Parks Kaleidoscope Piers

🤔

bdeUgJz.jpg

I’m going for a colonoscopy and endo (tiny camera down the throat) Monday, not looking forward to that, I got sick and couldn’t keep food down and couldn’t do bowel movements regularly a couple weeks ago, I went to ER twice and they did ultrasound, CT, but those weren’t enough and I need the GI tests. They will give me a drug through IV to relax me, perhaps make me sleep through it. Sunday evening and very early Monday morning I have to drink a stupid prep. I am looking forward to your pier park and judging by your post I’ll be able to subscribe to it tomorrow. At least I’ll be able to have it in my game before my GI tests.

Aw man! I've been there...had those same tests. Ended up being my gall bladder. Get well soon!!! Let me know how things go. The park will be there when you get better. 😊

KALEIDOSCOPE PIERS - BY FISHERMAN

cNH7x9f.jpg

GET IT HERE ON THE WORKSHOP:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1761954599

FIRSTLY, I must give a big thank you to the community managers Chante' and Bo and to the whole Quality and Development team for not giving up on us when builders of large parks were having menu load time problems. I greatly appreciate your persistence and encouragement. You guys are the best!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!!

Kaleidoscope Piers, the star of the Planco Beach entertainment district. Home to 21 roller coasters, four darkrides, and dozens of rides and attractions for the whole family. It's a destination park for sure - you just can't see it all in one day. Book a room in one of Planco Beach's highly-rated hotels, motels, and Bed & Breakfast inns and explore the town and the piers. Don't forget to stay for the nightly fireworks - they're a must-see!

This project has been a true labor of love. I started working on it over two years ago and I hope you enjoy exploring the park as much as I have enjoyed creating it. It's big, so be warned. It takes 15 to 30 minutes (or more) to open the file on a good computer. Don't try to let peeps in (or even staff, for that matter) or your frame rate will be zero. Ha ha. The park is presented closed with no guests and no staff. The park has lots of Easter eggs so be sure to explore all the nooks and crannies!

YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE USER MUSIC AND MEDIA FILES HERE AND INSTALL THEM IN THEIR CORRECT FOLDERS OR THE PARK WILL HAVE LOTS OF BLANK WALLS AND SIGNS AND LOTS OF SILENT PLACES.

USER MEDIA:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b1PQNIjCzLs3I0CfuzZq-sEV7KZ956fT

USER MUSIC:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nz1msuearGFfb8XS--g52M_C1yyoY-Ge

Note that the park ambient music is either in-game music or music from the Youtube creator's library of approved free music.

I USED MANY TOOLKIT ITEMS, SO UPON OPENING THE PARK, I SUGGEST CHECKING THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD THE ITEMS USED IN THE FILE AND THEN JUST DELETE THE ITEMS YOU DON'T WANT AFTER YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.

Note that as the park got larger, effects on rides became out of sync due to frame rate drops. So, the sound effects on Mousetrap Factory, Midnight Manor, and The Haunted Mine might be out of sync. Wipeout and Disco Dome have similar issues with their display sequences. For best results, run both Mousetrap Factory and Midnight Manor with one car. Otherwise the sounds from other parts of the ride will bleed through the walls and mess up the experience.

When you first open the park, you will see an error saying some user files are missing. There are a couple of disconnected speakers someplace in the park that I unfortunately have not been able to track down. Oops. Just ignore it. If you have notifications turned on, you will also see several errors that some shops and rides are not connected to pathways. There are numerous such items that are merely used as scenery, transfer tracks, etc. All the real rides and shops are connected and the park is fully accessible to guests. The park is set up for staff features with staff buildings throughout the park. If that feature annoys you, simply turn it off in the game settings.

To turn off the waves (which can slow down your game), use the master sequencer which is located inside the lifeguard stand near Wave Jammer and set its scheduler to trigger only.

