Jurassic World Evolution Now Available on Xbox Game Pass

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hooray for everyone with a Xbox Game Pass!!!

Enjoy Jurassic World Evolution! If you're into dinosaurs, you're gonna love this game! :D

The linked website says it is available for the Xbox Series X platform. Does this mean the game is supported and available for the X Series console, officially? If I remember correctly, it was confirmed a while back there was no current official support for the Xbox Series X, yet the game would still be compatible for it none the less. I'm not familiar with how this Xbox stuff works, so...

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I'm not familiar with how this Xbox stuff works, so...

Jurassic World Evolution is available to play on the Xbox Series X|S platform via backwards compatibility. We haven't done a rerelease or next-gen patch for the Xbox Series X|S platform, but seeing as it's a more powerful console than the Xbox One you should see some benefit from that either way.

Jurassic World Evolution is available to play on the Xbox Series X|S platform via backwards compatibility. We haven't done a rerelease or next-gen patch for the Xbox Series X|S platform, but seeing as it's a more powerful console than the Xbox One you should see some benefit from that either way.
Oh, okay. I get it now. Thanks @Jens Erik. :)

Hello! I've downloaded the game with the game pass, i'm enjoying It a lot but i noticed a bug with the achievements.
They stopped unlocking, i read that this Is a common issue.
I would like to ask if there Is a fix coming, i stopped my playthrough for now.
(I play on a normal Xbox One, not S or X)

Thanks in Advance for the answer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom