General / Off-Topic Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise in a duel in a hand-to-hand fight.

They became crazy !

I'll be surprised if Cruise even responds to this, but if it were to happen, I'd love to see Cruise kick Justin Beiber's ass

EDIT: seriously? I can't say asp (but with an s and not a p)? It also seems a slang word for a cat is also out (see Manticore's post above)
I know the forum wants to treat us like babies, which for many of us, is insulting, to be honest (even if I deserve it sometimes :p ) censoring words for a donkey and a cat are words used by kids in the playground.

Last edited:
Cruise got fame in tighty whites and a big smile.
He can't act and never will.
Bieber may be able to sing. All bubble gum songs.
No talent there either.

Cruise got fame in tighty whites and a big smile.
He can't act and never will.
Bieber may be able to sing. All bubble gum songs.
No talent there either.
I will have to disagree with you partially.
Although I don't really like T.C. as a person (his behaviour, beliefs and general outlook on life rubs me against my fur), I respect him and quite like him as an actor.
He's one of those people who fell into the pit of archetyping, but when ever he gets the chance to step outside that archetype, he shines.
His roles in Tropic Thunder, Oblivion, Interview with the Vampire or Magnolia are among the bestexamples of acting in my books.

Bieber on the other hand would just deserve a good spanking. He hasn't grown an inch out of his "teenage brat" persona.

Honestly, I'd actually extend it to simply: "Stop making people famous".
I've never understood the cult of personality and celebrity business and generally elevating one person over others in any way. I mean, yeah, somebody can play tennis really well. Or act. Or just looks nice. That's good. If they can make a living off it, even better for them. But why should I feel they are a better person than me, and more importantly, why should they? Should I look up to them? Aspire to be like them? Worship them? Consider their opinions more than others'? Hell no. I'm me. If I'm not happy with who I am, how does projecting myself onto somebody else help? I will always simply try to be a better version of me. Role models are important in first ten years of your life, but that's what parents are for. After that, we're pretty much on our own and comparisons, unrealistic aspirations, envy or worship hinder personal development.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd actually extend it to simply: "Stop making people famous".
I've never understood the cult of personality and celebrity business and generally elevating one person over others in any way. I mean, yeah, somebody can play tennis really well. Or act. Or just looks nice. That's good. If they can make a living off it, even better for them. But why should I feel they are a better person than me, and more importantly, why should they? Should I look up to them? Aspire to be like them? Worship them? Consider their opinions more than others'? Hell no. I'm me. If I'm not happy with who I am, how does projecting myself onto somebody else help? I will always simply try to be a better version of me. Role models are important in first ten years of your life, but that's what parents are for. After that, we're pretty much on our own and comparisons, unrealistic aspirations, envy or worship hinder personal development.
Never to have idols. This is my principle.

Top Bottom