ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection OUT NOW

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

Are you ready to become the Alpha? Four brand new Velociraptor skins are coming to the game in a very special dinosaur cosmetic DLC, the Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection! Look-a-likes of Charlie, Delta, Echo and Blue are waiting for you to incubate right now!

Become the Alpha with the brand new Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection, the complete skin set of the original Jurassic World Velociraptors! With this pack you'll gain access to new, unlockable genes which will allow you to incubate Velociraptors with these fantastic new skins.

Charlie

Delta

Echo

Blue

Release Notes:
Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection
  • Added four new raptor skins
Free Update 1.11 - General Fixes & Tweaks
  • Dinosaurs
    • Nasutoceratops, Homalocephale and Acrocanthosaurus animation fixes
  • Various localisation fixes
  • Various stability fixes

The Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection is OUT NOW on Steam, Xbox One and Playstation for £1.49/€1.99/$1.99 (prices may vary depending on your region and platform).

Last edited:
While I'd like to own those skins as I already have four Velociraptors in my park I did even name after the four movie raptors, I certainly don't like the fact one has to pay for it.

Frontier, sorry, but seriously? The game wasn't cheap when it came out, and let's be honest, it was half finished. Frontier did an amazing job on expanding it, but it is still lacking in several aspects (dinosaurs are still walking through each other, the InGen database is a mess, guest and shopping management is lacking immersion). We even had to pay for additional content that granted the Indominus rex an ability that should've been part of the base game already. And now we shall pay even more (not much, but still) money for a tiny addition that doesn't change anything besides four skins? As cool as they are, no.

Those skins are movie stuff and facts, it could've been part of a free update like the Nasuceratops. But no, of course we can buy that as well... A dinosaur pack here, a DLC there and now some skin and cosmetic additions that don't change anything besides four darn skins. I sometimes have the feeling players who bought everything additional to this game spent in the end way more money than this game is actually worth.

Sorry for this little rant, but that's just my opinion.

Nublar North on creative mode still only has staff there needs to be an update to show guests coming out of the arrival points there.

I think this will make a lot of people happy. The number of requests for blue has been absolutely crazy! Frontier has delievered on keeping up with peoples feature requests. Thanks Frontier.

Now the only thing missing is JP:TLW raptor skins. I want to go back to the good old times when raptors provided the perfect justification to Malcom's chaos theory. Hopefully this will be coming soon

Last edited:
While I'd like to own those skins as I already have four Velociraptors in my park I did even name after the four movie raptors, I certainly don't like the fact one has to pay for it.

Frontier, sorry, but seriously? The game wasn't cheap when it came out, and let's be honest, it was half finished. Frontier did an amazing job on expanding it, but it is still lacking in several aspects (dinosaurs are still walking through each other, the InGen database is a mess, guest and shopping management is lacking immersion). We even had to pay for additional content that granted the Indominus rex an ability that should've been part of the base game already. And now we shall pay even more (not much, but still) money for a tiny addition that doesn't change anything besides four skins? As cool as they are, no.

Those skins are movie stuff and facts, it could've been part of a free update like the Nasuceratops. But no, of course we can buy that as well... A dinosaur pack here, a DLC there and now some skin and cosmetic additions that don't change anything besides four darn skins. I sometimes have the feeling players who bought everything additional to this game spent in the end way more money than this game is actually worth.

While £1.49 won't break the bank I do have to agree if I'm honest. Considering the game was launched to compliment the fallen kingdom movie hype, aspects that were straight from the film (the 4 raptor skins here in this case) should have just been the base game. Additional skins from other areas should be the cosmetic DLC, not the movie canon skins

But uh... there it is. You, you, you, you patent it, you package it, you slap it on a plastic lunchbox aaaaand you sell it

I'm very excited for this pack, and for getting screenshots with it.

Whilst I feel that charging for this particular pack (given the importance of these characters) was a bad decision, I appreciate the Dev time which must go into creating such intricately detailed skins!

YES FINALLY real skin variations for raptors!! I am so excited- I love raptors but didn't like the lack of pattern variety for them. And we get more (sort of) from the upcoming Return to Jurassic Park DLC!

Yes maybe it would have been nice if it was free but part of the cost is probably rights to make the raptor squad in the game.

Thank you Frontier!!

I am very excited for this pack. I figured this was how it would be done and honestly don't see any real problem with it. But I do have a question about how these skins will mesh with the new raptor model coming out in Dec. Will you have to choose between them or can you somehow breed both "types" of raptors? How will this work? It would kinda suck if you have to make a choice of what to use after paying for both. Still excited for them.

Thank you! Absolutely clever and fair opinion, I totally agree. I honestly think that even the dinosaur packs with more than 1 € for each dinosaur is a little too much, but at least they made new (awesome) models with new animations, that's a lot of work, so that's ok. But this pack is completely unfair, for a bunch of texture files we have to pay 2 €. The complete game with all DLCs right now is more or less 100 €, even without the Return to Jurassic Park DLC.

While it's great to finally have some proper raptor skins that don't all look the same... Whatever happened to not adding Blue because it's a character and not a generic skin?

Last edited:
Top Bottom