The Sky Rockets ride has two configurations. Loading configuration is what you see when you open the park. The flying configuration is hidden underground directly below the ride. Just slide it vertically straight upwards and line up the little cone on the top of the ride. And simply slide the loading configuration vertically straight down underground.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I would like to acknowledge the following content creators for their wonderful blueprints & Toolkit items which contributed to the world of Planco Beach and Kaleidoscope Piers. Without their creations, I could not have completed this park. I am very grateful for their hard work. If I have overlooked anyone, I apologize and please let me know so that I can update this list (I am getting old and forgetful).

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, THE FOLLOWING BLUEPRINTS WERE USED:

• Wings & Strings: 1922 Steam Tugboat, 1938 Graham-Bradley Tractor, 1982 Ford Pickup Variety Pack, 1973 Winnebago Chieftain, 1989 Winnebago Warrior RV, Peterbilt Truck & Flatbed, Peterbilt Transfer Dump Truck, Peterbilt Truck & Intermodal, Peterbilt Trucks & Tankers, and Peterbilt Trucks – No Sleeper
  • Bullethead: Boat Set, and collaboration on GALAXI coaster (now called SKYJET in the park)
  • Dejoowie: collaboration on Stingray boomerang coaster supports
  • Intim305: Skycoaster/Xtreme Skyflier, and Slingshot
  • Mennoo_: Looping Star
  • Themepark.media: Ultra Realistic Vekoma SLC
  • KPJ: Big Apple (unthemed)
  • Haplo: AC Mountain Font, Sugarskin Font, Cosmopolitan Font, Mech Font, and Nickodemus Font.
  • Parcival: Adventure Font
  • UaKins: Box Light Font
  • SHADOWxPHENIX: Arcade & Pinball Games (and their billboard images, included by permission of the creator)
  • ToddVO: Arcade Games
  • RubleTillions: All midway games blueprints.
  • Osmium: Golf Carts
  • SteveH500: Ice Freezer
  • Nemmie: Mobile Generator (lights)
  • JPAlmighT: Photobooth
  • HAWK3Y3: 16m Powerlines
  • Rooby: Vending Machine
THE FOLLOWING TOOLKIT ITEMS WERE USED IN THE PARK:

• ArtificialArtist: Antique Golden Vase No. 1, Queue Posts, Chainlinks, and Steampunk Metal Floor
  • Woody: Cosmic Cow Plushie, Backpack, and Gulpee Plushie
  • Geekism: Planet Coaster Board Game, Mop & Bucket, Safety Sign - Stop Sign, Wooden Sled, Safety Sign – First Aid, Safety Sign – No Entry, Safety Sign – Electrocution, Cash Register/Till
  • Ms.RedNebula: Butterflies, Flamingos, Zebras,
  • Cebism: Chairlift Ladder, Nets, Ski Lift – Rope
  • DeadEyeDuck: Chimps, Tigers, Rhino, Elephant, Lion, Giraffe, Parrot, Fire Extinguisher
  • x-::R3DMyst::-x: Condiments, Salt and Pepper Shakers, Napkin Dispensers, Gulpee T-Shirt, Hoodie No Logo, Poster Rack
  • Zekin: Keel-billed Toucan
  • DasMatze: Lifting Truck
  • Maelstrom.85: Metal Turnstile
  • Corkscrewloop: Beams
  • Blackmanshadow: defense de nager (no swimming sign), Wet Floor sign
  • Zigfreed107: Duct set
  • FSFRanger: Gorilla, Ostrich
  • vampiro_lod: Puzzle Pathos III
  • lounap211: Ceiling Fan Colorable
  • xRBz: Shade Covers
  • Bass: Simple Wood 1m v0, and v1 3m
  • WishingOnAWendy: Souvenir Mugs
  • Chief: Spiral Staircase Right – Modular
  • RudiRennkamel: Wheelchair Rudi
  • Dew of the sea: Wheelie Bins
  • Delgus: Wooden Kitchen Chair with Cushioned Seat, Trash Bin (Generic), and Wooden Standing Table with Motif
FwwaXNP.jpg

aBZJoKW.jpg

agnsspS.jpg

LnmJMR3.jpg

6k4YfRQ.jpg

uYtSFoS.jpg

ILgvjO8.jpg

NLyLcfv.jpg

vZjPChH.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom