Jurassic World Evolution On Mobile Devices

I would love Jurassic World Evolution on Mobile Devices although data and storage might be a problem this would be great! There aren’t any dinosaur games which interest me currently except from Jurassic World Alive.

You mean phones & or tablets? If thats what you mean by mobile devices, then I doubt FD would bother porting the game to mobile platforms, platforms which don't even have the necessary capacity for such a game.

You mean phones & or tablets? If thats what you mean by mobile devices, then I doubt FD would bother porting the game to mobile platforms, platforms which don't even have the necessary capacity for such a game.
Yes and I also think there is a very low possibility but you never know. I realise that the capacity is a problem and even if able to port the graphics will definitely not be the same and many pieces of content will be missing, Thais happened with Fortnite on mobile devices.

Oh, please, no. We already suffer enough with console's limits. Devs already suffer enough by fixing bugs on both platforms and making the same features working on both. There's absolutely no need for involving another set of devices which is light-years from being able to move anything of the sort...

Top Bottom