environments like shrubs and trees? :)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much to all of you, the whole team at Frontier! This summer is gonna be a blast with all the things the new update is adding and this DLC, all of which so many of us have so anticipated! I really, really appreciate this and all the work you're doing!

Wow! Nice work!! I can't wait for june 18th!

Thank you Frontier!

Now to round the day: please, PLEASE do tell me either the new Gyrostations or that new Park Tour can be connected and function as transport. Will they? Please? ;)

Last edited:
This looks fantastic. The haters and whiners must be having a bad day, or a good day depending on how you look at it. The game keeps getting better and better. I have to say I like this whole "save the Dinosaurs" bit a lot more in the game than I did in JWFK. It seems much more fitting for a game than an actual movie. I guess the way they did it in the movie kind of killed it for me. I was hoping the whole island would be opened to us but I see it isn't. Hopefully we can have access to the rest of the island eventually.

I am also hoping the sanctuary will be more like a wildlife preserve and not a park or less like a park. I am guessing this will be the JWE answer to the Site B mode in JPOG or at least some what like that.

This is also proving the 4chan leak to be even more legit. I wouldn't say it's 100% legit. But I am hoping some 1993 JP DLC comes soon. I really want my visitor center. Maybe a statue of Hammond we can put in the park. All you have to do is make it FD and I will give you the money.

I noticed the new dinosaurs. I also noticed the Triceratops looked green so maybe we will get some new skins?

I just finished up RDR2 the other day, the story anyway, the rest of the game is 91% complete. So I will be looking forward to jumping back into JWE.

The DLC looks great and I am getting my $20 Steam card today so I can get that DLC ASAP. lol

What requirements must be met in the campaign to begin the history of the DLC? Or maybe it's still too early to answer this question.

Congratulations Frontier, you keep improving the game little by little and on top you bring me Albertosaurus. Great job!

As in two new maps :) nublar north(?) where we need to save the animals from and sanctuary where we need to move them to and I hope HOPE Sanctuary stays available as a sandbox without park guests as a site B mode. Steggs, i know you can't say much for spoilers sake, but on the nublar map, is that ambient volcanic orange cloud actually in-game or was it just for cinematic effect?

Yes! Yes! Yes! I cant stop lauthing of joy! I'm like a children on Christmas day :D
Wounderful job guys ! it has been six long months but now we can say that they worth it!

Top Bottom