KI Asp takes down a full moddet Corvett ?!!!^^

Are the cooders on crack? On xb-1 a ki asp takes down a full updated ( weapons and shilds maxt out) corvett? How insane is the game going to go i mean most ppl trasht it on xb-1 anyway (groupserarch 5-15ppl) , but still i mean we payd 4 the crab and no 1 seems to bother with fixing the game on x- box^^

Not to sound greedy i made a pouse of 1 1/2 jears and 6/8 of the Game is brock on x-box so why still selling it ? 2 rip off kiddys with an alpha ver. of the game ? @co stand 4 your produckt or take it out of the market when u cant handle multi platforms it is not nice to ripp ppl off with a not finisht (clear) produckt. (my opinion)

So hand on the hart fix it or leave it but plz no more unfinisht stuff it angers ppl that use the spare time they have to have joy and fun not anger and hate ^^!

Thx

giphy.gif

Are the cooders on crack? On xb-1 a ki asp takes down a full updated ( weapons and shilds maxt out) corvett? How insane is the game going to go i mean most ppl trasht it on xb-1 anyway (groupserarch 5-15ppl) , but still i mean we payd 4 the crab and no 1 seems to bother with fixing the game on x- box^^

Not to sound greedy i made a pouse of 1 1/2 jears and 6/8 of the Game is brock on x-box so why still selling it ? 2 rip off kiddys with an alpha ver. of the game ? @co stand 4 your produckt or take it out of the market when u cant handle multi platforms it is not nice to ripp ppl off with a not finisht (clear) produckt. (my opinion)

So hand on the hart fix it or leave it but plz no more unfinisht stuff it angers ppl that use the spare time they have to have joy and fun not anger and hate ^^!

Thx

Is this English?

Top Bottom