JWE 2

He didn't really forget as that was on a video before this one and did mention it a little. Actually it is possible for consoles and PC for modding. It doesn't make DLC obsolete as games like Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls Skyrim show. Both are on console and both have modding support for PC and Console. Other games do this as well and it extends the life of the game. There is much desired for a sequel, hopefully if it is indeed being developed. I hope they place the bar very high. :)
Hmmm...I think he could have cited more features in this video, but it could be that he will make a more complete video on the JWE2 wishlist feature in the coming weeks, let's wait and see...

I was thinking how fun it could be if Frontier could add some gameplay to the expedition center so players could get their hands dirty getting fossils and leave the park every now and then.

Like the sequel could still have the auto-expedition like what the game currently has as an option if we are busy with park management, but it also allows the option players to go out and dig for their own fossils. This could give dinosaur genomes a small boost beyond the 100% genome to incentivize this activity, but also could be a means to get some rare dinosaur species that are not available with auto expedition and research.

That way, we have a small mini game option to do during the quiet moments of gameplay. I recalled having lots of fun with Zoo Tycoon 2, pokemon platinum, and Fossil Fighters for having a fossil mini game or puzzle, and it makes incubating a new species fun because the effort getting these fossils makes the end result just as rewarding.

I was thinking how fun it could be if Frontier could add some gameplay to the expedition center so players could get their hands dirty getting fossils and leave the park every now and then.

Like the sequel could still have the auto-expedition like what the game currently has as an option if we are busy with park management, but it also allows the option players to go out and dig for their own fossils. This could give dinosaur genomes a small boost beyond the 100% genome to incentivize this activity, but also could be a means to get some rare dinosaur species that are not available with auto expedition and research.

That way, we have a small mini game option to do during the quiet moments of gameplay. I recalled having lots of fun with Zoo Tycoon 2, pokemon platinum, and Fossil Fighters for having a fossil mini game or puzzle, and it makes incubating a new species fun because the effort getting these fossils makes the end result just as rewarding.

Like the idea, especially if it would give further incentives/rewards for doing so. There should be mineral deposits that we come across that increase our profits. I think there should also be in addition of getting more of the genome from animals we encounter in the wild. We know in JW Dominion other factions will be making their own animals. They could have broken genomes yet by getting more from digs and wild encounters. The player is able to fix and obtain a better and greater animal. Then the inclusion of other animal DNA to manipulate stats and behavior. However, I would like to see if espionage plays a part where the genome for an animal might be altered before completed. Given an unexpected result and situation.

If a sequel does indeed come to fruition, one thing I think that would help a lot is to finetune the dinosaur's pathfinding system.

One aspect that I think holds the game back is how basic and non-dynamic the pathfinding is in JWE. From a surface level it does its job, but over time, the pathfinding is one thing that I think ages the game. Look below to see what I mean:

If you played the game for the first time and for a short time, this won't bother you, but overtime the pathfinding would be very obvious. This makes the dinosaur's movements to look more staged and artificial, resulting in the takedown animations to look less exciting. Plus, I think it might help improve the dinosaur escape system and could be a key feature to focus on if dynamic hunting could be implemented for the sequel.

But something doesn’t sit right with me that has always been for almost a year now.

Why would a “Frontier Jurassic World” game come out so late in the financial year, very close to another “major global IP game” which is 1 of 4 Formula One (F1) management games, since the latter will release with 2022’s F1 season that begins in late March? Especially since it’s confirmed this past January that this mysterious “major global IP” game where all these rumors have started and centered on is planned to hopefully contribute strongly and successfully to FY22’s projected revenue for investors?

FY23, the fiscal year where Dominion will coincidently release, already has 2 planned non-Frontier owned IP based games being internally developed by Frontier themselves. The second F1 management game for 2023's F1 season, and a real-time strategy game based on Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.

Last edited:
here's the simplified version what the next game should have and should improve on compared to its predecessor. Hopefully improvements can be made to these units in the next game.
img(7).jpeg

This division responsibilities should be detecting if an animal is dropping in its comfort as well as its health and should highlight the target animal. Also the security building should have a purpose such as hiring and firing employees if they do a good job or not and you can also upgrade them so they can do a better job and your park.

img(5).jpeg

This unit should be in charge of not only entertaining your guests but also informing you on what your guests are saying and also should highlight what your guests are saying while they're enjoying your park. Including park guests talking about what you need to do to improve your parks performance.

img(8).jpeg

Of course this division should be responsible of developing vaccines as well as informing you about dinosaur Behavior and what it kind of environments the dinosaurs need in order for you to prevent them from breaking out all the time. This unit should also provide you with the resources you need to feed your animals with the prehistoric diets that they need.

20210603_115550.jpg

This unit will be the backbone of the security division on land and Air. They will subdue any dinosaur that escaped from their enclosure and also should be the unit that also tranq dinosaurs that have mood swings with tranquilizers developed by your side division To calm the dinosaurs down. Also hiring and firing should also be included including upgrading your ACU operatives on the ground.

