Engineers Juri Ishmaak unlocking : still bugged ?

Ok, I'm asking again... is it still bugged ? is it normal ?

I went to Ishmaak once, he required 1 M of combat bonds. I delivered a few bonds, a little more than 100k, some weeks ago. Then last week I went back with another 100k of combat bounds, and I was unable to give them : the interface said I can donate, but the figures showed I was already "100k / 100k", and Ishmaak is still locked (waiting for more donations !).

I did not have any problem unlocking him last week. First got the 50 kills worth of bonds in CZ. Then collected 100k worth of combat bonds and delivered them to him.

Last edited:
I did not have any problem unlocking him last week. First got the 50 kills worth of bonds in CZ. Then collected 100k worth of combat bonds and delivered them to him.

Thanks for your feedback ! I'm out in the black now, I'll check if I have the 50 kills whem I'm back. Maybe this is the cause of my problem ?

When I got Juri to show on my list he had demand of CZ kills. There was counter below him showing initially 0/50 kills (or was the word bonds there, anyway it means kills as far as I understood). This means any CZ kill count and you do not need to donate the bonds to him. The counter gets up only when you claim the bond in the station near the CZ.

I went to Kini CZ and reclaimed bonds in the near station until the counter under Juri went to 50/50. I think it counts the kills not the bond walues. I was just following the largest ship on my side with my Cobra and shot all of it's targets. So in a way using NPC to get me the kills.

After the counter was 50/50 the new demand was added to donate 100.000cr bonds delivered to Juri. I went back to Kini CZ and collected combat bonds until I had over 100kcr worth on my list. Then I flew to Juri's place to donate the bonds to him. All worked flawlessly according to the instructions given by the game GUI.

Last edited:
Still bugged. the counter fills to 50/50 but then the check box to say "you gained access because you claimed 50 or more" does not tick, so his allegiance and home system still show as unknown.

EDIT
Seems the third relog after getting the 50 was the charm.

Top Bottom