Community Event / Creation Kerrash Landing: When is best for you...

What day of the week would you like to see Kerrash Landing?

• Monday

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Updateday (Whenever Frontier update something)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • meh/Other

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Greetings Commanders!

As I was unable to make the Saturday stream as usual and a lot of people requested I stayed on later Friday to fit in with their time; I decided I should open this question up to you all.

Firstly what day of the week would suit you best for the live stream?
Given that Frontier seem to release mid-week.

Obviously the amount I can stream will ultimately be subject to real life interfering (curse you reality!)

I am open to suggestions,

Kerrash out...

I think in the interest of fairness, I'll refrain from voting (for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who watches Kerrash's stream)

Greetings Commanders!

As I was unable to make the Saturday stream as usual and a lot of people requested I stayed on later Friday to fit in with their time; I decided I should open this question up to you all.

Firstly what day of the week would suit you best for the live stream?
Given that Frontier seem to release mid-week.

Obviously the amount I can stream will ultimately be subject to real life interfering (curse you reality!)

I am open to suggestions,

Kerrash out...

Actually as long as you keep your twitter updated i would be quite happy with whatever day you feel the twitch to twitch :D

I am easy. I tend to watch/listen to the recorded video on a Monday morning anyway, you are doing us the favour not the other way around.****

(I did pop on the live stream over the weekend only to catch you playing Prison architect - what madness is this?, wasting Elite time on another game.... (Though I was able to answer Aliens question regarding evil genius :) )

**** Of course when a new module is released you are expected to drop everything, ditch the wife and kids and go live right away. Real life be damned ;)

Last edited:
I am easy. I tend to watch/listen to the recorded video on a Monday morning anyway, you are doing us the favour not the other way around.****

(I did pop on the live stream over the weekend only to catch you playing Prison architect - what madness is this?, wasting Elite time on another game.... (Though I was able to answer Aliens question regarding evil genius :) )

**** Of course when a new module is released you are expected to drop everything, ditch the wife and kids and go live right away. Real life be damned ;)

Thank you Re: Evil Genius (brilliant game)
and to be fair, last time Kerrash was asked to stream on a Tuesday at about 6pm ... he may not get "asked" again ;)

After 8pm any day you feel like you got time :D if you keep to dat its easy to see when you on or not, if you not i know rl got the better of you :D

I voted for ALL the days, you must perform for my entertainment all the time! :)

I'm Bakadakara82 on twitch chat btw. I also don't mind if you stream other games like Prison Architect and KSP too.

I'm getting my X-55 in about an hours time, I'll let you know how it works out next time you stream.

Hey Kerrash.. I voted for Friday/Saturday as I guessed you wouldn't be working the day after so may be able to stream for longer... But thinking about it, you've got kids so I guess there's no weekend sleep-ins for you anyway!! :eek::eek::smilie:

I suppose all day every day is out of the question ;)

Seriously though I am fine with things as they currently are provided you don't invite the friend you had on last night back! I found all his constant swearing completely annoying and in fact I actually turn the stream off. I would much prefer you remind your guests that their may be children watching. Also not providing alcohol would help :D

I'm sorry you feel that way :( honestly; but this is why you should get a content warning before the show starts. I can't tell what anyone I invite may do, but your comment has been noted. :eek:

I'd like to firstly apologise for my constant swearing last night, I was rather drunk.

I know its ed a few people off. For the dignified and regal people on here, wear your monocle with pride. Children shouldn't be watching the stream and there is a thing you click saying there is adult content. The fact I annoyed some of you is beyond my care to be honest.

Kerrash is a decent fellow and doesn't hardly swear, so I can understand how it throws you off having some one one like me who isn't like that in the slightest. If you don't want me to return I wouldn't put up a fuss as Kerrash has put alot of work into this streaming, and I'd not go out of my way to harm that. Keep watching and hope you all meet me in Elite where I will be trying to steal your cargo :p

Good night.

Alpheratz, (forgive me if this gets a little patronising) it's not a case of "we don't want you back", you are welcome. I think it's safe to say if Kerrash or I swore too much, there would be complaints.

I can't really say anything more without sounding patronising, so I'll stop here.

Found last nights episode very entertaining, loved the swearing as it gave a real sense of being natural and being among friends. If people are worried that their children could be watching, then I would think that those people should be more concerned with their parenting skills in allowing a child to watch content that has a Adult warning on it.

I love watching you guys interact and talk amongst yourselves answering questions, giving those of us who don't have access to the alpha, information about the game, discussing the things that you're excited to see, what's upcoming from frontier etc.

Unfortunately due to time zone differences I can only see your shenanigans via youtube. As for a suggestion of a time for your streaming, later in the week / weekend is good - I run dual monitors, and as such have your podcast streaming on my second monitor whilst I multitask performing other activities.

Thanks for everything you do for the community and congratulations on the BAFTA attendance. Well deserved.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
My (still school age) daughter is rather proud of the fact that she can swear in 7 different languages, which is 4 more that I can.

Wasn't a problem - but not something I'd choose to tune into every weekend though!

/shrug, dident notice the swering that much and he was selebrating so i did take it as such :) the most notable for me was the repeted failures of the Battle cruiser flyby's and the lack of other cmdr's, hope it will be more cmdr's in the 3.0 wud be fun see other bork up there landings and hopefully very entertaining :D

I suppose all day every day is out of the question ;)

Seriously though I am fine with things as they currently are provided you don't invite the friend you had on last night back! I found all his constant swearing completely annoying and in fact I actually turn the stream off. I would much prefer you remind your guests that their may be children watching. Also not providing alcohol would help :D

Ouch!. I only tuned in for 20 mins or so but I thought they were entertaining, and the beer probably helped. Sure the language was a little colourful but these guys are doing it for fun, its not like it is a BBC documentary where our licence fee goes towards it.

To also ask the guys to cut out the booze on a Friday evening is pretty harsh,

PS Kerrash I hope I wasnt too much with the questions / too destracting for you with your rift on. Feel free to tell me to buzz off or simply ignore my questions :)

I shall lookforward to listening to the whole thing now :) Thanks as ever. .

Top Bottom