Buildings & Attractions Jurassic World Invisible Fencing (Canon)

Your Feature Request / Idea
Believe it or not in Jurassic World invisible fencing that was used in the movie of the first Jurassic World movie that could be an inspirational idea to include or for Frontier to include this particular fencing as another option for building fences in the game and it would be a fantastic idea so this way Tourists can have a good look at the dinosaurs and especially the carnivores up close without the dinosaurs escaping or harming the guest in our parks. This is just a suggestion for a new fencing option should Frontier decide to include this awesome addition into Jurassic world evolution.
-1x-1.jpg

53784174_404215826803302_8080828552179862642_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
Completely agree. In fact, I think this, along with new attractions like Jungle Trek and/or Cretaceous Cruise that may also function as "transport" could make a long way to improve the game, particularly if combined with either terraforming or decorations. Considering the long gap since the last meaningful update, I'm not daring to hope much, but I'll keep crossing fingers for at least something of the like...

Top Bottom