Parks Kaleidoscope Piers

Thanks, guys!

Spanky, the blue cherry picker crane is mine: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1650766607
and the cool red crane is by DEEdee: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1195234356&searchtext=crane

Got another photo for you from today:

JelqzKO.jpg

OH and I updated the park file with the construction site if you want to check it out: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1761954599

Ghost Pirates now available!! The park file has been updated (make sure you grab the latest user media set. I added a few new billboard images). AND, the ride is available as a blueprint!

Park is here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1761954599

Ghost Pirates blueprint is here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781041519

POV and installation instructions video:

Screenshots:

pDcwiOE.jpg

PSJZlH8.jpg

G7dwovt.jpg

svreihG.jpg

yFngE26.jpg

kRgleQS.jpg

My top score so far. Can you beat it?

EzXU5v7.jpg

Hints: The purple targets are worth ten times what the aqua targets are worth! The starfish are targets. And, the ghosts in the rotating tunnel are targets! The eyes of the skull over the doorway where you enter the ride are a target! And there's a 100 point target inside the shark's mouth right before you pull into the station! ;)

Your park takes a half an hour or so to load. Why is that? All the detail you put into it? It's kind of laggy, too unless I make the textures medium or low, and turn the other graphic options low or off. But, I love seaside pier parks and haunted rides/attractions.

Your park takes a half an hour or so to load. Why is that? All the detail you put into it? It's kind of laggy, too unless I make the textures medium or low, and turn the other graphic options low or off. But, I love seaside pier parks and haunted rides/attractions.
Yeah. It's just because of all the details and billboard images. About 200,000 objects I think we estimated recently.

Coming Soon! KP's spooooooky Halloween haunt event Kaleidoscope FEARS! Included will be facades for SEVEN terrifying haunted houses (sadly no interiors - no one could open the park - ha ha): Psycho Circus, Wicked Woods, Ghost Town, The Catacombs, Below Deck - The Ghost Ship, The Rage - Aftermath, and The Widow's Attic. The haunts and scare zones are squeezed into every nook and cranny I could find. Ha ha! Also included will be new blueprints for some fun spooky game stalls and food stands. Plus blueprints for a whole horde of scare-actors! Stay tuned! Here are some teasers:

qih2aBP.jpg

SqCR7Fl.jpg

2Pv1dYS.jpg

H4Eke6d.jpg

y1LcJSl.jpg

fhZp8B8.jpg

VgKSPXh.jpg

YDofr2z.jpg

ucVgOUE.jpg

The Bumper Car Pavilion houses The Widow's Attic haunt. Beware The Widow and her eight-legged army of freaks as you try to escape her lair...or maybe get your picture taken with her. 😁 She'll be available in a scare-actor set blueprint!

tOKgjWA.jpg

qrMvhKT.jpg

Are you going to update the file on the workshop with your haunt stuff? It’s a shame though that your park is almost unplayable on my computer. Maybe you should have offered a less detailed park for those with computers that can’t handle large parks. You have so many cool ideas. You should offer the haunted houses as separate blueprints. I’m going to offer a tip. It appears that you made the haunted houses with buildings behind, even though your park will be too slow with guests, you can make the haunted houses work by hiding a flat ride like the whip inside the back buildings. That way, it will appear that guests are going in the haunted house, then after a couple minutes they come out the exit.

Last edited:
It will be a new park download... a separate file from the original park. I thought about the ride inside idea. I will consider it but I don't even open the park with peeps in it due to lag so I'm not sure it would matter. :confused:

When do you plan on uploading it? Sometime this month? Since it's a haunt themed park. Is there no computer in the world that can run the park smooth with decent fps? If I got a $2000 gaming rig, with a fast cpu and a top of the line graphics card, would that help at all or is the problem in having too much stuff in one park that nothing will solve? Do you have a decent computer to run the park? I love the haunt event idea, my local park does a haunt from mid September to end of October or early November, it is a Cedar Fair park. They have several haunt attractions, mostly indoor, a few outdoor. Another idea, for the haunted houses you could simply use a normal path to go inside of the houses and create a maze with walls. But then you couldn't use a queue line since that requires a ride. We don't have anything in Planet Coaster that is like the Haunted House in RCT 1-2, that guests will go inside, like a walk-through attraction, we can build haunted houses with walls and roofs but the only way to make them useable is to put paths through them or put a ride inside. In RCT3 I would make walk-through haunted houses with the mini golf path.

Last edited:
I hope to release it this next weekend. I'll probably release the blueprints sooner though. It runs smooth-ish (10 or 11 fps unpaused) on mine but with no guests. It does lag with guests for me though.

Did you get your ideas from Morey's Piers (Wildwood, NJ) former haunt event called Morey's Fears? It only lasted a season or two. Looking forward to the updated park. Can you post some more screens in the meantime of the other haunt attractions and maybe some overhead views showing how you squeezed them in and showing the back buildings? Ghost Ship sounds interesting, in fact Morey's Piers has a walk through Ghost Ship that they built 9 years ago. It was the first new live actor walk through haunt built in Wildwood in decades.

Top Bottom