Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch, 3 November 2020

Don't forget the Carnotaurus fencing in CC
I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching and thinking "Those would be cool fences to have in JWE". Also a boat cruise would be pretty awesome. Should be pretty easy to implement. Just reskin one of the other tours but have it require water instead of land. And of course let's not forget the addition of the bio luminescent gene for glowing dinos!

Hi guys! Any word on a next gen port of the complete edition for PS5 and Series X?
Well let's not forget that Xbox One games are going to be imported into the next gen on reverse compatibility list so Jurassic world Evolution getting on the reverse compatibility list is very high considering that this game is popular. I'm assuming that it could possibly be the same for the PS5 importing PS4 games on reverse compatibility

Camp Cretaceous DLC with the Cretaceous Cruise boat tour coming soon?
The fact we don't have it is a pretty solid indication it's not happening, but you can wait till the end of this week if you like, for maybe the next feature focus. (There's also not been any steamDB activity for a few weeks)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching and thinking "Those would be cool fences to have in JWE". Also a boat cruise would be pretty awesome. Should be pretty easy to implement. Just reskin one of the other tours but have it require water instead of land. And of course let's not forget the addition of the bio luminescent gene for glowing dinos!
You'd think so with the boats, but factor in dinosaurs pushing them out of the water and it's a bit more difficult (I don't think it floating in the air is acceptable by their standards, nor is potentially clipping through the ground if you link it to the water surface like fish feeders).

I hope you’re right about that.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Have just found this article by Nintendo life with footage of the game on the switch.
Nintendo Life Article
Can we please have more dev videos ?
Coming up later in October, we'll be streaming the first ever live gameplay of Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition. Stay tuned to our official channels for the announcement, and join us on the stream when we go live.

Are there any water dinosaurs in the game? If so what are they?
There's certainly dinos that need water, being the Spinosaurids and Spinosaurid hybrid (they can also use a fish feeder that can only be placed in water), though no animals of the current games swim.

What are your favourite dinosaurs and what do you like about Jurassic World Evolution?

Last edited:
Top Bottom