JWE 2

-Gallimimus confirmed.
-A blurry look at the dino stats tab: new Stamina stat.Considerable rework of how social, population, area/environment needs, etc.work and relate to each other. "Security Rating"
-First look at the Paleo-Medical Facility: looks like a science building in the front and a prison basketball court in the back ;-)
-Vehicle destruction
-A better look at building customization: 11 slots to save colors
-Hatchery appears to have the original slots, with the multiple dinos at once they mentioned numbered within each slot (ex. In JWE 1 you could only hatch 5 dinos at most, in JWE2 it looks like you can have up to 5 clutches hatching at once each with x number of hatchlings depending on species and dna reliability)
-Staff Center (it's a building we've seen before but didn't know what it was til now)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKz5cRyrnLA

Last edited:
There's no Species Field Guide coming this week, but we hope you're excited about the Dev Diary!
Jens,

If I had not happened upon a Youtube video or checked this thread, I would have had no clue that this was happening. I undestand that it was posted on Twitter, which I don't tweet. I check Facebook but nothing mentioned. Better communication needed, please.

Jens,

If I had not happened upon a Youtube video or checked this thread, I would have had no clue that this was happening. I undestand that it was posted on Twitter, which I don't tweet. I check Facebook but nothing mentioned. Better communication needed, please.

I only know of the upcoming dev diary because I am subscribed to the Jurassic World Evolution 2 youtube channel so the awaiting premier video showed in my video feed. I'm not on any social medias other then yt. So many video game studios are failing heavily with communication this year, it's like they're intentionally taking the least effort/laziest route and hoping some followers will pick up the slack for them.
Might sound harsh but it honestly comes across as them having no respect at all for the community that will be buying the game.

So. I can't remember what the current confirmed dino list is, but here's the dinos in the Dev Dairy that haven't previously been confirmed (not including the Game informer article). No surprises here, but whoever is managing the confirmed list, here you go.

Parasoroluphus (look closely, @Guilherme caught it)

Diplodocus (?)

Corythosaurus

Torosaraus

Chasmosaurus (in the pool, near the center of the terrain brush, and 2 on the upper left edge of the terrain brush)

Dracorex

Pachychephalosaurus

Raptor

The last three come with an important caveat: BestInSlot said he recognized these images as promotional images for JWE1 and I agree. That means Albertasaurus, Camarasaurus, and Nigersaurus may be placeholder images and not confirmed.

Last edited:
The last three come with an important caveat: BestInSlot said he recognized these images as propotional images for JWE1 and I agree. That means Albertasaurus, Camarasaurus, and Nigersaurus may be placeholder images and not confirmed.
The Albertosaurus and Nigersaurus are pictures from their respective DLC images in their digital store pages. The Camarasaurus pic is a pre-release image that you can find in the first game’s website.

The latter is confirmed by the journalist who was given a sneak peak of the game, but not the former two. Regardless, these are not indicators or advertisements saying the other two will be in this game, at launch or post launch. They are likely nothing more than placeholders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom