Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition Nintendo Launch Stream

You know after the the Nintendo switch complete edition is finished, I really hope that Frontier brings Jurassic world Evolution complete edition to Xbox series X, PS5 with 8K resolution

I have been playing the game over the weekend and it`s amazing. This is my first time I have played this and I am really enjoying the game. I am stuck currently on the first island and thought it would be really good if we could have a Prima Strategy Guide Book for Jurassic World Evolution.

I have been playing the game over the weekend and it`s amazing. This is my first time I have played this and I am really enjoying the game. I am stuck currently on the first island and thought it would be really good if we could have a Prima Strategy Guide Book for Jurassic World Evolution.

Are you stuck with anything in particular? We could give you some tips and help with anything you are stuck on.

Tom Jurassic also made a youtube tutorial series for JWE, I recommend giving it a watch as he goes over the aspects of JWE.

Are you stuck with anything in particular? We could give you some tips and help with anything you are stuck on.

Tom Jurassic also made a youtube tutorial series for JWE, I recommend giving it a watch as he goes over the aspects of JWE.

It`s really difficult to make money on the first island straight away. How do I go about it?

It`s really difficult to make money on the first island straight away. How do I go about it?

1. It is important to get your dinosaurs to be visible to the guest.
This is something that you need to do in order to get an income. If your guests cannot see dinosaurs, you won't get money. For guests to view dinosaurs, you would need to build a viewing gallery, viewing platform, a tour, or a hotel. Each one will have a blue shade which represents the dinosaur visibility, when dinosaurs get in the blue, you are going to get an income. Be sure to place in a feeder or water source near the viewing galleries to have the dinosaurs be consistently in the viewable area.

2. Be sure to check your guest facilities.
Simply placing in guest facilities would not be enough, be sure to raise the price for the price of the services be higher than the cost of the service, if your income is in the red, it might as well be dead.

3. Incubate dinosaurs of 100& genome.
Try to incubate dinosaurs with 100% genome. This would allow you to have longer living and higher rating dinosaurs at the cost of the same dinosaur at 50% viable genome.

One trick I like to do, and this could help with any map, is to have a struthiomimus exhibit.
Simply put you would need:
• 1 closed exhibit
• 1 viewing gallery
• 3 herbivore feeders between 22-30 minutes to refill.
• a water source
• at least 1 scenery item.
•1 gate
• and 20 struthiomimus, no other dinosaur needed.

By incubating a struthiomimus without modifications, you increase your park rating by 9 for $30,000. 20 of them would give you a dinosaur rating of 180 for $600,000. which is a lot of ratings per $. And placing a scenery item like a tree or rock would boost the dinosaur rating by at least 1 or 2. That would mean your exhibit would have a minimum of 200 dinosaur ratings! You could even increase this rating even more with genetic modifications if you can, but an unmodified struthiomimus genome should be good enough.

And for your first exhibit, it will be what gives you a lot of money over time. Enough for you to research, dig, and expand your park with other species of dinosaurs.

I hope these tips would help! let us know how it works out and if you need anything else :)

Last edited:
1. It is important to get your dinosaurs to be visible to the guest.
This is something that you need to do in order to get an income. If your guests cannot see dinosaurs, you won't get money. For guests to view dinosaurs, you would need to build a viewing gallery, viewing platform, a tour, or a hotel. Each one will have a blue shade which represents the dinosaur visibility, when dinosaurs get in the blue, you are going to get an income. Be sure to place in a feeder or water source near the viewing galleries to have the dinosaurs be consistently in the viewable area.

2. Be sure to check your guest facilities.
Simply placing in guest facilities would not be enough, be sure to raise the price for the price of the services be higher than the cost of the service, if your income is in the read, it might as well be dea.

3. Incubate dinosaurs of 100& genome.
Try to incubate dinosaurs with 100% genome. This would allow you to have longer living and higher rating dinosaurs at the cost of the same dinosaur at 50% viable genome.

One trick I like to do, and this could help with any map, is to have a struthiomimus exhibit.
Simply put you would need:
• 1 closed exhibit
• 1 viewing gallery
• 3 herbivore feeders between 22-30 minutes to refill.
• a water source
• at least 1 scenery item.
•1 gate
• and 20 struthiomimus, no other dinosaur needed.

By incubating a struthiomimus without modifications, you increase your park rating by 9 for $30,000. 20 of them would give you a dinosaur rating of 180 for $600,000. which is a lot of ratings per $. And placing a scenery item like a tree or rock would boost the dinosaur rating by at least 1 or 2. That would mean your exhibit would have a minimum of 200 dinosaur ratings! You could even increase this rating even more with genetic modifications if you can, but an unmodified struthiomimus genome should be good enough.

And for your first exhibit, it will be what gives you a lot of money over time. Enough for you to research, dig, and expand your park with other species of dinosaurs.

I hope these tips would help! let us know how it works out and if you need anything else :)

Thanks for the information, this should help!!!

You know after the the Nintendo switch complete edition is finished, I really hope that Frontier brings Jurassic world Evolution complete edition to Xbox series X, PS5 with 8K resolution
I’ve got a BETTER idea.
IF Frontier wants to seek redemption, then they can do so by releasing MUCH more content updates and DLCs for Jurassic World Evolution until when Jurassic World Dominion comes out in June 2022.
That seems to be a MUCH better idea, especially since Dominion was pushed back to June 2022.

Top Bottom