20210603_115212.jpg

This unit should not be able to fix broken buildings this unit should be taking care of dinosaurs including maintaining their health by assigning them to certain herds of dinosaurs. Vaccinating dinosaur should also be a factor so this way herds of dinosaurs can he prevented from getting diseases such as the common cold and other more serious diseases. Also this unit must also constantly make sure that the dinosaurs are vaccinated and well fed in order to prevent more serious diseases from happening in the first place.

img(10) 1.jpeg

The sanitation unit is the new one that I was thinking should have been in the first game in the first place for example they should be in charge of not only cleaning the park like janitors but also to fix the park after hurricanes and other storms hit your Park and leave it a disaster. This unit should also be in charge of cleaning up your dinosaur paddocks from dinosaur poop which can cause disease if it's not cleaned up. Plus this unit should improve your performance of how presentable your Park is and the more employees you have the more beautiful and satisfied your guests will be with your parks performance, also upgrading your employees experience should be a factor for this game as well. Also hiring and firing like in real life.

Last edited:

Deleted member 275623

D
Because covid made dominion come later = so does the game which is probably very good for us as the deadline is not as close. They have more time to develope it. :) they are tied to each other

Because covid made dominion come later = so does the game which is probably very good for us as the deadline is not as close. They have more time to develope it. :) they are tied to each other
That doesn't answer my question.

Releasing a hypothetical "Frontier Jurassic World game" to coincide with Dominion for Frontier's Financial Year 2022 (June 1 2021 - May 31, 2022), sounds like bad planning in a business perspective. Every financial year has a specific targeted revenue performance gain that must meet those expectations at the end. Failure to reach those expectations by the end of the targeted fiscal year, results in more bad than good in plenty of ways for all involved companies' ends at macro level.

Frontier and Universal from what I can tell aren't that dumb or desperate to not understand or realize those potential challenges. Saying "because it's to coincide well with Dominion" is not enough of an excuse to counteract that issue. And that's only one small reason as to why I suspect otherwise about these rumors, as I've always been since day 1.

Last edited:
That doesn't answer my question.

Releasing a hypothetical "Frontier Jurassic World game" to coincide with Dominion for Frontier's Financial Year 2022 (June 1 2021 - May 31, 2022), sounds like bad planning in a business perspective. Every financial year has a specific targeted revenue performance gain that must meet those expectations at the end. Failure to reach those expectations by the end of the targeted fiscal year, results in more bad than good in plenty of ways for all involved companies' ends at macro level.

Frontier and Universal from what I can tell aren't that dumb or desperate to not understand or realize those potential challenges. Saying "because it's to coincide well with Dominion" is not enough of an excuse to counteract that issue. And that's only one small reason as to why I suspect otherwise about these rumors, as I've always been since day 1.
We don't know when and if this game will come out. However, they have said that they will reveal more associated on their JWE. Which seems more likely to be a sequel than a DLC and to have a guest like Jeff Goldblum. Adds to the speculation that they are probably coming out with some information on the subject of Jurassic World. Knowing that with the hype of the franchise not only for Dominion but now with Camp Cretaceous and a hint of another like "Battle at Big Rock" project. Then add the success of JWE, there is a lot there that is desired for Frontier and Universal (profits). If this being a sequel shows that it is being developed but not released till Around June 10th 2022. Or what if it was in the period of 6/1/2021-5/31/2022? Would that make sense?

Truth is we don't know any official details till they come out one way or another. We will wait and see what they have in store for us this week and next. Since it seems Frontier will be having a presentation/event and we know Jeff Goldblum will be making an appearance. :)

Well then work for them if you a smarter than them
You got the context of my explanation wrong. I'm not saying I think they're being dumb or something like that (I said the exact opposite in that I know they know better). I'm merely saying the proposed theory doesn't make sense and is one of my many suspicious reasons as to why I think it's something else. Or at least, just this mysterious "major global IP" game.

Last edited:
I know it’s best to keep an open mind as to what this mysterious major global IP (e.g. Ghostbusters), but at this point after what's been happening on Twitter, I would be very surprised if it wasn’t Jurassic World.

I believe that this date, 10th June 2021, is going to be a very big day for the Jurassic World franchise. It will be exactly one year until Jurassic World Dominion is released and is the day that the new Jurassic World ride, VelociCoaster, will officially open. It sounds like the perfect day to build hype and make headlines for JWD by also releasing the movie's trailer, announcing a new video game that would be released alongside the movie and make a new viral marketing website go live.

I know it’s best to keep an open mind as to what this mysterious major global IP (e.g. Ghostbusters), but at this point after what's been happening on Twitter, I would be very surprised if it wasn’t Jurassic World.

I believe that this date, 10th June 2021, is going to be a very big day for the Jurassic World franchise. It will be exactly one year until Jurassic World Dominion is released and is the day that the new Jurassic World ride, VelociCoaster, will officially open. It sounds like the perfect day to build hype and make headlines for JWD by also releasing the movie's trailer, announcing a new video game that would be released alongside the movie and make a new viral marketing website go live.
To clarify: Just because I think the unknown game may be something else, doesn't mean I also think there will be absolutely nothing Jurassic World related at all in any way, shape, or form by Frontier during the event.

(editied mistake)

Last edited:
Top Bottom