Community Event / Creation Kerrash Landing - Appology

Greetings Commanders!

I am afraid I will have to post-pone this Friday's (24th) episode of Kerrash Landing due to a family issue.

Please share the message around as I may not have time to let anyone else know.

Thanks, and sorry to let you down :eek:

Greetings Commanders!

I am afraid I will have to post-pone this Friday's (24th) episode of Kerrash Landing due to a family issue.

Please share the message around as I may not have time to let anyone else know.

Thanks, and sorry to let you down :eek:

OH NO! What am i to spend my evening on then!!!

Naahhhh... its fine dude.. family comes first ;)

PS. i hope all is well with your family..

Last edited:
Kerrash I truly hope all is well, If you need anything and I am able to help please ask.

All the best to you and your family and hope to see you back streaming soon sir!

Kerrash I truly hope all is well, If you need anything and I am able to help please ask.

All the best to you and your family and hope to see you back streaming soon sir!

+1 to this, couldn't have said it better myself...

Don't worry about E : D stuff, your family comes first, we all respect and expect that...

Thank you for all the kind words ;)
All is well now, my wife is out of surgery without any problems; she just needs to rest up for a few days.

Thank you for all the kind words ;)
All is well now, my wife is out of surgery without any problems; she just needs to rest up for a few days.

Happy to hear that everything's alright. Get well! :) See you hopefully next week together with Onevigor bashing your rockets together ;)

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
I share the above sentiments; I hope all is, and will continue to be, well.

Take care.

here's wishing a speedy recovery to all involved! (which includes you, once you've recovered from looking after the wife and sorting out all the family stuff on her behalf :p)

I'm sorry I missed you on Skype earlier, I wanted to try to say on a more personal level that I hope everything is ok.

Please don't worry about streaming. We'll miss you not streaming, but obviously real life comes first.

Hey Kerrash.. Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your Twitch streaming!.. Hope all goes well with family matters and hopefully see you back 'on the stick' soon ;)

Last edited:
Hi Kerrash. I have made this for you.is an image taken from the video that I'll upload.
;)
xwse.png

Last edited:
Sorry Kerrash ... I killed you :p
I did give you a sporting chance though :D

I also apologise to the other two I took out, but someone got me eventually.

All good fun and I hope no hard feelings :)

Sorry Kerrash ... I killed you :p
I did give you a sporting chance though :D

I also apologise to the other two I took out, but someone got me eventually.

All good fun and I hope no hard feelings :)

Alien sorry about the last one (it was a subliminal message planted by yesterday by Commander Dark Knight) and the fact you only had 12% hull left! those gimbled lasers are great

Glad you are having fun! Go find Alien and kill him!

Top Bottom