Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition Update 1.0.4 Out Now!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers,

We have just released Update 1.0.4 for Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch! Make sure your game is up to date by connecting your console to the Internet and downloading the latest update. The patch notes can be found below:
  • Small improvements to visuals in Handheld mode
  • Fixed localised text issues
  • Improvements to Telemetry data sending
Please keep providing us with your feedback and making reports on our Issue Tracker! Thank you.

hi Frontier it is possible to have an update for ps4 to view Zoom for the signals of the game example Visitor Center Dinosaurs Carnivores herbivores or aviary so it will be easier to position them and not risk placing them on the contrary then I know that the support is finished but please no how Dlc the Mosasaurus is the Dimerphodom thank you rest waiting for an answer ??

Hi Jens! I know you're just the manager of the community but I was wondering what do you think of this list of improvements that I brought up here in the community. Because a lot of my friends believe Jurassic world evolution is missing a lot of stuff from the Canon, I know you guys are not trying to make it completely accurate which is okay so I hope you agree with my list on what could make this game better as it explains in this. 🙂

Will there be more updates coming to Jurassic World Evolution and what/when will they be?
Also will there be updates like what is in Planet Zoo and other games e.g like breeding, aquatic dinosaurs, textures, etc?

Last edited:
I don't think they will spoil the surprise yet until later in the year my friend🙂

Still the lore Dinosaurs I Hope get added to Jurassic World Evolution through updates are.....

Pyroraptor-Jurassic World Dominion
03979e96065e9a86f3e382bb72d23ad7.png

Diametrodon-Jurassic World Dominion
71JOQubwqPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Microceratus-Jurassic World 2015
microceratus.jpg

Alamosaurus-Jurassic Park
img(96).jpeg

Pachyrhinosaurus-Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
img(50) 1.jpeg

Concavenator-Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
img(43) 1.jpeg

Mussaurus-Jurassic Park Novel
img(27).jpeg

Rugops-Jurassic World 2015-Indominus Rex Species DNA
img(92).jpeg

Teratophoneus-JW Fallen Kingdom
jurassic_world_fallen_kingdom_teratophoneus_by_nikorex_ddvpqs1-fullview (1).jpg

Peloroplites-JW Fallen Kingdom
jurassic_world_fallen_kingdom_peloroplites_by_nikorex_ddvu8c1-fullview.jpg

+ MOSASAURUS, Dimorphodon, And Deinosuchus

Last edited:
Excuse me I apreciate the fact that you fixed the crashing bug witht the nasuto. But when aree the visual bugs going to be fixed? Like the Dilophosaurus tounge bug when opening its frill, the RTJP variants of the raptor having twitches in the neck, the Herrerasaurus Wounds Glitching when dies in combat, the 1993 brach's variant's neck just ragdolling through the ground when half way sedated, the sand wall when u use the sand tool on forest and the Gigaspinosaurus bug when spinning in a battle. Not to mention that even tho the patch said that the graphics got better on handheld i see no difference from before and that's really bad, like can't you really just add some antialiasing? BOTW looks fine why not JWE?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Lex!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues in the game. Unfortunately I don't have an update for you regarding future patches for Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch.

I don't think they will spoil the surprise yet until later in the year my friend🙂

Still the lore Dinosaurs I Hope get added to Jurassic World Evolution through updates are.....

Pyroraptor-Jurassic World Dominion
View attachment 211453

Diametrodon-Jurassic World Dominion
View attachment 211454

Microceratus-Jurassic World 2015
View attachment 211455

Alamosaurus-Jurassic Park
View attachment 211456

Pachyrhinosaurus-Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
View attachment 211457

Concavenator-Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
View attachment 211459

Mussaurus-Jurassic Park Novel
View attachment 211458

Rugops-Jurassic World 2015-Indominus Rex Species DNA
View attachment 211460

Teratophoneus-JW Fallen Kingdom
View attachment 211461

Peloroplites-JW Fallen Kingdom
View attachment 211462

+ MOSASAURUS, Dimorphodon, And Deinosuchus
I would really like dimetrodon in JWE! Perhaps in JWE2?

Top Bottom