ANNOUNCEMENT Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection OUT NOW

While I'd like to own those skins as I already have four Velociraptors in my park I did even name after the four movie raptors, I certainly don't like the fact one has to pay for it.

Frontier, sorry, but seriously? The game wasn't cheap when it came out, and let's be honest, it was half finished. Frontier did an amazing job on expanding it, but it is still lacking in several aspects (dinosaurs are still walking through each other, the InGen database is a mess, guest and shopping management is lacking immersion). We even had to pay for additional content that granted the Indominus rex an ability that should've been part of the base game already. And now we shall pay even more (not much, but still) money for a tiny addition that doesn't change anything besides four skins? As cool as they are, no.

Those skins are movie stuff and facts, it could've been part of a free update like the Nasuceratops. But no, of course we can buy that as well... A dinosaur pack here, a DLC there and now some skin and cosmetic additions that don't change anything besides four darn skins. I sometimes have the feeling players who bought everything additional to this game spent in the end way more money than this game is actually worth.

Sorry for this little rant, but that's just my opinion.
Universal is the one calling most of the shots, and remember that they didn't allow the skins for a year and a half. Can't really blame Frontier for following the orders of the people they're working for.

I am very excited for this pack. I figured this was how it would be done and honestly don't see any real problem with it. But I do have a question about how these skins will mesh with the new raptor model coming out in Dec. Will you have to choose between them or can you somehow breed both "types" of raptors? How will this work? It would kinda suck if you have to make a choice of what to use after paying for both. Still excited for them.
The JP Raptor design will likely be an option in the gene section similar to the skins. I think the only things being kept separate are the building aesthetics, so you can't have the JP Visitor's Center and the JW Hotel together, for example.

HEY I CAN'T SAVE ANY FILE BESIDES THE CAMPAING ONE...I WANNA SAVE PROPER FILES FROM THE CREATION SECTION AND I CAN'T...PLEASE FIX THAT!!!!!!
I'd say Frontier support is the place to go with this. Though if you're on console and already have a few saves, then you might have run out of save space, though Sandbox is only one block so it shouldn't be a problem, even if you have max campaign saves.

Nublar North on creative mode still only has staff there needs to be an update to show guests coming out of the arrival points there.
I like that it is only staff there, same with Tacano Research Facility. Can make "secret" research facilities without having regular guests

Last edited:
As someone who works third shift and will be checking the store page on all 3 of my breaks tonight, any idea what TIME this will become available?

As someone who works third shift and will be checking the store page on all 3 of my breaks tonight, any idea what TIME this will become available?
12 midday GMT is as good a guess as any, though just sometime in the next 12 hours is pretty likely.

If you possible doing this, how about you release an old model dinosaur, example like Acrocanthosaurus, i will buy it forsake!!! Only Acro model annoy me in this game

Deleted member 110222

D
Just gonna' leave this here...

The Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection is OUT NOW! *Edited OP with release notes
Just bought the Pack so do we have to wait for an update to appear on our consoles and P.CS? Before we start playing? Steggs

Noticed that the Raptor skins are not yet in the Campaign yet?

Last edited:
The Jurassic World Evolution: Raptor Squad Skin Collection is OUT NOW! *Edited OP with release notes
It shows up on the main screen when I boot up the game, but when I select it to go to the PS store it says, "This content cannot be selected at this time." and I can't find it when searching the PS store either. Is it not out for PS4 yet?

It shows up on the main screen when I boot up the game, but when I select it to go to the PS store it says, "This content cannot be selected at this time." and I can't find it when searching the PS store either. Is it not out for PS4 yet?
I'm guessing you're in the western hemisphere? I'd say the PS store there still hasn't updated yet. It has for the European servers (incl. Australia).

I'm guessing you're in the western hemisphere? I'd say the PS store there still hasn't updated yet. It has for the European servers (incl. Australia).
I am, that's probably it. I did get the update file already, which is how I even found out about this new addition. Hopefully the PS store updates soon.
Thank you!

Why won't it let me buy the dlc? I did the update and have restarted my console multiple times. I keep trying to select it but when I do a message pops up that says content cannot be selected at this time. Help?

Hi Frontier, the skins are gorgeous and accurate, one of them even got the scar, but Charlie does not have her circular pupils why?

Top Bottom