JWE 2

Just a quick question would you guys rather have a planet series Dino game in place of jwe2? Just curious don’t get me wrong I own jwe on Xbox and love the game. And there’s many things to improve upon a part 2 to the franchise. But as much as I like jwe I can’t help but to wonder what a planet series game would be like.
A Planet Dino Zoo would likely open up a lot more creative options, depth and freedom, not to mention mod support, scientific accuracy and no legal loops to jump through... although with Planet Zoo being a thing, one wonders why they couldn't just make such a thing an expansion or otherwise compatible with Planet Zoo, rather than a separate project...

Just a quick question would you guys rather have a planet series Dino game in place of jwe2? Just curious don’t get me wrong I own jwe on Xbox and love the game. And there’s many things to improve upon a part 2 to the franchise. But as much as I like jwe I can’t help but to wonder what a planet series game would be like.

In a perfect world. I want both. One to deliver on the thrills and atmosphere of the JP/Jw series and the other to manage and create with the fun on dinos similar to PZ.

In a perfect world. I want both. One to deliver on the thrills and atmosphere of the JP/Jw series and the other to manage and create with the fun on dinos similar to PZ.

I only have both Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and Jurassic World Evolution. I do not have an interest on Planet Zoo that you guys have been talking about. Normally, JWE and its predecessor are in a peaceful setting. The reason that I got JWE is to see how other dinosaur species play out. Right now, the current game is running low on room. People like dinosaurs because they are captivating, inspiring, and different from modern animals. Let's just hope that the confirmed sequel will have plenty of room especially to accommodate new dinosaur species.

I wonder if you guys have played the Dino Crisis franchise, Jurassic: The Hunted, and arcade games of the Jurassic Park franchise. I have been thinking about a new game, it makes me ponder: do any of you want dinosaurs as companions?

I only have both Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and Jurassic World Evolution. I do not have an interest on Planet Zoo that you guys have been talking about. Normally, JWE and its predecessor are in a peaceful setting. The reason that I got JWE is to see how other dinosaur species play out. Right now, the current game is running low on room. People like dinosaurs because they are captivating, inspiring, and different from modern animals. Let's just hope that the confirmed sequel will have plenty of room especially to accommodate new dinosaur species.

I wonder if you guys have played the Dino Crisis franchise, Jurassic: The Hunted, and arcade games of the Jurassic Park franchise. I have been thinking about a new game, it makes me ponder: do any of you want dinosaurs as companions?

I have, fun games, Dino Crisis was a joy when it came out. Wonder about the possible remake. DC2 was ok. There was also Turok series; JP on Nintendo Super NES also Gameboy, Trespasser, JP:Warpath; The Lost World: Jurassic Park on PS1; Primal Rage then several JP arcade games. JP:OG was a decent game. There's Ark but not a big fan of it. It would be interesting to have a companion dino. There was a RTS game called Paraworld that was fun. I didn't like the moderation though. I thought it would be cool to have dino with a scify twist like armored with lasers, then there could be a survival game with just bows, arrows, spears, traps and so on. More so than the game of Far Cry Primal but similar gameplay would be fun. :) Could even have a new JP/JW game as a merc that gets second thoughts once on the island. Having to survive it and find a way off. Or survive as a tourist when things go bad to worse.

I have, fun games, Dino Crisis was a joy when it came out. Wonder about the possible remake. DC2 was ok. There was also Turok series; JP on Nintendo Super NES also Gameboy, Trespasser, JP:Warpath; The Lost World: Jurassic Park on PS1; Primal Rage then several JP arcade games. JP:OG was a decent game. There's Ark but not a big fan of it. It would be interesting to have a companion dino. There was a RTS game called Paraworld that was fun. I didn't like the moderation though. I thought it would be cool to have dino with a scify twist like armored with lasers, then there could be a survival game with just bows, arrows, spears, traps and so on. More so than the game of Far Cry Primal but similar gameplay would be fun. :) Could even have a new JP/JW game as a merc that gets second thoughts once on the island. Having to survive it and find a way off. Or survive as a tourist when things go bad to worse.

I'm with you for the Dino Crisis remakes. I believe I forgot to tell you that I also played Jurassic Park: The Game (developed by Telltale Games) and The Lost World: Jurassic Park Chaos Island (the first strategy game I played). Paraworld? Turok? I never heard of them.

I'm thinking of a survival story with multiple POV protagonists. One of them will have dinosaurs as companions. For every new dinosaur species added to this game, my dinosaur database grows.

This one's for the people that wouldnt like it if a JWE2 were made.

Businessmechanics and (lack of) gameplayversatility aside... I'd be happy with a JWE 2. Here's two thought experiments why.

1) which of the following three would you decide if it were up to you?

A. Not have a sequel. Chances are that we wont see a JP/JW parkbuilder in a long time (think about the time after JPOG. Also, how long will it take after JW3 for a new movie in this IP?).
B. Have a sequel with all the wishes of the fanbase implemented from the start (this one is definitely not happening).
C. Have a sequel that starts slim and builds over time, requiring occassionally buying additional dlc.

2) after the first time you saw a JP/JW movie and realised/knew there were videogames. Did it ever strike you that there must be more awesome/realistic ones coming out with time due to advances gaming hardware? What would you say in retrospect to yourself at that moment if you could:

A) yes, there will be better and more awesome JP/JW games in the future! They keep getting better!

B) yes, but forget about it! For every game that comes out, you have to pay money. Whats more, they expand uppon these games and for every expansion you have to pay an additional 10 to 15 dollars.

