Jurassic World Evolution on Switch

Are you going to release Jurassic World Evolution for Nintendo switch because I don’t have an Xbox or PlayStation and I don’t like playing games on my computer.

Are you going to release Jurassic World Evolution for Nintendo switch because I don’t have an Xbox or PlayStation and I don’t like playing games on my computer.

JWE on Switch could mean 10FPS the moment your park starts expanding, it may be technically unfeasible to have the game run on the Switch.

If you don't have an Xbox or Playstation and you don't wanna play games on your computer I think you're out of luck unfortunately.

JWE on Switch

I totally agree with you with some optimization this game would do absolutely great on the Nintendo Switch. I think because the Switch is portable and has a touch screen the game would fit perfectly.

I have a switch myself and i’m hoping there is going to come an Nintendo switch version of Jurassic World Evolution

Oh, boy, yes! Great idea! Let's port it also to Switch in order to have tinier islands and more stupid restrictions, we really don't have enough of that!

Really? :cautious:

A big issue with multi platform games, is how a user interface designed for a controller becomes extremely inefficient when translated to mouse and keyboard. The lack of sliders and input fields makes the fact that the ranger station/ hammond creation lab cannot be automated in any way, very tedious quickly.

A big issue with multi platform games, is how a user interface designed for a controller becomes extremely inefficient when translated to mouse and keyboard. The lack of sliders and input fields makes the fact that the ranger station/ hammond creation lab cannot be automated in any way, very tedious quickly.

That is another issue. Controllers are terrible at these types of games which is why you don't see a lot of customization options. People keep whining for decorations. But all I hear is more menus people have to navigate with a controller.

Off topic, but I wanna ask:

Are some people here 'PC supremists', as in they look down on folks who don't even have a decent laptop?

I don't look down on anyone. But as a PC gamer I understand that the PC is a far superior platform. The problem I have is that some of the people who complain about certain issues with the game also play it on a console. Like they aren't aware that consoles are inferior and cant handle things like larger maps and so on.

I don't look down on anyone. But as a PC gamer I understand that the PC is a far superior platform. The problem I have is that some of the people who complain about certain issues with the game also play it on a console. Like they aren't aware that consoles are inferior and cant handle things like larger maps and so on.

So true. I've just always preferred a controller instead of a keyboard. But everyone knows, that consoles lack power compared to PC's.

I own the game on PS4 and Xbox one so far it would fit perfectly on the switch I play with my switch mostly because of its comfortable pro controller and smooth degree grips but what is about it that makes it difficult to be ported is it the graphics size of maps or is it the switch's architecture that would have frontier sacrifice it's graphics for it to run on the switch that's my question

Consoles cannot handle as much as PC can. Consoles are always a few steps behind PC. So bringing the game out on a system like the Switch, which is even less powerful than the other consoles will mean a big downgrade in things like graphics and possibly other things.

I am playing on a ps4 and i never had problems to handle the game with a controller neither i have issues with the game. So i don't understand why some hardcore gamer prefer the pc so much.

Well that's a bummer and yes Nintendo switch's processor is by invidia which is the reason why it's not as powerful like the other two consoles and PC I agree and downgrading it would probably make the game look like a cartoon but still it was an idea though

I am playing on a ps4 and i never had problems to handle the game with a controller neither i have issues with the game. So i don't understand why some hardcore gamer prefer the pc so much.

That's because JWE was tailored with such consoles in mind and so we are currently still suffering consequences: for instance, the long time it takes to fix bugs and release updates it's bound to be due to the higher number of tests they need to conduct (different for every platform); map sizes, building and dinosaurs caps are also linked to this issue, as surely are certain controls and gameplay features.

I was a console fan once but, trust me, a whole new frontier will open up before you when you try even the oldest gaming computer (and I mean just the oldest, third or fourth hand, even laptop and not even deserving the 'gaming' adjective; even those outrule any console), and it's not all about graphics and gamedepth, but all the flexibility it develops attached, including mods. So, no, consoles were the cancer that's being killing JWE since launch and sooner or later that will became obvious for everyone once titles such as Planet Zoo or Prehistoric Kingdom (both PC only) are released. But whatever.

Top Bottom