Katzenstein Dock

For sake of interest - because frameshift acceleration is affected by gravity - if you do spot a USS that far out from primary star (assuming you don't whip by it at 2001c) you can be back up to full speed in a matter of seconds.

Did the OP ever reach his destination, or is he still out there somewhere? Will this became the next mission of the decade? Find Cmdr Broon ! :giggle:

I've got a list taped to the shelf above my play area with about 24 such stations. Though I've learned to read further down the mission's description now, so I don't utilize it nearly as much as I once did.

I have one such system in my sphere of mission worlds available from my home station. All the stations in this system are in excess of 1.8M LS (1,800,000ls) from the primary. I do tend to avoid taking missions there but will on the odd occasion as it is a nice relaxing trip when something is good on TV and the pay is quite generous for missions going to that system.

If you have an aversion to long supercruises you might want to keep an eye out for any missions to Katzenstein Dock in the 36 Ophiuchi System.

It's a 0.14Ly run. Kinda takes me back to my days running to Hutton.

I wont abandon the mission since that's not my style but I sure wont be stopping off at any USS's either. :D

in less than 2 months, you will do those with the Carrier :D

If you have an aversion to long supercruises you might want to keep an eye out for any missions to Katzenstein Dock in the 36 Ophiuchi System.

It's a 0.14Ly run. Kinda takes me back to my days running to Hutton.

I wont abandon the mission since that's not my style but I sure wont be stopping off at any USS's either. :D
Good old days, when passenger missions reward was based on the starport distance from the system entry point.
I could afford y first Beluga and my first Anaconda by doing that route for a week.

Wow, triple necroed! Same time next year?
oh damn :p

Attachments

• 1587968250823.png
    1587968250823.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Top Bottom