Flat Rides "Kaleidoscope" - Continuously changes colour patterns

Hi PC friends, hope your day is good :)

The lights and patterns are always changing on this Radius Rideskin, just like a "Kaleidoscope" :)

I've attached a few pictures to show you some of the changing patterns when it placed. It also looks really nice during the day too. :)

Any comments/Feedback would be nice to hear.

Here is the link in the workshop where you can find a short video (thanks to Games4Tom) and more photos if you would like to take a look.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687692891
GSNlOy5.jpg

gU6scRd.jpg

fdacRLK.jpg

KJDF2Sw.jpg

xSRK2NV.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Nice & colourful rideskin, Tillietwos! :)

I like what you did with the lights, colours and how you managed to place the ride name sign in the middle of the ferris wheel!

Nice & colourful rideskin, Tillietwos! :)

I like what you did with the lights, colours and how you managed to place the ride name sign in the middle of the ferris wheel!

This skin is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Joel & Chante, Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I'm so happy you like it. I hope you had a chance to see it actually changing colour. [heart] Thanks again guys....

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
That must have taken so long to do. Coloring every little art shape (i'm guessing) AND all the lighting. It's really beautiful[happy]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Joel & Chante, Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I'm so happy you like it. I hope you had a chance to see it actually changing colour. [heart] Thanks again guys....

I have, I've watched the video on Steam that was made by Games4Tom, and I have subscribed to the blueprint so that I can check it out in the game. A very nice colour changing effect :)

That must have taken so long to do. Coloring every little art shape (i'm guessing) AND all the lighting. It's really beautiful[happy]

Heather, It did take a little time to do but it was all worth it. I was very surprised at the outcome myself. Glad you like it.

I have, I've watched the video on Steam that was made by Games4Tom, and I have subscribed to the blueprint so that I can check it out in the game. A very nice colour changing effect :)

Thanks Joel, I'm glad you subscribed to take a closer look. :)

Wow! Nice job [yesnod]

Cosmic, thanks for taking the time to comment on my BP. I'm happy you like it! :)

Top Bottom