Jurassic World Evolution - Epic Games Store Patch 1.12.7 Out Now

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers!

We have an update for the Epic Games Store version of Jurassic World Evolution that should take care of some critical crash issues reported by the community.

Here are the patch notes for Update 1.12.7:

Stability/Crashes
  • Various stability fixes for issues that could cause a crash on startup or whilst on the main menu
As always, please continue to share your Issue Tracker reports with us, so we can look into any issues you are experiencing.

Hey Jens, great to see that the game is still being monitored! Do you have any plans for an improvement on the Xbox Series? seriously, I played in the series s and the game is beautiful, a park with 259 dinosaurs, 37 thousand visitors is not giving any problems, I played smooth, beautiful graphics, this new generation of consoles has a lot of potential.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Jens, great to see that the game is still being monitored! Do you have any plans for an improvement on the Xbox Series? seriously, I played in the series s and the game is beautiful, a park with 259 dinosaurs, 37 thousand visitors is not giving any problems, I played smooth, beautiful graphics, this new generation of consoles has a lot of potential.

Hi there Bary33!

It's great to hear you've been having such a positive experience on your Xbox Series S console! :) The next (current?) generation consoles are such powerhouses, aren't they? Currently, we don't have anything to announce regarding a patch to update the game for the new generation of consoles, but we hope you'll continue playing and enjoying the game on your Series S! :)

Top Bottom