I'm with you for the Dino Crisis remakes. I believe I forgot to tell you that I also played Jurassic Park: The Game (developed by Telltale Games) and The Lost World: Jurassic Park Chaos Island (the first strategy game I played). Paraworld? Turok? I never heard of them.

I'm thinking of a survival story with multiple POV protagonists. One of them will have dinosaurs as companions. For every new dinosaur species added to this game, my dinosaur database grows.

Paraworld is a RTS for PC: dinos that have armor and weapons. Then Turok games been for nintendo, sony, microsoft and PC; comics, books and movie is an native american indian (Turok) that finds himself among dinos and reptile people.

"I'm thinking of a survival story with multiple POV protagonists. One of them will have dinosaurs as companions. For every new dinosaur species added to this game, my dinosaur database grows." Seems interesting but what would be the premise? and Summary?

Paraworld is a RTS for PC: dinos that have armor and weapons. Then Turok games been for nintendo, sony, microsoft and PC; comics, books and movie is an native american indian (Turok) that finds himself among dinos and reptile people.

"I'm thinking of a survival story with multiple POV protagonists. One of them will have dinosaurs as companions. For every new dinosaur species added to this game, my dinosaur database grows." Seems interesting but what would be the premise? and Summary?

Prior to JWE, I have the database on the dinosaurs of JPOG along with Plateosaurus, Coelophysis, Oviraptor, Plesiosaurus, Mosasaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Archelon, Archaeopteryx, and Saichania. When I got this game, I did research on those dinosaur species especially the ones in dinosaur DLC packs. The novel version of the new story will have more dinosaur species than in the video game adaptation. I do not know if it is a good idea to ask you guys which dinosaur species you would like to see as companions.

Prior to JWE, I have the database on the dinosaurs of JPOG along with Plateosaurus, Coelophysis, Oviraptor, Plesiosaurus, Mosasaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Archelon, Archaeopteryx, and Saichania. When I got this game, I did research on those dinosaur species especially the ones in dinosaur DLC packs. The novel version of the new story will have more dinosaur species than in the video game adaptation. I do not know if it is a good idea to ask you guys which dinosaur species you would like to see as companions.

Eh, I don't know. I think having something like Blue/raptors and Owen would be canon. I suppose it would be possible with other dinos.

Eh, I don't know. I think having something like Blue/raptors and Owen would be canon. I suppose it would be possible with other dinos.

Speaking of Owen Grady, someone had predicted that the next expansion DLC would be on this character. I believe forgot to tell you that I also have data on Ornitholestes, Pachyrhinosaurus, Compsognathus, and Pteranodon prior to JWE. The expansion and dinosaur pack DLC along with certain updates (e.g. Fallen Kingdom and Battle at Big Rock) activate my research on the new species added in this game.

Speaking of Owen Grady, someone had predicted that the next expansion DLC would be on this character. I believe forgot to tell you that I also have data on Ornitholestes, Pachyrhinosaurus, Compsognathus, and Pteranodon prior to JWE. The expansion and dinosaur pack DLC along with certain updates (e.g. Fallen Kingdom and Battle at Big Rock) activate my research on the new species added in this game.

Interesting, it would have been mentioned, but we'll have to wait and see, I wasn't that impressed with battle at big rock like the end of fallen kingdom. Not to mention the other loopholes, but I would like to see more involvement with Owen and the raptors in JWE2. I would like to see a training facility and being able to use that training in gameplay. Much like JW.

Interesting, it would have been mentioned, but we'll have to wait and see, I wasn't that impressed with battle at big rock like the end of fallen kingdom. Not to mention the other loopholes, but I would like to see more involvement with Owen and the raptors in JWE2. I would like to see a training facility and being able to use that training in gameplay. Much like JW.

I am with you for the training facility. It makes us wonder which game that feature will be placed. To be honest, I know nothing about Nasutoceratops before I watched the short film and seen this dinosaur in action in this game.

I am with you for the training facility. It makes us wonder which game that feature will be placed. To be honest, I know nothing about Nasutoceratops before I watched the short film and seen this dinosaur in action in this game.
Part of the thing with the Nasutoceratops is that there were several toys for Fallen Kingdom misprinted as Nasu's

Part of the thing with the Nasutoceratops is that there were several toys for Fallen Kingdom misprinted as Nasu's

It was something that was used for some ideas and not for others.

Owen could easily take over security if they wanted more of the character's involvement. Since, we have heard nothing about anything for JWE. I'm quite curious if this means there is a JWE2 in the near future since there has been JW3 news recently. Saw a picture of a baby triceratops for the movie and then the events for Battle at Big Rock.. Wonder if breeding will be in the possible JWE2?

It was something that was used for some ideas and not for others.

Owen could easily take over security if they wanted more of the character's involvement. Since, we have heard nothing about anything for JWE. I'm quite curious if this means there is a JWE2 in the near future since there has been JW3 news recently. Saw a picture of a baby triceratops for the movie and then the events for Battle at Big Rock.. Wonder if breeding will be in the possible JWE2?
I look forward to really breeding in JWE2

Anybody remember the Breeding Countermeasure in Return to Jurassic Park? Though that item was not available in the Jurassic World era, it is doubtful that breeding would be enabled.

Who knows, they have been pushing on the baby dinos more. What do you think of JW: Dominion? Are dinos really in charge of this next film? What could it imply for JWE2?

Top Bottom