JWE 2

Deleted member 275623

D
I hope its far beyond we have 2021 and the consoles arent holding back either, oh wait they will release it on old gen too......

I hope its far beyond we have 2021 and the consoles arent holding back either, oh wait they will release it on old gen too......
It is inevitable, a lot of the new games that are going to be released are cross gen because not that many own 9th gen consoles. Like there are more than 110 million ps4 users, but only 7.8 million PS5s sold, so it would make sense to sell to 8th gen anyway.

But I would not worry about limitations like that if planet coaster console edition is anything to go by. The cobra engine could deliver more on older tech than what was possible with JWE, and the next gen consoles would have way looser limitations. If JWE 2 is going to get limitations, it could very well be exclusive or noticeable to the PS4 and xbox one versions. Still, I guess we need to see what the situation is when the game gets revealed.

Universal won't accept just PC as the platform for Jurassic world Evolution 2 let's not forget that Universal wants to make money and PC alone won't give them the millions that they need in fact with the Xbox series X and the PS5 having 120-125 frames per second true not as fast as a PC, consoles in gen 9 are much faster than the previous generation so they won't hold back anything. 8K visuals much higher than Xbox 1 and PS4. So now I don't think it'll hold back anything this time especially since Planet coaster can now officially works on the PS five and the Xbox Series X much faster than its predecessors. And on 8K resolution on Xbox as well as PS5. Frontier lost a lot of revenue in 2020 so I doubt that they would want to pass up on putting it on all platforms to make up for the loss of Revenue last year.

Last edited:

Deleted member 275623

D
Universal won't accept just PC as the platform for Jurassic world Evolution 2 let's not forget that Universal wants to make money and PC alone won't give them the millions that they need in fact with the Xbox series X and the PS5 having 120 frames per second plus 8K visuals higher than PC it's a very good platform to make millions off of and Frontier can definitely make up for the loss in Revenue that they had last year.
😂 you talkin bout hardware yet you have no clue about it

Wanting some animations like
1623106875123.png
:)

Universal won't accept just PC as the platform for Jurassic world Evolution 2 let's not forget that Universal wants to make money and PC alone won't give them the millions that they need in fact with the Xbox series X and the PS5 having 120-125 frames per second true not as fast as a PC, consoles in gen 9 are much faster than the previous generation so they won't hold back anything. 8K visuals much higher than Xbox 1 and PS4. So now I don't think it'll hold back anything this time especially since Planet coaster can now officially works on the PS five and the Xbox Series X much faster than its predecessors. And on 8K resolution on Xbox as well as PS5. Frontier lost a lot of revenue in 2020 so I doubt that they would want to pass up on putting it on all platforms to make up for the loss of Revenue last year.
May I also add that this game covers both PC and console platforms. The contract that announced it, as well as other subsequent updates about it (news, annual and interim reports you can find on Frontier's website) confirmed this countless times, even to this day. It’s stated to perform well for this fiscal year’s revenue performance before it ends in the end of next May.

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I guess we’ll be doing mainland wildlife parks, not island parks, and guess what? There’s gonna be 75 species, including pterosaurs and marine reptiles.
Since we're building on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom it only made sense to head outside the Muertes Archipelago. We'll have more to share about the campaign (and the other modes) very soon!

Since we're building on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom it only made sense to head outside the Muertes Archipelago. We'll have more to share about the campaign (and the other modes) very soon!
I look forward to it and also I noticed that the Amargasaurus my third favorite dinosaur is on Jurassic world evolution 2 is there a possibility that Cryolophosaurus might make it into the game too?😉

Still hope that we'll be able to also build Parks on the Islands. Don't know how long a Environment needs to heal from a Volcanic Eruption but I assume it wouldn't ruin the whole Island and even if we won't be able to build on Isla Nublar, it would still be nice to at least be able to build on Isla Sorna or one of the smaller Islands

Top Bottom