General / Off-Topic Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise in a duel in a hand-to-hand fight.

Please tell me this is real.
And if it isn't? .... I mean, it is possible to check Tom Crusie's official Twitter account, after all he doesn't post much on there, so it wouldn't take long, and maybe someone else has already looked after seeing the post you're questioning, and is now typing out a reply to you :p

And if it isn't? .... I mean, it is possible to check Tom Crusie's official Twitter account, after all he doesn't post much on there, so it wouldn't take long, and maybe someone else has already looked after seeing the post you're questioning, and is now typing out a reply to you :p
The problem is - we want to believe it's true. So we won't look. :D

Idols yes, I would agree. Nice to see some healthy role models, though.
No need to have a role model for healthy behaviour.

And especially not models among the "elites".

Having a model means that someone's personality has an ascendancy on you, and for my part I have my personality with its qualities and flaws and that's enough for me.

However being inspired by a person is positive.

But a model, no, it is an alteration of the cerebral oxygen.

Last edited:
No need to have a role model for healthy behaviour.

And especially not models among the "elites".

Having a model means that someone's personality has an ascendancy on you, and for my part I have my personality with its qualities and flaws and that's enough for me.

However being inspired by a person is positive.

But a model, no, it's a lack of oxygen.
Strong role models are crucial to young people in a world increasingly settling into a morass of decay. I would argue that the lack of proper role models both male and female are a big part of the reason why civilization is starting to backslide. And I never said that they have to come from the "elite" classes; decent parents would do for a start.

Top Bottom