KI Asp takes down a full moddet Corvett ?!!!^^

You mean you've spotted some idiocy as a common scheme? There's something that doesn't quite fit into this raster though as a Corvette is involved in both cases, the OP and your quote above. Not saying Corvettes are invincible, but it's a ship you don't pull up as a total noob and on a single weekend. So I can assume this person (with the Corvette) has learned the ropes at least. Something smells fishy here and I'm very curious whether we'll hear some more anecdotes of this sort in the near future, preferably with video proof. I'm pretty sure that theoretically and technically it would be easy for FD to pull up such an NPC killer machine (even cheating!) that wreaks havoc on rare occasions.

But why would they want to do that in the first place? Maybe even the devs need some fun every once in a while or just need to vent some frustration. 👹 Or, since everyone and his dog is complaining about NPCs being too easy and it's there way to tell us "careful what you're asking for". Or the victims of this killer machine where identified as cheaters and it's FD's brand new method to deal with these people, who knows? Think about it: the latter would be brilliant (even if self-praise stinks) and would totally justify a cheating NPC... :p

p.s.:
and don't blame his bad English. He wouldn't get the same attention from the devs when posting in the German forums so there aren't much other choices. Besides the brilliancy of my idea (🥴) I don't really believe the persons in question where actually cheaters. I mean, how daft can a human possibly be and still be able to fire up a video game? In which case I could see the whole dev team rolling on the floor open ended...

The question could be, are these ASP's one and the same. If they are, that begs the question, were the two Asps in question even NPC's? Or were they heavily modified battle explorers flown by a pilot?

Is the OP the friend in question on the first post perhaps?

I mean who knows if being identified as German is negative or positive.

neither??? it was just a observation! i thought you were talking about writing styles. dots and all that.
to be clear it wasn't my intention to insult anyone here.

misunderstandings are common, though, specially in this medium. e.g., i didn't even understand your "i don't know what to say" line, ..... and needed a follow up ...... (note extra dots, specially for you :D)

An Eagle killed me while i was in a fully-engineered shield-tank Corvette when I was doing skimmer missions. he told me that he was going to boil my blood and other such insults, so I just ignored him and carried on with the skimmers. He was going for about 5 minutes, shouting insults all the time while dancing around at different angles to get the best shot. I found it really funny because all he needed to do was stand still and shoot. I didn't realise what tactics he was using. Gradually, I started to find it more and more comical, and I started to chuckle, but then he upped his game to diving into the ground to get a better angle, while still shouting insults, until his ship was so damaged that it exploded, whereupon I laughed so much that I couldn't breath, so I died.

This is patently a troll post by an attention seeker with waaaaay too much time on their hands; seriously dude 2/10.

& the rest of you being successfully baited - SMH, gullible doesn't even cover it - a special shout out to Phisto here!

jears = years:ROFLMAO: & I could go on with the contrived "error" patterns.

Anyone want to buy a bridge?

see dummys and retards that is all feft over ( on PC as well ) we usta call them daus and Trolls now they are standart) now fire up ur brains ^^feel sad 4 the
game ^^

I have no problem understanding this. I love it. I would never get the idea to write down such a cool "germanic" sounding, combined with shortened youth/leetspeach/Smartphone-autocorrect vocabulary...

This is great.

We call it a "dau" a "dümmster anzunehmender user" means a error-40.

Zze Gaim muzzed bee brocken. It zimplee muzzed bee....

*Oooch toong, Up traiten!"

Are the cooders on crack? On xb-1 a ki asp takes down a full updated ( weapons and shilds maxt out) corvett? How insane is the game going to go i mean most ppl trasht it on xb-1 anyway (groupserarch 5-15ppl) , but still i mean we payd 4 the crab and no 1 seems to bother with fixing the game on x- box^^

Not to sound greedy i made a pouse of 1 1/2 jears and 6/8 of the Game is brock on x-box so why still selling it ? 2 rip off kiddys with an alpha ver. of the game ? @co stand 4 your produckt or take it out of the market when u cant handle multi platforms it is not nice to ripp ppl off with a not finisht (clear) produckt. (my opinion)

So hand on the hart fix it or leave it but plz no more unfinisht stuff it angers ppl that use the spare time they have to have joy and fun not anger and hate ^^!

Thx

I never though a german accent could be visible in "written" form, but you, dear sir, proved me wrong. I am actually fascinated and yet don't understand any word from your post. But I guess with 13 pages you already got your answer for whatever question that is :p

Top Bottom