Jurassic World Evolution is now available to pre-order!

is the game ready to eb sell or not yet I hope not im hoping thier more time to make updates on the island of animals like goats, pigs and cows lives on the island adapting or evolving to survive for more then 30yrs that were genetic editing to growth rate faster and given editing to support their attributes

The game is in pre-order but it releases on June the 12th.
There is still time to do a lot of stuff but i doubt that goats, pigs and cows are high up the todo list.

Please

But their should do stuff on the animals to adapting and evolving will be lazy work make the animals growth rate faster then ordinary like 2x as fast and gentic editing to enchance their attributes

Im not sure you are the game creator or not but all the animals aren’t based on actual dinosaurs so the animals of the farm can be gentic editing as well

Last edited:
Maybe it's stated somewhere, but I can't find it. Will there be a deluxe edition for the physical version(ps4)? Cause I'm not interested anymore in digital games(bad internet)

Dont know 55€ for the game or 60€ for some skins and more dinos seem a bit to much. Usually new PC games are 50€.
The next let down is Denuvo anti tamper.
I thought the steam account is already some kind of copy protection, so why using Denuvo when it will get cracked anyway? I even saw a Vid on Youtube that Planet Coaster (that is using the same thing) is cracked.

I also see new games get released without DRM on GOG.com and some software developers did also remove Denuvo DRM after the game was cracked.

Dont get me wrong i would pay the money for that game and i spend a lot money in Elite Dangerous.
I just dont like this DRM or copyprotection stuff on my computer.
Often it also makes trouble with performance or not running because you have something on your computer the softwaredeveloper does not like or the authentication-servers are offline.

Well i guess i just wait a year or two and buy it in a sale for a few €, maybe this denuvo DRM will be removed by then aswell.

Last edited:
So, the preorder bonus skin is just a plain blue skin? That's it?

Apparently, PlayStation gets Blue Skin, Xbox gets Green Skin and Steam gets Orangey-Yellow Skin.
I'm looking forwards to pre-ordering this game for Deluxe Edition.

Will, the PlayStation Store says it'll be available 12/31/2018. A mistake on Sony's part?

On websites like Bol . com (Dutch) it was also like that and after I mentioned it a while ago they changed it to 03/07/2018 so I'm pretty sure it will be changed eventually :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Will, the PlayStation Store says it'll be available 12/31/2018. A mistake on Sony's part?

That date is most likely a placeholder date. Jurassic World Evolution will be coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 12, 2018.

and the physical version on ps4 will arrive 03/07/2018. I still wonder if there will be a deluxe version for that?. any opinions on this?

can't find it in the playstation asia store

it is not in the playstation asia store for download.

even if i go through your website to pre-order, it would eventually tell me to go to Singapore's store and then an error messages saying can't be found comes up.

please help.

I'm probably gonna pre-order on Steam for the Deluxe Edition most likely. I just would love to make sure I could get a physical copy though in the future because of collecting reasons though. I'd like to display it with all my other Jurassic Park/World stuff actually.

Top Bottom